Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Passive aggressive notes

Ahh these are too funny, I love the ketchup and mustard one too! Our office is covered in stuff like this, we all have to mark whatever food we put into the fridge because people just steal it.

My colleague and I used to buy a little carton of a certain type of milk for our morning tea every monday morning and one Monday tea break we went to the fridge and our brand new milk was all gone and the carton in the bin, so my colleague sends round an email to the entire office asking the person who stole our milk to replace it. When it wasn't replaced she sent round another one basically telling the person he was a douchebag for stealing someone's milk. Our director took pity on us and bought us a big bottle of milk hehe.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

in the dorms i used to live in, i once saw a post it taped to a door that said: "TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO STOP FAKING HER ORGASM SO LOUDLY". made me laugh, but i think it offended the guy b/c they only got louder after that.

I had a great one for my idiots, er staff members:

There was a pic of a gorgeous super model, and under it the message "Now that I have your attention, please do your own dishes as we haven't got a cleaner on our payroll...by the way that model's A MAN"

Buggers never did do their own dishes, tho they really enjoyed the note.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

thanks for posting this, honey! i totally forgot about that site, but it's a good one. it's a fun timesuck when i'm not busy at work.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    I have a co-worker who never changes the toilet paper roll. Just leans it on top of the empty roll for me to change as if I'm her maid or something.
    that happens to me too...all. the. time. it's maddening!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Gold Member

I wonder if they have a sign suggestion for my hubby to use. Someone decided to help themselves to all of the change ($.85) that he had in his desk drawer for coffee. Sadly, he's contracted to a government office. Those bastards have more perks than they know what to do with. My husband HAS to work 40 hours a week and has NO paid vacation time. Yeah, figure that one out for the holidays. He's up at 4 in the morning to avoid traffic and yet some asshole is so desperate for money that they stole his coffee money. Our insurance currently sucks so we're looking at a $6800 bill for his hospital stay in October that he also lost wages for BUT someone else needed money so effing bad they took his coffee money.

This is why I cannot work among the general public. I will hurt someone.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

^^ Wow, mklady, that is awful! I would put a post it note in the drawer that said "Here to replace the coffee money you stole??" That will be a nice little surprise for them the next time they open his drawer to go rooting through his things for money.

I taped a sign inside the bathroom stall in the guy's washroom that read "Stop wiping your snot on the walls, toilet paper is within reach for gods sake."

Unfortunately, they started wiping their snot on THAT instead. Gross.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Ewww some people are so disgusting

I want to post this one at work

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I have to admit, when I see notes like the pregnant lady's, I want to know which lunch is hers so I can take a bite or throw it in the trash. Even though when someone else does it to me, it bugs the hell out of me. For instance, we have a guy here that we refer to as the scavenger because he is notorious for this kind of shit - he's been caught but continues to do it.

Love the dog barking note!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^see now, THAT's when you start sabotaging the food...turn a bad situation into a hysterical one!

Collect dead flies from around the window sills, put them in something appetizing. Hint: most guys cannot pass by things covered in meat and/or cheese or sweets.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I <3 passive-aggressiveness. These are classics. If some slob helps themselves to whatever they want and leaves a disgusting mess for everyone else, they should thank their lucky stars that they're only seeing a note that calls them on their behavior rather than getting a sharpened pencil stuck in their ear.

President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRules View Post
    I used to bring in my own soda because it was not something offered in the vending machines. Someone in my office used to take it and it would piss me off, but I could never catch the person in the act. Since it was a unique brand, I knew who the culprit was though. Finally I wrote in marker on the bottom of the soda can (so it could be read by the person across from the soda stealer), "I AM DRINKING SUE'S POP." Shortly thereafter, the cans never disappeared from the refrigerator again.
    That is made of awesomesauce
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Gold Member

boo you fail? that's cold!?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information