Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
Like Tree328Likes

Thread: Random cool shit

Spoiler: not an actual Campbell's post
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Witchywoman likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

104-year-old music teacher:

***** celeb

Wow!
    fgg and Serendipity like this.

***** celeb

I'm sorry to disappoint but it's a fake.
    -

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    I was afraid of that

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    Were you one of the detractors in the Daily Fail comments?

No need for colouring books! Footage of a talented toddler drawing cartoons goes viral as viewers marvel over her VERY surprising skills

• A video of a young child drawing has gone viral online due to impressive skills
    • The unnamed toddler, thought to be a little girl in Korea, showed off her talent
    • Drew cartoons with perfect shapes and was praised by shocked viewers online

ByJessica Rach For Mailonline
    Published: 14:47 GMT, 14 January 2019 | Updated: 16:52 GMT, 14 January 2019

An incredible video of a toddler showing off her artistic skills has shocked internet users across the globe.
    Viral Facebook page Cartoons shared a clip of the unnamed young child, thought to be a little girl in Korea, sketching incredible animated drawings.

In just a few days the video racked up 62,000 views, as well as more than a thousand shares and comments marveling over her surprising talent.

The youngster is seen drawing perfect circles as she grips onto a black felt tip pen in the two minute clip.

+5

International Facebook page 'Cartoons' has shared a clip of an unnamed young child, thought to be a little girl in Korea, sketching incredible animated drawings, which quickly went viral online

Beginning by drawing perfect shapes before joining the together, the child quickly creates an ant at an impressive speed.
    Continuing with sketches that could rival that of a professional adult cartoonist, the youngster, moves onto a drawing of a cat, which looks to have been inspired by Hello Kitty, a character loved in Asia.

Seen at one point wearing a Peppa Pig outfit, the little girl moves onto a larger cat, which she proceeds to colour in.
    After pausing to smile at the camera, she then draws a range of characters, showing off her remarkable ability to draw perfect shapes at such a young age.

+5

Beginning by drawing perfect shapes before joining the together, the child quickly creates an ant at an impressive speed in the two minute video

+5

Continuing with sketches that could rival that of a professional adult cartoonist, the youngster, moves onto a sketch of a cat, which looks to have been inspired by Hello Kitty, a character loved in Asia

And the video was quickly praised by followers who were overwhelmed by the young child's skills.
    'This child definitely draws much better than me', one person wrote of the clip.

Another added: 'I am curious how old she is? My now adult daughter has these kind of blessed talented hands. She began drawing at 13 months old.'

'There arenít many people can draw an almost perfect circle like this talented little girl, let alone drawings', another person remarked.
    However others questioned whether the video had been altered, with one person writing: 'She SO did not draw that perfect circle. I call shenanigans!'

Defending the clip, another added: 'My Autistic, Savantistic, little girl was drawing magnificent drawings before she could speak. Anything is possible'.

+5

'This kid is better than me!' The video was quickly praised by followers who were overwhelmed by the young child's skills

+5

Seen at one point wearing a Peppa Pig outfit, the little girl moves onto a larger cat, which she proceeds to colour in

I've seen 2-year-olds draw like that, but this one is definitely the youngest child I've seen doing that.

***** celeb

This is a Pulitzer Prize winner. A journalist caught sight of an indigenous woman who was breast feeding her own child as well as this little fella - wild boar - whose mother was poached by illegal hunting irrespective of the fact she had her family of little wild boars to care for.

BECAUSE LIFE MATTERS
    Serendipity likes this.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information