Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Random funny shit, part IV

Irish guards remain at attention after a fellow guardsman faints in front of the Queen, 1966.

Waterslide likes this.

^Wearing a hat made of an entire bear will do that to you...but how undignified.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.

***** celeb

HWBL and Sarzy like this.

Source: Distractify.com

20 People Share The Craziest Ways They've Injured Themselves

By Robin Zlotnick4 days ago
    When I was 5, I was playing on one of those sticks that had a horse head on top... in socks... on hardwood floor. I fell and split my chin open and got three stitches. As a senior in high school, my best friend and I were hanging out on the trampoline in her backyard when, somehow, my front teeth ended up in her skull. My teeth were OK. Her head bled a lot. Sometime after that, I was so mad that I stormed out of the house one day to go for an angry drive, but I tripped and rolled my ankle and tumbled down the stairs and had to sulk back into the house to ice my leg.
    We've all injured ourselves in freaky and dumb ways throughout our lives. This thread proves the experience is universal.

Finger caught in the door

Source: TwitterThis Twitter account started off the thread with their own classic, dumb injury: the finger in the door. Somehow, the stories only get sillier and sillier from here.

Cartoon rake accident

Source: TwitterThis is amazing. When you see it happen in cartoons and movies, you think this is one of those things that never happens in real life. But apparently, that's not true! Apparently, you can actually knock yourself unconscious by stepping on a rake.

Burned chest

Source: TwitterI feel kind of bad saying it, but honestly, he deserved this. Everyone knows you don't iron your shirt once it's on your body. You're pretty much asking for burns if you do that.

Angrily dialing

Source: TwitterI can picture it happen, and it's making me laugh so hard. If you grew up in a time where there were actual buttons to dial on phones, you know the experience of smashing the buttons in frustration. Charlie just...missed, that's all! And his finger ended up in a wall.

Tripped over own foot

Source: TwitterThis sounds like something I would definitely do. I am the queen of tripping over my own feet. Good thing is it probably looked really cool because they were in their tae kwon do uniform. Probably looked like they did it on purpose until they were lying unconscious on the floor.

Stuck in elevator

Source: TwitterThis sounds like an absolutely terrifying nightmare and I don't want to think about it for one more second. How do you get your head stuck in an elevator if you're not trying to get your head stuck in an elevator?! I feel like this would traumatize me for life.

Trust fall gone wrong

Source: TwitterThis is terrible but also wonderful irony. Obviously, their parents wanted them to go to Jesus camp to encourage their religious beliefs. Instead, they ended up with a broken arm and no faith whatsoever. I don't blame them.

Fitted sheet injury

Source: TwitterThis sounds like it really hurt. Putting a fitted sheet on a bed is no small feat. Neither is folding them. Maybe we should just give up fitted sheets altogether. They clearly do more harm than good.

Hackey sack

Source: TwitterNothing about this sentence is OK or makes sense. Fifty-year-olds should definitely not be playing hackey sack anywhere, let alone at a Black Sabbath concert. Let's be smart, people.

Ramen injury

Source: TwitterWhen those ramen noodles are hard and uncooked, they can be dangerous! I wonder if she cut herself on the actual noodles or that metal death trap also known as the flavoring packet.

Uncooked spaghetti

Source: TwitterI never knew of all the dangers of pasta until I started reading this thread. This one is horrifying on another level. It's like stepping on a nail but with the added layer of horror that is a spaghetti noodle expanding in your foot.

Spider web sprain

Source: TwitterHave you ever walked into a spider web, though? If you don't panic when you're suddenly assaulted with sneaky spider webs, I would be more concerned for you than if you flap so hard you sprain your wrist.

Spooked by one's own reflection

Source: TwitterThis is really funny. I'm not going to lie and say I've never spooked myself with my own reflection, but the fact that they ran and smashed into their door, breaking two of their toes, just brings this whole incident to the next level. Truly amazing.

Chipped on a baguette

Source: TwitterThe baguettes in France are notoriously crusty, but I didn't think they were so hard that they would make you chip a tooth! He really does look like Lloyd Christmas, Jim Carrey's character from the Dumb and Dumber movies.

Shadow puppets

Source: TwitterI've said it before and I'll say it again; cats are evil. I don't know how this guy broke his thumb playing shadow puppets with his cat. All I know is that it was definitely the cat's fault.

Dog obstacle course

Source: TwitterWhen you're a little kid, brothers are good for one thing, and that is making you do dumb, dangerous stuff that puts you in harm's way. I can't believe at 7 she was tough enough not to say anything for hours! I would have been crying like crazy!

Knelt on a needle

Source: TwitterThis story sent a chill up my spine. I'm picturing kneeling on that needle and shivering just thinking about it. That's horrible. If that happened to me when I was 6, I'd still be having nightmares about it today. Guaranteed.

Rooster

Source: TwitterThis one is so vague but so funny that I had to include it. How did a rooster break this person's arm? I know they can be pretty vicious, but this seems extreme. Were they a child when this happened? Do they now eat chicken with a vengeance? I need to know everything.

Kick ball concussion

Source: TwitterIt's never not funny when someone runs into a tree while not looking at the tree. It's a classic cartoon injury. But honestly, serves them right for making one of the bases a tree. That's not how bases should be!

Tennis racket trouble

Source: TwitterI'm trying to picture how this is possible, and I look like the woman in that meme with all the math equations floating around her face. I would have paid to see this happen.

Waterslide likes this.

***** celeb

Source: TwitterI feel kind of bad saying it, but honestly, he deserved this. Everyone knows you don't iron your shirt once it's on your body. You're pretty much asking for burns if you do that.

I always wondered what idiot spawned the need for those warning labels.

and this
    Waterslide likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Those were hysterical. I'm still laughing out loud.

My sister and her husband met for dinner after work a few years ago. They drive home, my sister pulls into the garage and her husband parks his car behind her on the driveway. The husband thinks he's shut the car off but hasn't. He gets out tipsy from too many cocktails with dinner the door slams him on the ground and the car backs over him running right over his kneecap. My sister sees the car rolling down the driveway and jumps in the passenger side to stop the car from going out into the street. Drive's the car back over her husband...... he's had 3 surgeries on the one leg. He's truly lucky to be alive and my sister is truly lucky to still be married. It was a SUV. At the time he was 68 years old.
    mostroop, HWBL and lindsaywhit like this.

I know someone who burned herself ironing pants she was wearing.

That Jesus Camp story was great. LOL
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I had one in ski season: injured my back while changing positions as I sat on my bed watching TV!!!! Everybody assumed I (who's never been on a ski vacation in my life) had had a skiing accident, because several people had snow/ski related injuries. They'd practically pee themselves laughing whenever I'd explain how I threw out my back (and I was in my late twenties then, so it wasn't even age related!).

***** celeb

OrangeSlice, Sarzy and lindsaywhit like this.

***** celeb

One of these is a wax figure. The other is allegedly a human being.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Ugh!! I hate it!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The one on the right looks scary.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information