Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Suri's Burn Book

Evading P6 & P7

For Mel...

December 15, 2011
    What fresh hillbilly hell is this?
    The Spelling-McDermotts took their children for a walk on Tuesday, with Dean pushing Stella and Liam in a makeshift stroller called a “wheelbarrow,” according to reports.

Honestly, the pet goat on a leash actually classes up this family.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! work blocked it!!! I can't see the picture!!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    twitchy molests my signature!

Florida Keys

The picture is just like described. Dean pushing the kids in a wheelbarrow and Tori walking the goat. Awsome.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida

Down Under in Boganville

Official Statement:

Please respect my privacy during this difficult time. (Just mine though — everyone else is fair game.)

I will be vacationing in the Cayman Islands for the Independence Day holiday with my financier, and going over my plans to seek sole custody of myself.

I appreciate the concern and the warm wishes.
    source: Suri's Burn Book
    darksithbunny likes this.
    Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there? I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta its bum"?

"And going over my plans to seek sole custody of myself" !! I'm dying laughing!
    darksithbunny likes this.

Suri’s Burn Book Author Says It’s ‘All In Good Fun’

It looks like Suri Cruise has a bone to pick!

Channeling the voice of the mini fashionista, blogger turned author Allie Hagan steps into the 6-year-old’s shoes (er, stilettos!) in Suri’s Burn Book, Well-Dressed Commentary From Hollywood’s Little Sweetheart.

Filled with Suri’s thoughts on everything from her fellow pint-size peers’ style (or lack thereof) to the swirling rumors surrounding her own high-end lifestyle, the book doesn’t pull any punches.

“I knew if I wrote [this blog] in my own voice it would come across as unnecessarily mean or crazy,” Hagan tells PEOPLE. “And then it came to me that it would be perfect if Suri did it.”

And for anyone doubting Suri’s kiddie credentials, Hagan notes that not only does she seem “very particular about her style,” but more importantly, has the spunk to match! “She’s definitely been able to roll her eyes since about the age of two,” she says.

However, Hagan — who has never heard from any of the stars personally — insists the commentary “is all in good fun” and should be taken lightly.

“I think the humor of it all comes from the fact that it’s ridiculous. We all pay way too much attention to these kids than we should,” she explains. “I’m trying to shine a light on how silly it is that we care at all by taking it to a satirically ridiculous level.”

With Suri’s superstar parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes having recently finalized their publicized divorce, Hagan is considerably more cautious with her wording.

“I probably give every single post a second glance now. It’s easy to imagine Suri as a sassy fashionista, but at the end of the day she’s a little girl whose parents are splitting up,” she says. “The last thing I want to do is poke at her.”

In fact, the author admits she’s found herself a part of Suri’s fan following. “I definitely admire her style,” Hagan shares. “If she and I were the same shoe size, I’d be all over it.”

So aside from Blue Ivy vying for her signature helicopter travel accommodations, what else is on Suri’s radar? “When Kate Middleton has a baby! Suri’s dreading it, but I as Allie can’t wait,” Hagan jokes.
    Waterslide likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Down by da beach....boyeee

November 27, 2012

Watching Penelope Scotland Disick become aware of her horrible surroundings and the bleak life awaiting her is the best part of keeping up with the Kardashians.

December 19, 2012

Free Penelope Disick
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Florida Keys

January 3, 2013
    Aside from the whole “swimming in open water” thing (especially in clothes???), this is a lovely photo of Julianne Moore and her beautiful daughter Liv.
    Liv looks a lot like her mother, obviously, but even more like Lindsay Lohan before she went off the rails — better keep an eye on this one.

♥In your heart ♥

I'm lost lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information