Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Muffin tops

I'm short and short waisted, so low rise or just below the waist jeans fit better on me too. But I've got a butt, so they can't be too low or I'll be showing more than I want. For ex, I cannot wear ultra, super low rise, or twatgrazers, as I like to call em.

Low rise make the skinnyfat girls with thin limbs and extra weight in the gut feel better because they can buy the size they'd be in everything else if they got rid of that belly. At least some of them are now pairing those flowy tops that billow out from the tits instead of the body hugging crap that shows off their jelly roll.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Oy, that looks like that could be me in those pictures.

I agree about it being a major undertaking to find jeans that fit well. My problem is that I have full hips and a small waist, so if jeans fit me through the hips, they gap at the waistline. Even when I was a teenager, I had better luck with ladies' clothing lines than with juniors, because it seems like juniors clothing is often cut more straight up and down.

When I worked with teenagers, I noticed that a lot of the girls were wearing clothes that fit poorly (too tight), and I wondered if junior clothing designers need to revamp their whole system.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    It's called Vanity. For most people, the important thing is telling others that you're a size 4 or a 6 - even if you have to lie flat on your bed and yank the zipper up on the jeans with an industrial strength crane. God forbid you should have to admit to your friends that you're a size 10. Why do you think that designers have changed the sizing of their clothes?

If some of the women pictured above could see themselves from the rear, perhaps they'd get the dose of reality that the rest of us are seeing.
    major ROFL - and true

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

why do jean companies even make shit that are called "super low" "new super too low" and "new super duper too fucking low stretch" bull shit - if it has "super" or "too", stop fucking making them. believe me, I have some - they are too small for me now but I NEVER looked like these gals before I retired mine...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^^^
    they're not a problem if they fit right.

it's just too bad so many women are totally retarded when it comes to buying clothes.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    they're not a problem if they fit right.

it's just too bad so many women are totally retarded when it comes to buying clothes.
    Exactly how do you get them to fit right? Really, I'm not trying to be snarky, but I'm curious since I've never had any luck and boy I've tried. It seems that even if you get them to fit perfectly while you are standing up, the vast majority of the ultra low cuts show off the vast majority of your ass as soon as you bend over or sit down.
    ...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

^^^^
    maybe it depends on body type but i prefer low cut jeans, they just fit me better. also, the ones i have that are lower, i wear with longer tops, that way when i sit down my back is still covered.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey Normal View Post
    Exactly how do you get them to fit right? Really, I'm not trying to be snarky, but I'm curious since I've never had any luck and boy I've tried. It seems that even if you get them to fit perfectly while you are standing up, the vast majority of the ultra low cuts show off the vast majority of your ass as soon as you bend over or sit down.
    If you have a tiny little white girl ass or narrower hips this seems less of an issue. If you have a boo-tay like me you have to do a happy medium and not take it too low. If you have any waist spilling over (especially when standing) shitcan the whole idea of this fit altogether. Or at least do the world a favor and wear a billowy top that falls below the waistline.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

yeah not much in the ass or hips department so i don't have a problem with low cut.

Ahhh, the jeans again tend to prove a theory of mine! Some designers like to make women's (especially juniors) clothing as if we're all built like skinny 13 year old boys. I think the jeans companies are probably the worst offenders.
    ...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

^^^^
    i'm no skinny 13 year-old, believe me. i just don't have a lot of hips and my ass is fairly small (unlike my thighs).

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey Normal View Post
    Ahhh, the jeans again tend to prove a theory of mine! Some designers like to make women's (especially juniors) clothing as if we're all built like skinny 13 year old boys. I think the jeans companies are probably the worst offenders.
    Juniors clothing is cut that way because it's really made for very young teens (pubescent), not women. Anything in odd numered sizes 3,5,7,9 is going to be cut with less of a hip curve than clothing sized 4,6,8. It's not just the measurement in inches but the body shape that differs between way juniors and misses are cut.

A junior cut is much more straight up and down than a misses cut.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I have found with my ass being of the 'shelf ass' variety that I just can't pull off the lowcut jeans, and the high cut make me look like I'm wearing mom jeans. Sometimes I can find them in between...and inch or two below my navel but at least 3 inches higher than my GD pubic bone, but most of the time they put you in one extreme or another.

Low rise jeans just aren't flattering to an hour glass figure I don't mind that they're out there, but I wish someone would think of the shapely but not dumpy gals out there who can't pull them off and put more pairs of jeans on the shelf that FIT us!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information