Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Spoiled brat daughter writes nasty post on Facebook, father shoots her laptop

I don't get the stalker accusations... (not you, Novice, talking about what people in general say all the time). If people are uncomfortable with other people looking at their pictures, why do they post them? Nobody but my friends can see my photo albums and I'm flattered if they take the time to look at them.

People talk so much about what other people post on facebook & it's so funny. I do it. Hell, I took a screenshot of something my adult cousin posted about her stepdaughter because it's so epic. She and her mother (my aunt) looooove to play out embarrassing family drama on fb. Just for lolz, I'll post it

"Today is a very sad day. I lost a daughter. "Susan" after everything we ever did for her she spit in our faces. She has decided to choose a lifestyle of drugs and is shacked up with a nasty white trash 50 year old grandma with herpes who she calls her lover. She has turned her back on her family. I will continue to pray for her so that God will return to her life."

I think she was mad
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

That is exactly the kind of entertainment I get from facebook, Novice.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Hey! I ain't no freaky attention whore!

It is kind of pointless. I use it mostly for out of state relatives (like my in laws) who like to see pics of the kiddo and her doings. Even then, I'm choosy about what I put up.
    That's what I use mine for, too. For friends who have moved away and family out of state. I post a new status maybe once every month along with a picture. I do reply to other people's posts though. I have never written anything personal on my FB or even on Myspace when I had one when I was 21 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post

"Today is a very sad day. I lost a daughter. "Susan" after everything we ever did for her she spit in our faces. She has decided to choose a lifestyle of drugs and is shacked up with a nasty white trash 50 year old grandma with herpes who she calls her lover. She has turned her back on her family. I will continue to pray for her so that God will return to her life."

I think she was mad
    Facebook stories crack me up. I'm guessing she doesn't approve of Susan's 'lifestyle choice'.

Last edited by Ravenna; February 14th, 2012 at 08:36 AM.

I think she was mad
    This is all kinds of crazy!!
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

As a parent, FB is the best fucking thing ever invented. I can totally (or totes) stalk my kid, her friends, her friends friends...etc. etc. From Santa is watching as the best threat, comes "I was going to comment on that picture..." Say that to your kid and watch them go apoplectic. Why the fuck else have kids if you can't raise 'em right so you can mess with them for your own amusement???????????
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    As a parent, FB is the best fucking thing ever invented. I can totally (or totes) stalk my kid, her friends, her friends friends...etc. etc. From Santa is watching as the best threat, comes "I was going to comment on that picture..." Say that to your kid and watch them go apoplectic. Why the fuck else have kids if you can't raise 'em right so you can mess with them for your own amusement???????????
    Like your style MM!
    I don't get the stalker accusations... (not you, Novice, talking about what people in general say all the time). If people are uncomfortable with other people looking at their pictures, why do they post them? Nobody but my friends can see my photo albums and I'm flattered if they take the time to look at them.

People talk so much about what other people post on facebook & it's so funny. I do it. Hell, I took a screenshot of something my adult cousin posted about her stepdaughter because it's so epic. She and her mother (my aunt) looooove to play out embarrassing family drama on fb. Just for lolz, I'll post it

I think she was mad
    People know if I've been browsing their photo albums, because I can't help myself but comment!!!!
    Free Charmed.

Tell 'em girl!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Well, it doesn't bother me at all if people want to browse my photos - that's what they're there for! And I don't even find it weird if a new friend sits down and has a thorough look-through, because I think it's only natural to be curious like that and to enjoy looking at photos in general. I think humans are pretty much programmed to be drawn to other human faces and photo albums can just suck you in.

Pre-intertubes, didn't people often share their photo albums with company that came to visit, or sit down for hours on end and look through old albums? I think this is just the modern version of the same.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Count me in as one who likes looking at other people's pics.

Most of the time anyway.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information