Page 226 of 294 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4410
Like Tree7805Likes

Thread: Random funny shit

Now I'm really sad.
    dowcat and dexter7 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Florida man bitten by shark, punched by monkey (twice), struck by lightning, bitten by snake
    By David Self Newlin
    August 7th, 2013 @ 3:51pm

TAMPA — Nature apparently has it out for some people. For instance, Erik Norrie, a man who, in his 40 years on Earth, has had run ins with monkeys, sharks, rattlesnakes and the hammer of Thor himself.
    Norrie is currently recovering from his latest attack, in which a shark bit off a chunk of his leg during a spear fishing trip in the Bahamas.
    "I felt this shark grab my leg, and the ripping sound, and when I turned around the water was filled with blood. It looked like a Jaws movie," Norrie told WTSP News.
    He used part of his spear fishing equipment to make a tourniquet after making his way to a sandbar. His daughter called for help over a radio and he is now in a Tampa hospital awaiting surgery.
    "That was a tough ride," Norrie told FOX News in Tampa. "I really did think I was going to die."

Erik Norrie recovers in a Tampa hospital after being bitten by a shark.
    Credit: Courtesy of Fox News tampa, via YouTube

Norrie's encounters with the dangers of Nature goes all the way back to his childhood, according to the New York Daily News. When he was 10 years old, a tree under which he stood was struck by lightning. He was blown over by the strike, but was unhurt.
    Years later, he was bitten by a rattlesnake while walking at a country club and nearly lost his leg. He spent two weeks in intensive care.
    The New York Daily News also reports that he was attacked by monkeys twice, once because he wandered too close to a simian while in the Amazon. The second time was the result of a joke, of sorts, played by his wife.
    She locked Norrie in a cage with a small monkey, which then proceeded to bite, hit and pelt him with his own keys. His wife, Spryng, wasn't worried, though.
    "She took photos and giggled," he said.

Read more at Florida man bitten by shark, punched by monkey (twice), struck by lightning, bitten by snake | ksl.com

Well, if walking in the amazon and spear fishing weren't hobbies of his, I might be a little more surprised.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post
    Is she naked in this ?

Did they really? UGH! Dammit.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

That poor cat! At least he got in one last blowout.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

A mock commercial for beans by Cinesite to showcase their creature animation skills.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

^I loved that, just because it had a fart in it. Sometimes I think that is why I had two sons, so I can keep making and laughing at fart jokes.
    Kittylady likes this.

Oh poor cat

If she wanted to protect the dog, all she had to do was take the dog indoors and not attack the cat by kicking towards it.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Kittylady, Kathie_Moffett and mjw like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

"A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Florida man bitten by shark, punched by monkey (twice), struck by lightning, bitten by snake
    By David Self Newlin
    August 7th, 2013 @ 3:51pm

TAMPA — Nature apparently has it out for some people. For instance, Erik Norrie, a man who, in his 40 years on Earth, has had run ins with monkeys, sharks, rattlesnakes and the hammer of Thor himself.
    Norrie is currently recovering from his latest attack, in which a shark bit off a chunk of his leg during a spear fishing trip in the Bahamas.
    "I felt this shark grab my leg, and the ripping sound, and when I turned around the water was filled with blood. It looked like a Jaws movie," Norrie told WTSP News.
    He used part of his spear fishing equipment to make a tourniquet after making his way to a sandbar. His daughter called for help over a radio and he is now in a Tampa hospital awaiting surgery.
    "That was a tough ride," Norrie told FOX News in Tampa. "I really did think I was going to die."

Erik Norrie recovers in a Tampa hospital after being bitten by a shark.
    Credit: Courtesy of Fox News tampa, via YouTube

Norrie's encounters with the dangers of Nature goes all the way back to his childhood, according to the New York Daily News. When he was 10 years old, a tree under which he stood was struck by lightning. He was blown over by the strike, but was unhurt.
    Years later, he was bitten by a rattlesnake while walking at a country club and nearly lost his leg. He spent two weeks in intensive care.
    The New York Daily News also reports that he was attacked by monkeys twice, once because he wandered too close to a simian while in the Amazon. The second time was the result of a joke, of sorts, played by his wife.
    She locked Norrie in a cage with a small monkey, which then proceeded to bite, hit and pelt him with his own keys. His wife, Spryng, wasn't worried, though.
    "She took photos and giggled," he said.

Read more at Florida man bitten by shark, punched by monkey (twice), struck by lightning, bitten by snake | ksl.com
    mmhmmmm
    Kittylady likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Thread Information