Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Random freaky, potentially NSFL, things thread...

I am sick.
    Past this 'ritual' 3 times today. (on different locations) First time I have seen this 'live' . We were in a traffic jam on the way for a sleepover when we overtook something like this My 11 year old freaked out,
    the pic is not mine.

Elite Member
    BITTER likes this.

Jesus fuck. I feel very very sorry for that snake, and I'm not a huge snake person. Glad they could save the poor creature. Didn't know ticks would go after non-fur animals.

I'm squicked out by stuff like this even more so lately, because my son was exposed to lice a week ago. Had a friend over, and 2 days later I get a message from the mom that the girl was "crawling" with lice. Been obsessively checking us all and having phantom itches ever since.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I hate this picture. That is so damn sad. I'm glad they saved the snake.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    That's strange because I had the same symptoms and also have been diagnosed with OCD, although I'm definitely more "O" than "C". I can remember waking up more than a few times in the middle of the night, half asleep so not all there, and checking to see if my breast had holes with bugs in them. Even knowing the image is photoshopped doesn't make the irrational part of my brain feel any better. I think it's really freaky and scary that out of all the REAL images and videos that are gross in this thread, it's still that faked picture that does me in.
    I told a friend of mine about my disorder, and the asshole always went out of his way to show me gross shit. We are no longer friends because he says I have boundary issues! Maybe I do. But I hate seeing gross stuff because it's hard for me to not see the images over and over in my head.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

^^^ that's no friend, Bitter! That's just mean.
    BITTER likes this.

those are TICKS?! I thought they were little stones. It looks horrible to be a snake cause they have no limbs to get shit off them. I felt horrible when i saw that pic and was so glad to read the end of the post saying they saved the snake. poor thing.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "I would have gladly held my nose and did the right thing all damn day long to keep Trump out of the fucking White House and it wouldn't have butt hurt me at all."...gas_chick

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    those are TICKS?! I thought they were little stones. It looks horrible to be a snake cause they have no limbs to get shit off them. I felt horrible when i saw that pic and was so glad to read the end of the post saying they saved the snake. poor thing.
    Even if you have limbs and digits, sometimes you develop something you can't get off of yourself - tree man (NSFLb squared)

damn.
    "I would have gladly held my nose and did the right thing all damn day long to keep Trump out of the fucking White House and it wouldn't have butt hurt me at all."...gas_chick

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Even if you have limbs and digits, sometimes you develop something you can't get off of yourself - tree man (NSFLb squared)
    I've seen that pic before (I think at Listverse), but it makes it no less disturbing seeing again. Could you imagine living with that condition?? Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^ that's no friend, Bitter! That's just mean.
    Yup. As I approach 50, I have less and less of a problem of weeding out motherfuckers from my life.
    missbazilb likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Does anyone know who this is, or what is the origin of this photo? I've seen it on many websites, advertising for creepy male criminals. When I click it, there is other photos of criminals, but never anything about this creepy looking kid.

"Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Does anyone know who this is, or what is the origin of this photo? I've seen it on many websites, advertising for creepy male criminals. When I click it, there is other photos of criminals, but never anything about this creepy looking kid.

I think she's Brian Peppers' little sister.

Just saw this on Daily Mail, and found the original YouTube clip. It is a great reminder of how quickly things can go bad. I have an 80-year-old uncle who goes hiking in areas like this all the time.

Elite Member

Horror As Doctors Find 20kg Parasite Twin With Teeth And Hair In Boy’s Stomach

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information