Page 42 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Like Tree4190Likes

Thread: Random funny shit part two

Poor guy! I know a Phat Ho and a Suk Bum, the pain is real!!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

That reminds me of the Mike Birbiglia bit:
    "I went to school with a guy named Dong Suk. Two weeks into the school year he found out what it meant and tried to change his name to Fernando, but when a bunch of 15-year-olds find out your name is Dong Suk, ain't nobody calling anyone Fernando. Maybe you can be Fernando at your NEXT school"
    fgg likes this.

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Sleuth, greysfang, Brah and 1 others like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Tati, HWBL, lucianodel and 6 others like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Man named Phuc Dat Bich blasts Facebook for shut down - Fox 5 NY | WNYW
    Man named Phuc Dat Bich blasts Facebook for shut down

An Australian man of Vietnamese descent has had his Facebook account shut down several times because of his name: Phuc Dat Bich.

POSTED:NOV 20 2015 01:02PM EST
    UPDATED:NOV 20 2015 01:33PM EST

A Facebook post by a man named Phuc Dat Bich (pronounced "Phoo Da Bic") has gone viral. The Australian of Vietnamese descent says his account has been shutdown several times by the social media site. The issue appears to be centered on his name.

According to Bich, 23, Facebook accuses him of having a "false and misleading" name.

Bich even posted a photo of his passport that showed his full name.

Earlier this year, Bich wrote:

"I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it."

The post went viral Friday after a newspaper in Australia got wind of the issue.

Bich appeared to be back on Facebook after he re-posted a link to the article.

HWBL and Wilson like this.

^Damn, I remember that. I wonder if the news anchor got that it was a joke when reading it. Sum Ting Wong has been a made up Asian name for quite some time, even I knew it was fake when hearing it.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

That clip is hilarious now that there's a bit of distance.

Kittylady, SHELLEE, msdeb and 1 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Man named Phuc Dat Bich blasts Facebook for shut down - Fox 5 NY | WNYW
    Man named Phuc Dat Bich blasts Facebook for shut down

An Australian man of Vietnamese descent has had his Facebook account shut down several times because of his name: Phuc Dat Bich.

POSTED:NOV 20 2015 01:02PM EST
    UPDATED:NOV 20 2015 01:33PM EST

A Facebook post by a man named Phuc Dat Bich (pronounced "Phoo Da Bic") has gone viral. The Australian of Vietnamese descent says his account has been shutdown several times by the social media site. The issue appears to be centered on his name.

According to Bich, 23, Facebook accuses him of having a "false and misleading" name.

Bich even posted a photo of his passport that showed his full name.

Earlier this year, Bich wrote:

"I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it."

The post went viral Friday after a newspaper in Australia got wind of the issue.

Bich appeared to be back on Facebook after he re-posted a link to the article.

*Aww Phuc, it was a prank!

'Phuc Dat Bich' revealed to be a hoax

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/phuc-dat-bich-revealed-to-be-a-hoax/ar-BBnkt7w?li=AA4RE4&ocid=

Nine News
    Ehsan Knopf 4 hrs ago

© 'Phuc Dat Bich' / Facebook 'Imagine that boy grew up into a mischievous man with 21st century technology at his fingertips.'

It was the name that gave readers all over the nation pause – but its owner has just come out claiming it was all one big prank.

In a post to Phuc Dat Bich’s [Phoop Dook Bic’s] official Facebook page, a man identifying himself as “Joe Carr” has admitted to manufacturing the unfortunately titled character as part of a bid for legitimacy over Facebook.

“Do you remember the story of the boy who cried wolf?” he wrote.

“Imagine that boy grew up into a mischievous man with 21st century technology at his fingertips.”

“Mr Carr” explains that his entire story about struggling to get Facebook to accept Phuc Dat Bich as his profile name was a deliberate hoax aimed at proving a number of points.

“Facebook needs to understand that it is utterly impossible to legitimise a place where there will always be pranksters and tricksters,” he wrote.

“I want to acknowledge the supportive individuals who have encouraged those with truly interesting and idiosyncratic names that populate in different cultures.

“Hate and discrimination will remain if we continue to be so closed minded.”

He then takes the media to task for giving his story coverage.

“What started as a joke between friends, became a prank that made a fool out of the media and brought out the best in the people who reached out to me,” he wrote.

“It didn't bring out the anger and darkness that we often see on the internet, but it brought a levity and humanity in a time we need it most.

“Out of this ordeal I've concluded not to trust the credibility of the media, it's twisted by the hungry journalists who mask the truth.”

Nine news was among the many “hungry” news outlets to cover “Phuc Dat Bich’s” story, after an apparently authentic image of his passport photo featuring the Phuc Dat Bich name went viral, accumulating more than 160,000 shares.

It appears now that the photo was in fact doctored, with Mr Carr taking the opportunity in his most recent post to boast about the deception.

“It goes to show that an average joe like myself can con the biggest news sources with ease,” he wrote.

Phuc him.

I hate when this happens.
    Moongirl likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Freddie loved cats.

Funny in a good way.
    Lalasnake likes this.

Cats in middle picture need to be put down within three seconds or all hell will break loose!
    panic, Kittylady and Lalasnake like this.

-- Stephen Hawking

Elite Member

Dudes with glitter in their beards.. haha.

(Beard Trends - Glitter Beards)

Men Are Now Glittering Their Beards

Brian and Johnathan from The Gay Beards posted a YouTube video instructing fellow bearded men on how to achieve the look just in time for the holidays. Step one, apply beard oil (they use some from The Groomed Man Co.). Step two, liberally sprinkle glitter onto your beard.

Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; November 25th, 2015 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Adding more.
    roslyntaberfan and Lalasnake like this.

Thread Information