Page 225 of 294 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4410
Like Tree7805Likes

Thread: Random funny shit

This cat has had enough of this lady's shit. she was kicking snow on him and well, the karma bus pulled up.

That cat was pretty patient. Until it wasn't.

wow I wonder what happened later and who was filming this. What a creepy bitch she was.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She deserved that, you don't kick shit at animals. I loved at the end, the cat runs up to the fence, and the dog is all "oh hell no" and runs into the house.
    rockchick and o0Amber0o like this.

HAHAHA That part was funny. Kitty cat ran up to the fence as if to say to the dog..'you want some of this too??" lololol
    rockchick likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    This cat has had enough of this lady's shit. she was kicking snow on him and well, the karma bus pulled up.

Memo to self: Do not watch that video while smoking. I just damn near choked to death because the cat launched just as I was taking a drag.
    gas_chick and rockchick like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^ Aversion Therapy
    Air Quotes likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

That woman is mean. I hope she doesn't hurt that cat.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    That woman is mean. I hope she doesn't hurt that cat.

Oh I don't think she's gonna mess with Mr. Kitty again. He meant srs bitnezz!

This is too funny
    msdeb, Icepik, gas_chick and 3 others like this.

that is awesome!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Memo to self: Do not watch that video while smoking. I just damn near choked to death because the cat launched just as I was taking a drag.
    Laughed so hard!!!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Good kitty

Poor cat. They put him down.

'He was sweet as pie': Woman mauled by a CAT speaks out in the ferocious stray's defense

• A Melvin, Michigan resident named Maxx was trying to shoo away a stray cat she'd taken in when it went right for her face and sank in its claws
    • Surveillance video shows what Maxx says was her flailing around in the snow as the cat hangs from her face, its claws sunken deep into her skin
    • But the cat reacts and jumps around her, clinging to her head
    • 'When I went to go pull, I could feel his teeth,' says Maxx, who had actually saved the cat from being put to sleep

By JILL REILLY and JOSHUA GARDNER
    PUBLISHED: 04:21 GMT, 18 December 2013 | UPDATED: 10:51 GMT, 18 December 2013
    567 shares
    View
    comments

A Melvin, Michigan woman was brutally attacked by a stray cat and shocking footage of the mauling has already gained a million views on YouTube.

The woman, who identified herself to reporters only as Maxx, endured the horrific attack November 30 but only recently realized it had been caught on her home surveillance camera.

The attack left her face swollen and infected and the cat named Buddy dead as officials were forced to test it for rabies.
    Scroll down for video...

Shocking: Maxx was just trying to shoo a stray cat away from her mother's dog when video footage shows her being brutally mauled by the animal. Here, the swelling caused by the subsequent infection can be seen, as can the animals teeth and claw marks in her face

Bizarre: Video of Maxx being attacked November 30 was uploaded to YouTube and gained over a million views in just one day

Buddy: The cat was a stray that Maxx had taken in over the sumemr to save it from being euthanized. After the attack, Buddy had to be put down to be tested for rabies

Maxx had taken in Buddy over the summer to save him from being put to sleep and was shocked that he attacked.

‘Your first reaction was to get him off and when I went to go pull, I could feel his teeth,’ Maxx told WJBK.

The harrowing process of getting him off badly gouged Maxx’s face and eventually caused cellulitis and serious swelling.

More...

Buddy had to be euthanized in order to be tested for rabies. He tested negative.

‘He was sweet as pie,’ Maxx said. ‘When they came to get him I couldn't even watch because even though he did that to me, I couldn't see them take him away because I knew what they were going do to him.’

Unfazed? Despite her ordeal Maxx, who has three other cats, says she's still a cat lover

Vicious cat attack. Feral feline jumps woman protecting her dog

Antagonised: The clip shows a woman in a pink tracksuit kicking snow towards a large cat in the middle of the road - a black and white dog is tied to a fence behind her and wags its tail

The cat backs away, but suddenly springs up from the ground and pounces on the woman, grabbing onto her head

Maxx, who has three other cats, said she remains a cat lover despite her ordeal.

She says she was just trying to protect her mother's dog, which the cat had just attacked.

Wearing a pink tracksuit kicking snow towards Buddy in the middle of the road - a black and white dog is tied to a fence behind her and wags its tail.

Buddy backs away, but suddenly springs up from the ground and pounces on the woman, grabbing onto her head.

Panic: The startled woman spins around in a circle trying to dislodge the cat

Slip: But she loses her footing on the icy ground and falls in the snow with the cat still clinging to her

The startled woman spins around in a circle trying to dislodge the cat, but she loses her footing on the icy ground and falls in the snow with the cat still clinging to her.
    In a panic the woman gets up into a kneeling position and throws off the cat, before scampering back to her house.
    She is seen clutching her head as they she may have incurred an injury during the attack.

Despite the news network airing the video, several people have questioned the authenticity of the footage and claimed it is prank.
    Reaction: In a panic the woman gets up into a kneeling position and throws off the cat

Injured: She is seen clutching her head as they she may have incurred an injury during the attack

Read more: Woman mauled by CAT speaks out in ferocious stray's defense | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by dowcat; December 18th, 2013 at 05:08 PM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Thread Information