Page 116 of 294 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4410
Like Tree7805Likes

Thread: Random funny shit

LOL about being a 4 year old badass! I remember "shut up" was really bad. When I was a kid, my parents never used that phrase so I didn't really understand that it was a big deal to other people, but my friend's mom yelled at me because I said it. Even now I know people you could say fuck off to before you can tell them to shut up.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

mjw
    Elite Member

OrangeSlice, Kat Scorp and dowcat like this.

Sorry to derail the thread even more......I grew up in a Strict Catholic household, raised by my dad and grandparents. Holy fuckballs!! If I even said "Darn it!" I'd get slapped in the back of the head! If I slipped up and said Freakin'? That's an asswhoppin'.

I'm 37 now, and I swear like a truck driving sailor. I'm horrible.
    So now that I'm the adult(ha!) of the house, I let my kids swear. Not all the time, not to call others names, and not REALLY bad words like Fuck. But if they are mad at something, I will not yell at them for saying Damn it. Which is really the only word they say. Well, Damn and Freakin'. But they are also warned to NOT use ANY bad language OUT of the house. So far so good!
    At least with the older 2. (11 & 8) My 4 year old who is just starting to talk in full sentences, but who also likes to mimic everyone now. I thought it was cute when his brothers would teach him to say knock knock jokes; He'd start out great! "Knock knock? Who's there? Orange! Orange who? BBfetagkgg"(I never find out who orange is....He reverts to his own language again)
    But if the boys repeat a quote from Adventure Time or Regular Show or something, He says it right after them.

Seeing all this happening, I try my BEST to not swear around the little guy. I've slipped up. All because of those God damned LEGOS!!!! It was early....Dark. I stepped on a few. IT HURT! So I yelp "FUCKING LEGOS!! OWWWWW" All he says to me is, "You ok mommy? Lego hurt?" D'awwwwww......I said I was fine and gave him a hug......Yeah. The next day he steps on a Lego and all I hear really loud is "UCKING LEGOS! AMN IT!" (He usually doesn't say the first sound in a word)
    LEGOS are the DEVIL!

Here's some Random Funny Shit to get back on track and avert your eyes from my rambling:

Nevermind.......It won't let me add pictures. The URL box just sits there.....mocking me after I click OK ten times. Fuck it.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenwitch View Post
    Nevermind.......It won't let me add pictures. The URL box just sits there.....mocking me after I click OK ten times. Fuck it.

When that happens, just manually put in the tags - [img] paste the url of the img in here [/img] Typing the tags in manually is quicker than using the tab once you get the hang of it *winking emoticon*
    gardenwitch likes this.
    Tiene razon, y gracias por su opinion. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    When that happens, just manually put in the tags - [img] paste the url of the img in here [/img] Typing the tags in manually is quicker than using the tab once you get the hang of it *winking emoticon*

Thank you!! This new setup is very strange to me. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE! I'll get over it though
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Oh, adults were allowed to cuss up a storm when I was coming up. I think bullshit was my grandmother's favorite word (and always made us kids giggle hysterically). And growing up in a catholic home I probably heard goddamn more than anything.

But for the kids? Hell to the no. You'd get the side eye (and maybe even a smack) for saying dang as a kid. It's partly how you knew the grown folk accepted you as an adult when you were allowed to say sheeyat or damn or hell in front of them.
    I still don't curse around my Mom or my Nanny, unless I'm really really really mad. My Mom and I had a huge month long fight not to long ago and I think that's the most she's ever heard me curse. The other day one of the kids said something and I said that's not nice, she said well I wonder where they learned that Mrs. Queen of the motherfuckers lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

mjw
    Elite Member

I don't think I knew the word freaking when I was a little kid, but I remember my relatives on the East Coast having a conversation about that word or frigging. Something like my aunt from Canada went to a dinner party in Boston and said frigging in mixed company and everyone clutched their pearls and gasped collectively. Or it was the other way around, someone from Boston said it in Canada? I don't know. I was too young to have a clue what it meant, so probably too young for her to be relating the story in front of me. And of course, it sticks out in my mind until this day, so I probably asked a lot of people what it meant and got the brush off, because the next time I saw that word was in a book. By that time, I had clued in thankfully.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Really? I thought freaking was a euphemism when you couldn't say fucking. Like people go to say "shit" then realise there are kids around so it becomes "sugar".
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I thought so too about freaking, but in some parts of the US/Canada I think it sounds too much like frigging maybe? I think freaking doesn't have the same connotation it did 20 or 30 years ago. I remember a time when my mom would have had a fit if I said something sucked, but now even she says it.
    ~Manx Mouse

mjw
    Elite Member

Waterslide, Kat Scorp and mjw like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Gotta get me one of those nose dispensers.

My first encounter with the "F" word was 4th grade, and a kid named Danny Taylor was sitting next to me during a math test and kept saying, "Fuck! Fuck!" because he sucked at math. I went home and asked the folks what kind of word "fuck" was (they hadn't used it around me) - they calmly explained it was a cuss word that wasn't very nice. Of course now, it's one of my favorite all-time, handy-dandy, amazingly descriptive words that I use.
    Waterslide and gardenwitch like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I remember always wondering what "the F word" was. I was sitting in Arby's one day, about fourth grade, with my brothers and parents. My oldest brother looked out the window at FLICK video across the street and commented that it was funny how the L and I ran together. I said, "What, Fuck?" and they just stared at me open mouthed. I just thought it was a word that rhymed with duck. My parents were up doing something else so I turned to ask them and my older brother pretty much tackled me and told me to shut up and explained that THAT was THE f-word, lol. I was like, "Oh, okay, now I know."
    Waterslide likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Okay, back to the funnies (can't edit previous post just to add)

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information