Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Most epic Facebook brand meltdown ever

weird, I was just wondering about these freaks yesterday. I'm surprised the criminal aspects of these two haven't blown up....wasn't Sami caught up in deportation proceedings?
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Yes, there is a deportation issue. Apparently relating to crimes committed in Europe that were never disclosed.

Kitchen Nightmares‘ most hated restaurant owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo, of Amy’s Baking Company in Arizona, continue to fight with the social media mob that attacks them online, but a new interview with the controversial couple reveals that’s the least of their problems!
    As Radar reported last year after their first appearance on Gordon Ramsay’s hit FOX show, Samy — a native Moroccan — was facing deportation due to a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement case to revoke his residency status.
    COURT DOCUMENTS: Kitchen Nightmare’s Most Hated Restaurant Owners Convicted Of Felony — See The Docs!
    And now it seems, the case has moved forward, because azcentral.com reports that Samy has been ordered deported for failing to disclose a criminal past in Europe decades ago.
    He is currently appealing, the couple says.
    PHOTOS: Faked Scenes, Lies & Payoffs – The Ultimate Guide To Reality TV Shows
    “He’s never broken the laws. He’s only obeyed, respected the law of America. He loves this country and he fights for this country,” Amy told the Arizona news outlet.
    But you haven’t seen the last of the Bouzaglos. Their episode on Kitchen Nightmares was so widely publicized that producers took Ramsay back for a followup episode that will open their new season at the end of the month.
    The Bouzaglos are still running their restaurant together — and to avoid accusations by serving staff like they encountered in the past, they employ just one person. A dishwasher.
    “My husband and I don’t need anybody to work this restaurant. We don’t depend on anybody,” Amy said.
    PHOTOS: Amy’s Bakery Has Quiet Re-Opening
    “Sometimes he doesn’t come if he’s sick, we can’t force him. We’re not going to break his leg because he’s not coming to work.”
    According to the Bouzaglos, their new followup episode of Kitchen Nightmares was filmed last summer and the crew wasn’t warmly welcomed.
    “When I open the door they say, ‘It’s Kitchen Nightmares,’ I say Kitchen Nightmares? What the f**k you want here?” Samy revealed.
    PHOTOS: Faked Scenes, Lies & Payoffs The Ultimate Guide To Reality TV Shows
    “I say it, yes. I say it like this, yes.”
    Will you tune in to Amy’s Baking Company’s return to Kitchen Nightmares on Feb. 28?

ETA: Meow!

Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

fgg

‘Kitchen Nightmares’ restaurateur threatens customer with a knife

Will Samy and Amy Bouzaglo’s nightmare ever end?

The restaurateurs, who became infamous after appearing on Gordon Ramsay‘s “Kitchen Nightmares,” have found themselves in yet another embarrassing situation, after video of Samy going after a customer with a knife surfaced over the weekend.

At the beginning of the clip, which was posted by TMZ on Sunday, Amy can be seen physically restraining her husband — who appears to be wielding a knife — from a drunken man who had been dining at their Scottsdale, Arizona, restaurant, Amy’s Baking Company.

“It’s not worth it,” a bystander, filming the confrontation, can be heard saying to Samy. “Hey, you’re going to go to jail for the rest of your life. Think about what you are doing.”

Amy didn’t remain a voice of reason for long. By the end of the video, it’s her yelling at the customer.

“You m——-g piece of s–t coward,” she yells. “You drunk, you drunk!”

Despite what the video seems to clearly show (along with the pleading of the bystander), the Bouzaglos told the website that Samy was just holding a pen, not a knife.

Samy and Amy appeared on an episode of Ramsay’s reality show last year in which the famed chef cut short his visit to Amy’s Baking Company after repeatedly butting heads with the couple. The Bouzaglos appeared on the series again this year, but did not have an in-person interaction with the host.

‘Kitchen Nightmares’ restaurateur threatens customer with a knife | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I don't understand how they still have customers. Who would want to eat their disgusting food? Or are they just going for shits and giggles to see if S/Amy will yell at them? (Or pull a knife, as it turns out)
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I don't understand how they're still in business.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I still think they need their own reality show.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Ugh, no. Don't pay them for that behaviour.
    Heidi Ho and eva like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Ray J

I'm Cooking Up a New Show ...

