Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Passive aggressive notes

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    This is the freaking best.
    Air Quotes likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

This was so great! Thanks for the laughs. And Lisa is a bitch, for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I guess I gotta ask - if you put stuff in a company fridge and it KEEPS disappearing (like more than once or twice), and you insist on putting MORE stuff in there, and IT keeps disappearing - who's the moron?
    yeah but where else are you going to put it? are you supposed to stop bringing food or milk for your coffee to the office?
    i think there should be cameras in communal kitchens so stuff like that stops happening. some people just never learn. my brother is one of them. when i lived with him and 2 other people in uni, he would systematically steal one of our flatmate's stuff - whether it was milk, baby carrots, chips, juice, etc. and then i would have to listen to her complain to me about my brother's thieving, and put up with her screaming at my brother while he just stood there with a smile on his face and promises to replace whatever he took, always followed by her screeching 'but i wanted it NOW, are you going to go out and replace it RIGHT THIS MINUTE?).

she had a stroke that paralysed half her face for a few days at the end of the year. official cause was that she was one of the unlucky 0.0002% of girls who have strokes caused by birth control pills but i think it was precipitated by my brother's constant food theft.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I just laughed my fucking ass off for 10 minutes reading these....especially the Lisa notes. Holy shit....thank you Novice!

Wow.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

yeah but where else are you going to put it? are you supposed to stop bringing food or milk for your coffee to the office?
    Yeah, maybe. Buy a cooler, put your stuff in it every day, put some cold or hot packs in, and keep it under your desk. It saves aggravation. There are people in lots of offices that do not give a shit what belongs to who in the community fridge - I've worked with plenty of them. Even when you put your name on something - or leave a passive/aggressive note for them (I'm really good at that too). At my last office, one of the guys who owned the building (and worked there) took anything home out of the fridge he wanted, even if a name was on it. Why? Because he could. At one point, because I was more or less in charge of the cleanliness of the fridge (self-appointed; I can't stand a yucky fridge), I asked him to start putting his name and a date on his leftovers and that on Friday whatever was left over from anyone was going into the trash. He had a complete meltdown, right in the middle of the office. Comedy gold. ("I own this building, this is MY fridge - I don't HAVE to put my name on anything!!!! It's all MINE!!!" I said, "Maybe so, but if it's still here on Friday afternoon, it's outta here.") Creep.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

We had a bad food thief. Once he ate half of a coworkers big salad. He added the tomatoes & dressing and mixed it well first! He stopped at half, like she would ever finish it.
    We put video cameras in the huge commercial refrigerators we had, heavily disguised. Somebody always put an object right in front, so we never caught him. Actually, I guess it could have been female, but males have more nerve.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Man, there are some really bitchy people out there, especially in the work place!
    I'm cracking up

Poor Katie, that note from her parents is sad!

Shit! The one about the rocket pubes was hysterical!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Yeah, maybe. Buy a cooler, put your stuff in it every day, put some cold or hot packs in, and keep it under your desk. It saves aggravation.
    You've got to leave it unattended some time and as soon as you do some fucker will be in it. I've had stuff disappear from my desk drawer. Ok so it was just things like a packet of sweets or a snack bar but no-one apparently saw who it was. If you have a busy office where people are buzzing about, leaving papers etc on desks, stopping to answer your phone as they go by if you are elsewhere then nobody thinks twice about someone else being near your workstation. The sense of entitlement of office food thieves is immense and a cooler under your desk isn't going to stop them. If they can find a way to get to it then they'll steal it and eat it. Its times like that you wish there was an easy way to get botulism cultures so you could leave them a nice bacteria laced sandwich to enjoy.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Default Passive aggresive notes

Oh damn. I just noticed there's another thread with the same title. Mods please merge this with that thread.

some of those aren't exactly "passive aggressive"... when you call someone a "motherfucker", that's just straight up aggression! and I, for one, LOVE it!
    nancydrew, shedevilang and *Kat* like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I liked the "motherfucking trash" one too, had me laughing outloud.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information