Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Professor live-tweets her son's abstinence-only sex ed class

You know what you fucking do with these horny kids? You throw cold water on them by inviting an RN to class (like me) who will bring them hundreds upon hundreds of pictures of the worst cases of infected dicks and twats, a nice film of a 10lb baby destroying a twat, a dude in jail for non-payment of child support or statutory rape.

You know, the fun stuff. Then I'll pass out boxes of condoms and show them how to test for defects. If they still want to fuck after that, god bless em.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    On some issues if you scratch Middle America and you'll find the Middle Ages.

(Cue more ruffled feathers)
    If you scratch middle america you'll need both hands. They're pretty fat.
    kasippu likes this.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh I just remembered, did the daughter of Palin abstinence-only classes worked? I would prefer my kids have none than that.
    Maybe I am too open with my kids but I really really do not understand what is so evil about sex?

or information about sex
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    or information about sex
    Seriously, information is so important! How can that not be a part of raising your kids? Teaching about respecting your body and others people body, YES , but abstinence, really?? What year is this? Hypocrites!!!

I have a feeling that I probably shared this many years ago, but my daughter's school taught sex ed class actually presented pulling out as a viable birth control method - and then argued with me about its inclusion.
    I don't even understand.....they weren't preaching abstinence, they were saying go ahead and use the most unreliable thing in the whole world? They wanted a baby boom?
    kasippu likes this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

No - they really thought it was an effective method of bc and told me that when used correctly is something like 98% effective. My suggestion that telling 12-13 year olds whose cycles are not reliable, known or consistent thus rendering that method completely unreliable was not persuasive. I commended them on the comprehensive program - it was wide reaching and inclusive and not judgmental, but on this issue they were very irresponsible. This was 7 or 8 years ago, but it left an impression.

Perhaps as a side note - My daughter played on a 7th grade basketball team (the year of sex ed) and she is the only one from that group of 8 girls who did not have a child during high school and/or is not married by the age of 20. Teen pregnancy and early marriage is not common from that city in Montana, but they say there are no coincidences.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

So your daughter swallowed?
    sputnik and SHELLEE like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

A co-worker of mine goes out to a few of the local high schools for 3-4 days a month for a couple of months, and as part of the health ed class, reviews birth control, sexuality, STD's and such. She says for the most part, the students are pretty interested in what she's telling them, and have a lot of questions. But, it seems like ever year at least one female student ends up at our clinic to be seen for prenatal care a few months later.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So your daughter swallowed?
    Too far Sluce! Despite practically living with her boyfriend, I am positive that she is pure as the driven snow (which is why I put her on bc pills for 'mood swings' at age 15). I've previously shared the topics of my titled and themed sex talks. But I think that the great spit v swallow debate somehow escaped....excuse me while I go call my daughter...
    sluce likes this.

A*O

<<<<< I'll be your wingman if you like MM
    sputnik likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

If she has swallowed I am sure MMJr is at least smart enough to have googled first.
    sputnik, sluce and MontanaMama like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Too far Sluce! Despite practically living with her boyfriend, I am positive that she is pure as the driven snow (which is why I put her on bc pills for 'mood swings' at age 15). I've previously shared the topics of my titled and themed sex talks. But I think that the great spit v swallow debate somehow escaped....excuse me while I go call my daughter...

Can I put my 15yo boy on bc for mood swings?
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information