With Knife-Wielding Chef

3/21/2015 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Ray J
    is pitching a new cooking show starring a guy who knows how to handle a knife ... sometimes against his own customers.
    The "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" star believes Amy's Baking Company's fiery owners Samy and Amy Bouzaglo can carry their own show, so he and reality producer David Weintraub are pitching the couple once featured on "Kitchen Nightmares" to production companies around town.
    You may recall the video of Samy going after a drunk and belligerent customer with a knife back in September.
    We're told Ray J recently popped in to Amy's for lunch, liked what he saw and sealed the deal.
    The show will be ser-rated R.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3V33JS6Mi

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Amy's Baking company is no more: Notorious Kitchen Nightmares restaurant closes after owners threatened to stab customers, stole from their own staff and broke iron-willed Gordon Ramsay

• Scottsdale restaurant was visited by chef Ramsay on a May 2013 episode
    • Amy Bouzaglo and husband Samy Bouzaglo became notorious for actions
    • Were seen yelling at unhappy customers and pocketing employees' tips
    • Ramsay left the business, first time the chef had ever walked off episode
    • Negative comments about restaurateurs appeared on social media and wife and husband team allegedly began posting torrents of abuse in response
    • Just posted photo of grey sky emblazoned with 'THE END' on social media

By Evan Bleier For Dailymail.com and Associated Press
    Published: 13:30 GMT, 7 September 2015 | Updated: 14:21 GMT, 7 September 2015

Gordon Ramsay didn't have to use his signature phrase from Hell's Kitchen and tell the owners of an Arizona restaurant, 'Your time is done', because they figured out they were finished on their own.
    Amy's Baking Company has closed after the owners were seen yelling at unhappy customers and pocketing employees' tips during an episode of Ramsay's other reality show, Kitchen Nightmares.
    Co-owner Amy Bouzaglo told the Associated Press in July she and husband Samy Bouzaglo were in final negotiations to sell the property and the phone number for their restaurant is disconnected.
    Scroll down for video

Amy's Baking Company has closed after its appearance on Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (pictured)

Co-owner Amy Bouzaglo said in July that she and husband Samy Bouzaglo were selling their property

The couple behind Amy's drew outrage and ridicule on social media after appearing in the May 2013 episode

Their infamous Scottsdale business closed last week, according to the Arizona Republic.

Ramsay had never left mid-episode before Amy's

Bouzaglo said she planned to focus on making desserts for other restaurants and instructional cooking videos and that the decision had nothing to do with the publicity from the Fox reality show.
    The Bouzaglos behavior on the show was so terrible that Ramsay wished the couple good luck with their business and left, marking the first time the 48-year-old chef had ever walked off an episode.
    The couple drew outrage and ridicule on social media after appearing with chef Ramsay in the May 2013 episode of the show and compounded the negative attention by lashing out with aggressive postings.
    Negative comments about the restaurateurs appeared on Reddit, Yelp and Facebook and the husband and wife team allegedly began posting torrents of abuse directed back at the commenters.
    One message, presumably from husband Samy, read: 'To all of the Yelpers and Reddits: Bring it on. you are just p******. come to arizona. you are weaker than my wife, and weaker than me. come to my business. say it to my face. man to man. my wife is a jewel in the desert. you are just trash, reddits and yelpers just working together to bring us down. pathetic.'

The infamous Scottsdale, Arizona, business closed last week and Amy has said she has other future plans

The Bouzaglos' social media accounts recently posted a photo of a grey sky bearing 'THE END' in black letters

In the fallout, it emerged Amy had done time for misusing a Social Security number, Samy was jailed for drugs and a video emerged appearing to show him threatening a customer with a knife.
    After attempting to cash in on their notoriety with T-shirts and featuring some of their 'catchphrases' like 'I speak feline MEOW!' and 'Here's your pizza, go f**k yourself,' Samy and Amy may be done.
    Their social media accounts posted a photo of a grey sky bearing 'THE END' in black letters.
    However, the image was captioned with the phrase, 'Or is it the beginning #amysbakingcompany #movingonup', so it's possible that the Bouzaglos will be back to bake another day.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Two truly insane whackadoos.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Best clusterfuck EVER!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information