Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeing a male gynecologist is adultery if not rape. WTF????????

#22 cracks me up.

# 22 needs some serious mental help.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    holy crap! that first comment is fucking scary. i can only hope that bitch is sterile and never reproduced cause imagine having that hysterical idiot for a mother????

comment no.21 is hilarious!!!
    omg can you imagine someone like her going through a preganancy, getting poked and dug in all the time. she'd be scarred for life.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

So is it incest/rape when they give birth to a male baby that pushes his way out of the vag? Or does that not count??
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

There was a reply that demanded that male doctors should be banned from treating women - what utter bullshit! If I'm totally honest, the roughest and most uncomfortable exams that I've ever had done were carried out by other women!

The wife of the pastor bombing the thread (or getting parishioners to do it) has a blog filled with the kind of crap you'd expect from that sort of person. Truly liberated women stay at home, raising and teaching their kids, vaccines are used for population control, abortion bad, homophobia good, racism good, etc.

And this little gem:

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another fag using IVF to have a baby

It must have come as a real shock to everyone to hear that Clay Aiken has come out of the closet as being gay. Personally, I don't remember seeing a picture of him before because we do not have TV, and even if we did have one, "American Idol" is about the last show I would corrupt my mind with. But how anyone ever doubted that he was gay is beyond me after seeing his photo in the article. The guy looks as queer as a $3 bill. Based on his make-up and hairstyle, I am guessing he is the "female" in the relationship. Maybe he is also undergoing "gender reassignment"?

Of course, fags like to prey on little kids, which is why they like to have babies via IVF. Tell that to all the supposed Christians who run to the fertility clinic because after popping the pill their whole life they are shocked if they can't get pregnant suddenly on their own timetable. Thank you for supporting and financing the medical science that goes into giving gays access to innocent victims.

But wait, Clay himself supposedly claims to be a Christian. Well, he can say that all he wants, but he is a reprobate. Wouldn't be the first one I met who tries to say they are saved, either.

No comments on this post. I don't care what all you fag-loving liberals think, I wish you would stop reading my blog anyway.
    ARE THEY ALL YOURS ?!??: Another fag using IVF to have a baby

Ain't she a charmer?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

but surely a proper christian wife wouldn't corrupt her mind by using the internet?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I remember the first few times I went to the gyno as a teen. First visit at 18, which would probably be considered way late nowadays. It was a little embarrassing and uncomfortable, the doc was my mom's (who'd delivered me, FFS) and as old as the hills, but in no way shape or form did I feel "violated" like he was doing something sexual to me. No matter how outside your comfort zone it is physically, I think anyone who would get those feelings from a routine pelvic exam needs some major therapy. Real rape victims probably get pissed at reading stupid assed shit like this. I know if I'd been one I would want to punch one of these broads right in the babymaker.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Default re

If a pelvic exam seems even remotely like sex, then either your gyno is doing something totally wrong, or your boyfriend is.

It's that simple.

There used to be an Ob in our hospital named Dr. Dick. No shit. Dr. Dick. So a nurse would get a patient ready in those farking stirrups and say, "Ok, I'll go get Dr. Dick." I don't know how anyone could have taken him seriously. Thankfully I didn't know him personally.

^^^
    how did he not change his name when he decided to become a gynecologist? or maybe he just had a really good sense of humour about it. it's fucking hilarious.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've had a female doctor test me for a hernia...does that mean that I've hooked up with her??? SWEET add another one to the list! Come on this is probably the dumbest thing that I have ever read.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I don't give a shit whether a male or female does my exam so long as they do it right and aren't heavy handed. There is nothing worse than when you get one who has to crank things just that little bit too wide and then manages to "knock" you inside when taking the smear test swab. Makes me want to puke every time. (And for the guys who will never experience this, imagine how it feels when you knock your funny bone, except much, much worse and in your crotch.).
    I've felt that before. I felt a knot in my throat. I wonder if that's what it feels like when a guy gets hit in the balls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information