Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Most epic Facebook brand meltdown ever

Elite Member

Ok. If you ever find yourself speaking (or thinking) the phrase "I am not crazy! You all are the ones that are crazy!" it is safe to say that you are, in fact, crazy as a loon. Has Suicidal Tendencies taught us nothing? Damn, now I have that song stuck in my head.

YOU DONT NOW HOW TO EAT!
    I certainly know not to eat cakes that are made of flowers.
    MmeVertigina and Honeythorn like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I certainly know not to eat cakes that are made of flowers.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    How did they even still get people in their restaurant after three years? You think word would have gotten out and the business would have gone under by then. Even with cutting corners the way they do.
    Some are speculating that it's a money laundering place. That's why Samy is the only one allowed to touch the register or the pre-check machines. The theory goes that Samy is ringing in fake meals or tossed food and then feeding in funds that need cleaning.

ONLY A THEORY. It doesn't make much sense, actually, since Samy and Amy were so wild to be on TV.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

thats it im done with this shit for today. Screw all of you red-shits, yelpers, bloggers, and hackers. Im going home to have a nice martini and a nice long bath. This is absolutely ridiculous and pathetic how immature everyone is.
    MontanaMama and rem_in like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    thats it im done with this shit for today. Screw all of you red-shits, yelpers, bloggers, and hackers. Im going home to have a nice martini and a nice long bath. This is absolutely ridiculous and pathetic how immature everyone is.
    Seth82 and hustle4alivin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Some are speculating that it's a money laundering place. That's why Samy is the only one allowed to touch the register or the pre-check machines. The theory goes that Samy is ringing in fake meals or tossed food and then feeding in funds that need cleaning.

ONLY A THEORY. It doesn't make much sense, actually, since Samy and Amy were so wild to be on TV.
    My first thought on watching the show was that it was pretty ballsy/stupid to put your laundering operation on national television, especially since the server tip thing is almost guaranteed to trigger an investigation.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    My first thought on watching the show was that it was pretty ballsy/stupid to put your laundering operation on national television, especially since the server tip thing is almost guaranteed to trigger an investigation.
    Here's a coherent post (much better than I could do) about how the restaurant bears hallmarks of money laundering -

Amy's Baking House - Money Laundering - Pastebin.com
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Their THIRD FB page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amys-...55832897923625

Chef Ramsey and his gang of Patriarchs continue to hurl their Misogyny at me for being a strong woman! You haters need to check your privileged and stop with the VICTIM BLAMING! Sarah Barrios a fellow sister posted a very supportive message earlier and I thank her for her solidarity! God bless!

More about Amy's criminal history:http://www.ibtimes.com/amys-baking-c...mares-meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Here's a coherent post (much better than I could do) about how the restaurant bears hallmarks of money laundering -

Amy's Baking House - Money Laundering - Pastebin.com
    I think the sum total of my knowledge of how money laundering works comes from Skylar's car wash on Breaking Bad, but this joint put up red flags for me all over the place. It probably didn't help when Samy admitted he was a gangster. On national television. What a dumbass. lol
    sprynkles, shedevilang and Trixie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    LOL! I just watched the Youtube video. These people are nuts. The wife is completely batshit crazy, and I think the husband just allows her to steamroll him and won't stand up to her. I loved the look on Gordon Ramsay's face when he was witnessing the fuckery in the kitchen, with the tips, the firing of the girl, etc.
    It was amazing. These two are non-stop entertainment. Both are nutz.

Are all of those different Facebook accounts really theirs?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

So who's going to their grand reopening?

https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

Other Side of Amy’s Baking Company Controversy in Scottsdale To Soon Be Told

SCOTTSDALE, AZ. MAY 15, 2013 -- Amy’s Baking Company will host a Grand Re-Opening on Tuesday night, May 21, following unflattering portrayals on national television.

Customers will be able to decide who is correct: a famous celebrity chef or the marketplace that has supported the small, locally-owned business for six years.

When re-opened, a portion of proceeds will benefit a charity organized to bring awareness to cyber bullying.

Seating is limited. Reservations may be made by emailing sjones@rosemoserallynpr.com.

Diners will also have the opportunity to meet, and judge for themselves the character of owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo, who have devoted their lives to and earn their living from their small restaurant. The Bouzaglos have been married for 10 years, after Sammy emigrated from Israel.

The owners will likely be holding a press conference before the Grand Re-Opening and answer falsehoods depicted on a reality television show, including assertions that the restaurant confiscates tips from servers.

In fact, wait staff is paid $8-$14 per hour, two and half to nearly five times the standard hourly wage for servers.

Questions will also be answered about what happened to their Facebook page.

Amy’s Baking Company was recently featured on the hit PBS show “Check Please” and has received A+ reports from CBS 5 for kitchen preparedness.

“We are very upset by what has taken place, apologize about the acrimony that has ensued but now must fight back to save our business. We hope and believe much good can result from what has transpired. We ask the public to keep an open mind as we begin to tell our side of the story,” Samy Bouzaglo said.

For more details, please contact Michael Saucier.

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post

Grant Ryan If you sold a grilled cheese called Amy and Samy's meltdown, it would be epic!

• Ociefus Bain please for the love of god shut down your facebook page, pop a few midol, and put out the fuse on your tampon. You are bat shit crazy

• John Antonio Making your employees wash your car? seriously? you can wash and lather my balls.
      about an hour ago Like 3
    I love those guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

"My new Easter Cakes... Yes these are cakes!"

No, they are floral arrangements and the picture is stolen from here: Floral Sculptures | PrestonBaileyDesign.com
    (gotta scroll through - the floral peacocks are -AMAZING!)
    OMG! and then she brought her dead mother into it... these "cakes were inspired by her mother's love of Peeps (mama was crazy too, then?!) and she misses her so! sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by hustle4alivin View Post
    So who's going to their grand reopening?

https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco

Other Side of Amy’s Baking Company Controversy in Scottsdale To Soon Be Told

SCOTTSDALE, AZ. MAY 15, 2013 -- Amy’s Baking Company will host a Grand Re-Opening on Tuesday night, May 21, following unflattering portrayals on national television.

Customers will be able to decide who is correct: a famous celebrity chef or the marketplace that has supported the small, locally-owned business for six years.

When re-opened, a portion of proceeds will benefit a charity organized to bring awareness to cyber bullying.

Seating is limited. Reservations may be made by emailing sjones@rosemoserallynpr.com.

Diners will also have the opportunity to meet, and judge for themselves the character of owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo, who have devoted their lives to and earn their living from their small restaurant. The Bouzaglos have been married for 10 years, after Sammy emigrated from Israel.

The owners will likely be holding a press conference before the Grand Re-Opening and answer falsehoods depicted on a reality television show, including assertions that the restaurant confiscates tips from servers.

In fact, wait staff is paid $8-$14 per hour, two and half to nearly five times the standard hourly wage for servers.

Questions will also be answered about what happened to their Facebook page.

Amy’s Baking Company was recently featured on the hit PBS show “Check Please” and has received A+ reports from CBS 5 for kitchen preparedness.

“We are very upset by what has taken place, apologize about the acrimony that has ensued but now must fight back to save our business. We hope and believe much good can result from what has transpired. We ask the public to keep an open mind as we begin to tell our side of the story,” Samy Bouzaglo said.

For more details, please contact Michael Saucier.
    oh boy! would I love to go to that! It should be totally fucking chock full of AWESOME!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The money laundry operation theory would explain why they are still in business.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information