Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Most epic Facebook brand meltdown ever

Damn it. I hate angelfire. It works for me if I copy and paste the link but not if I click on it. Bastards.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Language is NSFW:

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

" I am Gangsta Go Fuck Yourself"
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

So who's Ken Bossingham? First hubby?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I don't know how many she's had. Previous hubby at least would be my guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viewers were outraged to learn Amy’s Baking Company owners were keeping the tips their servers earned when the restaurant was featured on a recent episode of Gordon Ramsay‘s Kitchen Nightmares, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the backlash has caused owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo to implement a new tip policy — by paying their servers less.

Prior to the policy change, servers at the Scottsdale, Ariz. restaurant were paid between $8 and $14 an hour, but all tip money went straight into the owner’s pockets, a big no-no in the service and hospitality industry.
    And according to a press release from the Bouzaglos, they “strongly disagree” that their staff “was poorly compensated or that we improperly benefited from tips,” but have reluctantly tweaked their policy to please the public.

“Previously, we served as the primary waiters and the pooling of tips allowed us to pay bussers $8-$14 per hour, significantly higher than the approximately $3.60 that is a typical hourly wage for restaurant employees in Arizona,” the statement reads.

“We believed this was a sound approach, especially on nights when the restaurant was not as busy. In those cases the bussers were making more than we were as servers because they were guaranteed a higher hourly wage instead of making money only when we had customers or were busy.”

The restauranteurs — who have now been dubbed “the most hated restaurant owners to ever appear on Kitchen Nightmares“ — plan to put the release on their Facebook page on Friday.

“However, to avoid any misperceptions moving forward we will pay $4.80 per hour with all tips going to those serving the table. That is the standard practice and we will follow it. For our grand re-opening we will need to hire temporary contract staff through a professional staffing company and will pay their rates,” the statement says.

source: Kitchen Nightmares’ Controversial Couple Changes Their Tip Policy — Now Paying Less! | Radar Online

so, they no longer have any actual employees?

Elite Member

It doesn't matter if they paid their waiters an hourly wage or not. The expectation of the customer is that they are tipping a waiter, who takes their orders, brings their meals, refills their drinks and what not. The Bouzaglos need to do all that, as waiters, in order to pocket the tips. Sami can't sit at the register, like a toad, and take the tips - that's not who the customer is tipping.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Here we go. Amy.

dilligaf likes this.

Wait..they are paying them $4.80 an hour??? That is some bullshite!!! I don't care if that is the tipped minumum wage in AZ. You gots to pay them more for puttng up with that cunts attitude. I'd gt fired the first day for telling her to go fuck herself in her face. She's gonna fuck with the wrong employee one day and they are going to fuck her up!!!

How old is she supposed to be? I can't believe her photo says '99. She's had some pretty extensive work done.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

One of my favorite reviews from Yelp. Thank you, James K from Ft Lauderdale. I love you.

A friend and I ate here some time ago and after all the recent attention that these two otherwise fine, fine individuals have gone through I feel compelled to speak out in their defense.

Upon entering, we were greeted by a warm and engaging Samy who hustled us excitedly, and totally not at all psychotically, to the nearest table. While perusing the best, and most honest and forthcoming, menu on planet earth, I hardly noticed that Samy had removed our shoes and was giving us pedicures! He said it was 'just one of those things we do!' Now THAT is service.

After our leg massages (although a little high up the thigh, Samy you rascal, this is a family show!) we ordered Caesar salads to start followed by a pizza and totally not ever shipped from 500 miles away ravioli. We were thrilled to wait the 3 hours for the salad to arrive as Amy came out of the kitchen to fawn over the staff and perform a little soft shoe for her adoring, and totally not starving, fans. Initially we thought the dressing was contrived over spiced crap, but Samy was kind enough to remind us that, although by a conservative estimate we had eaten over 43,000 meals in our lives, we have no fucking idea what we are talking about and we should probably just shut the fuck up. We all had a good laugh!

The fig jalapeno mutton black truffle oil velveeta shallot mango pizza arrived a barely perceived 53 minutes later. Lest anyone think that it looked like a luke warm, soggy pile of cow shit with smaller lumps of multi colored shit all over the top of it making us want to vomit, I can assure you friendly reader, it most certainly did not. Minutes after gutting down the skittles pizza we both began to uncontrollably projectile vomit and foul our pants simultaneously. Samy stopped by to remind us that not only did we not know how to eat, we knew even less about shitting and puking. Right again Samy. Right again.

Next up, the pepper encrusted okra pelican corn sweet spicy sour turnip sea snail, totally not shipped from 500 miles away, ravioli took our breath away. Along with the rest of the contents of our stomachs and bowels. Samy complemented us on improving our technique since the last bout but wisely cautioned us not to 'get big heads over it fucksticks'. He reminded us of his 'gangster' status and that he and his gang of other greasy haired 108 year old foaming at the mouth raving psychopath friends would 'fuck our asses up' and steal our gramophones, and our bicycles with giant front wheels and tiny rear wheels.

Amy then emerged from the kitchen wild eyed and ranting about 'the haters' and accused us of being among their ranks. But when she found out how much we had been threatened to enjoy her 'food' she broke into an interpretive dance that involved smearing our excrement all over her body as an acceptance of our compliment. Oh look at the time! It was 5:36am two days after we had arrived. Samy promptly doubled our check, added a 36% tip which he then pocketed, and after a little more soft shoe from Amy we went merrily on our way as she lovingly screamed obscenities at us in way of a final farewell.

Bravo Samy and Amy.

Bravo.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying!
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

http://www.azcentral.com/business/jo...g-workers.html
    Amy’s Baking Company hiring up to 30 workers

Samy and Amy Bouzaglo of Amy's Baking Company in Scottsdale.
    Amy's Baking Company

The Republic | azcentral.comFri May 17, 2013 7:50 PM

Amy’s Baking Company is holding a job fair from 2-5 p.m. Sunday in hopes of hiring 30 people to work at the Scottsdale restaurant, at 7366 E. Shea Blvd.
    Amy’s is hoping to hire servers, dishwashers, line cooks, bakers, hosts and hostesses and food runners before the restaurant reopens on Tuesday.
    For more information about the job fair, call 480-607-0677.
    The restaurant and its owners, Salomon “Samy” and Amy Bouzaglo, gained notoriety after they were shown yelling at and pushing customers during the season-finale episode of Fox’s “Kitchen Nightmares” on May 10.
    Thousands of people took to Yelp, Facebook, Reddit and other user-driven websites to voice their disgust with the owners. A social-media poster claiming to be the Bouzaglos retaliated, spewing obscenities and vowing legal recourse.
    The owners plan to appear at a news conference Tuesday before the restaurant reopens and will answer questions about the episode and its aftermath

Interview, hire and train 30 people between Sunday and Tuesday?
    how would they even fit that many people in that tiny kitchen?

I'd like my clusterfuck served medium rare.

This whole thing is a gift from a loving, humorous God.
    Honeythorn likes this.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I imagine the place will be filled to the gills with people looking to provoke them and videotape the fuckery that ensues. This is going to go so, so badly.

I must remind myself to stalk youtube on Tuesday.
    holly likes this.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information