Page 69 of 294 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4410
Like Tree7803Likes

Thread: Random funny shit

  1. #1021
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11,947

    Default


  2. #1022
    Elite Member Kat Scorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Down Under in Boganville
    Posts
    3,363
    What do we want?
    EVIDENCE BASED SCIENCE
    When do we want it?
    AFTER PEER REVIEW

  3. #1023
    Elite Member Chilly Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Trolltopia
    Posts
    29,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Too precious.
    Brookie likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-



  4. #1024
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    So my friend sent me these videos of what he witnessed over the weekend. This girl was a contestant in a local bikini contest and had a little too much fun...

    Part One - dancing and falling
    Drunk bikini girl (part one) - YouTube

    Part two - being arrested
    Drunk bikini girl (part two) - YouTube

    I tried embedding them but it's not working for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  5. #1025
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    13,930

    Default

    Here you go:

    [YOUTUBE]UtDMRk1g0P4[/YOUTUBE]

    [YOUTUBE]7HljH628aO8[/YOUTUBE]
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  6. #1026
    fgg
    fgg is offline
    Elite Member fgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    33,996

    Default

    somebody thinks she's fucking h o t HOT!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

  7. #1027
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,800

    Default

    Gross!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  8. #1028
    Elite Member Jezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    We all float down here
    Posts
    1,716

    Default


  9. #1029
    Gold Member electrocuted_sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,104

    Default


  10. #1030
    Elite Member msdeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    39,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Here you go:

    [YOUTUBE]UtDMRk1g0P4[/YOUTUBE]

    [YOUTUBE]7HljH628aO8[/YOUTUBE]
    the first vid was removed. You tube pulled it saying it violated their anti-bullying policy
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

  11. #1031
    Elite Member Brookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the "D"
    Posts
    24,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Too precious.
    I used to have a cat that loved to be vacuumed - and she was one of the biggest chickens about everything else. She loved the vacuum cleaner though.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

    - Mark Twain

  12. #1032
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    the first vid was removed. You tube pulled it saying it violated their anti-bullying policy
    Shit that's not good! I'm sure homegirl saw herself online and complained. However I don't really understand their reasoning. There are plenty of videos of random people doing stupid things up on YouTube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  13. #1033
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,578

    Default

    If she was enough of an attention whore to do what she did, you'd think she'd be thrilled with the exposure.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  14. #1034
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    Oh mercy, that is every kind of awesome.
    hustle4alivin likes this.

  15. #1035
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    I want to know why the person is picking up the kid. Do they want to get out of there or do they want to go up and dance too?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 29th, 2009, 06:29 AM
  2. Are the funny pages funny?
    By buttmunch in forum News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 14th, 2006, 08:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •