Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sh#t My Kids Ruined

*highfives MrsMarsters*

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh my kids have ruined lots of shit, made some hideous messes etc etc. The little shits are smart, they wait until I'm on the toilet, when they know i can't get up.

I've had peanut butter fingerpainted on the walls, the keys ripped off my laptop. My favorite was when big kid who was then 3, thought little kid who was then 1, needed makeup. I come out of the bathroom with little kid covered in mascara, lipstick and eyeshadow. The 4yo likes to "help" too, so the pet food thing is a daily occurrence.

both my daughters started the wall writing thing. Initially I was pissed, then I thought who cares? I can relate to the laundry pic unfortunately.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Sounds like my bitch siblings growing up! They kicked and punched holes in doors, walls, they destroyed everything in their path. I swear they were feral.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I really really cannot stand children, I will never have patience for shit like this. Nope..none for me EVER.
    holy shit ballz

I have a 10 & 8 year old. they have never pulled any of this shit. Ever.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick View Post
    both my daughters started the wall writing thing. Initially I was pissed, then I thought who cares? I can relate to the laundry pic unfortunately.

Exactly. You can paint over it when they outgrow that phase. It can actually give you a window into their heads. The laundry thing, though, would drive me mad. I'm into a clean house.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Just wait. They're not teens yet.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

Mine either. They're 11 and 12. Maybe because any mess they've made, they've always had to clean it up. If either of them put a hole in the wall, I'd be handing them a jar of plaster.

Now my one dog is another story. That thing is a four legged wrecking machine, destroyer of anything not nailed down, bane of my existence.

One of mine got a jar of nutella out of the cupboard when he was about 1.5 and then (wonder of wonders) snagged a spoon to plop down and eat it with. Made for some messy diapers, but that's about all she wrote from my house.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Teh older heathen once dared younger heathen to stand on mr butt's very expensive keyboard. Yup, there went another item to the charity shop. But they didn't get an allowance for six months as a result.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

About a week ago, I slept late and did not give my kid his Concerta - I keep forgetting he is hyperactive (I have always been more preoccupied with the attention deficit part). I thought I heard writing on the wall but, my kid is 9 NOT 2 - just assumed I was hearing things. Anyway, by the time I got up, he had army planes, WWII signs and swastikas written all over his wall in his bedroom. After some yelling, swearing and crying we got the Formula 49 down and cleaned his wall. God that suff is awesome!!! I probably wouldn't have been too upset but, the swastika signs are just gross and embarassing to me (which is probably why he did it). Swastikas - seriously?

Well he's 9, so he doesn't know what it really means. He probably saw it in a book or something.

My poor mom- when I was 2 my sister was brought home from the hospital after being born, and I was slapping her in the head that night. Shortly after I took my mom's tub of Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, which is vert thick, and covered her room in it. Walls, tv, bed, curtains. one morning when my sister was in a baby swing, I painted her with red nail polish. I remeber doing it! I started with her nails, and decided to keep going up to her face.

I like the writing on the walls. It is total SARK style and she is one of my favorite authors.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I really really cannot stand children, I will never have patience for shit like this. Nope..none for me EVER.
    2nd !!!

Between my 3 I've had all the above, you learn not to stress over little shit and to make them clean that shit up.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information