Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Random freaky, potentially NSFL, things thread...

I feel like the lady in the neon yellow bikini is kinda how I feel inside sometimes.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I first saw this on Gawker two days ago. This is some kind of family that lives about 5 miles from here, and they have a YouTube reality show with over 1 Million subscribers. The son, who mostly appears at the end of this video, supposedly died just a few days ago -- and the day after this particular video was recorded. The family said it was from natural causes - but it turned out to be some kind of undetected congenital heart defect. The family says they will livestream the funeral service.

I saw this on gawker, too. Their handling of it just seemed really weird - they referred to him as a you-tuber first and a son after that. Plus, live-streaming a funeral is just bizarre. The font they used on their announcement was strange too.

I saw this advertised on a web site today. They will turn your recently deceased loved one's shirt into a pillow. Not creepy at all!

Blue Dragon:

https://www.thedodo.com/blue-dragon-...465117041.html

Plenty of strange and fanciful creatures have been invented within the long tradition of lore and mythology, but few real-life beings have been so aptly named after one of those from fiction.
    Meet the blue dragon — probably among the most beautiful animals on the planet. And he's a sea slug, no less.

WIKIPEDIAThey may be a bit more diminutive than their namesake counterparts are imagined, measuring in at just over an inch fully grown, but this species is no less fearsome. Blue dragons ( Glaucus atlanticus) spend their lives floating upside down in warm ocean currents, attacking their prey with a powerful venom from their wing-like appendages. Their sting is so deadly, in fact, that they're known to take down other venomous marine animals, like the Portuguese man-o-war.

WIKIPEDIAWhile blue dragons are said to be quite rarely seen by humans, the beautiful, fierce little mollusk was caught on camera just last week after washing ashore on a beach in Queensland, Australia — offering a fleeting glimpse of one of Earth's prettiest inhabitants.

ManxMouse, JazzyGirl and panic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I hate this picture. At one of the old sites I used to post on, one of the smart alecky posters kept posting this picture to shock people. She got banned. I could not remove from my head for months. I just kept seeing the breast over and over and it would interrupt my daily thoughts. Turned out I have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and that is one of the symptoms - an inability to remove disturbing random images from your head.
    That's strange because I had the same symptoms and also have been diagnosed with OCD, although I'm definitely more "O" than "C". I can remember waking up more than a few times in the middle of the night, half asleep so not all there, and checking to see if my breast had holes with bugs in them. Even knowing the image is photoshopped doesn't make the irrational part of my brain feel any better. I think it's really freaky and scary that out of all the REAL images and videos that are gross in this thread, it's still that faked picture that does me in.
    BITTER likes this.

i love the blue dragon. interesting what some color, design and a powerful venom can do to a slug.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    "I would have gladly held my nose and did the right thing all damn day long to keep Trump out of the fucking White House and it wouldn't have butt hurt me at all."...gas_chick

Omg, Flygirl. You win.

They saved the snake, though!

Elite Member

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Omg, Flygirl. You win.
    i can feel my skin crawl after looking at that

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    They saved the snake, though!
    um, yay? I guess? I try to like snakes, but I just can't make myself

ick i won't be back in this thread. ick ick ick.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

A few months ago, one of the local news stations did a story on a dog thet had to be rescued by animal control; the owners had been reported by neighbors because they noticed the dog was tick-ridden and the owners didn't seem to be doing anything about it. Poor dog's ears basically looked like that snake's head, covered in ticks.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information