Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Most epic Facebook brand meltdown ever

Elite Member
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Wow.

Fruit flies in the damn liquor?? This means they can't even follow basic protocol to keep fucking LIQUOR, from contamination! All they need to do nightly is cover the spouts with saran wrap and these two twats couldn't be assed to do that!
    Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?" Lark Voorhees

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Fruit flies in the damn liquor?? This means they can't even follow basic protocol to keep fucking LIQUOR, from contamination! All they need to do nightly is cover the spouts with saran wrap and these two twats couldn't be assed to do that!
    Samy probably tends bar, too. He probably doesn't soak those spouts and they are filled with residue.
    CHILLY FREE!

Just listened to an interview Sammy gave on Israeli TV. His Hebrew is as bad as his English. He said that the place is producing gold now, fully booked, after the publicity he got from the show. He said that he got offers to do more reality and that they have so many haters and even get murder threats.

Yes!!! More reality tv!! I would watch the hell out of that.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah View Post
    Just listened to an interview Sammy gave on Israeli TV. His Hebrew is as bad as his English. He said that the place is producing gold now, fully booked, after the publicity he got from the show. He said that he got offers to do more reality and that they have so many haters and even get murder threats.
    The mystery of Samy continues. If his English and Hebrew are so bad, what's his native language? Where's he from?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Yes!!! More reality tv!! I would watch the hell out of that.
    No lie, I'd watch though it probably wouldn't last longer than a couple episodes before Amy throws hot tomato sauce on a camera man.
    CHILLY FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    The mystery of Samy continues. If his English and Hebrew are so bad, what's his native language? Where's he from?
    From what I could hear, he had a slight Moroccan/French accent. I think he's from Morocco.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah View Post
    From what I could hear, he had a slight Moroccan/French accent. I think he's from Morocco.
    Too bad he's such a reprobate and a liar, because his life story must be something.
    CHILLY FREE!

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

olivia, Air Quotes, sluce and 2 others like this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Default You knew this was coming...Amy’s Baking Company Closing On Reality TV Show Deal

Amy’s Baking Company Closing On Reality TV Show Deal, Thanks To Nasty ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Fame!

Amy’s Baking Company owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo are making the best of their nasty and embarrassing appearance on Gordon Ramsay‘s Kitchen Nightmares by capitalizing with their own reality TV show, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The off-the-wall and loud-mouthed couple is currently entertaining several offers from production companies for their own show — and an insider tells Radar that Amy and Samy hope to seal the deal.

“Right now Cineflix is the most serious production company trying to secure Amy and Samy. They want to develop a show around their restaurant and their bad behavior,” the source revealed. Amy and Samy are all for it because they feel like it’s the only way to keep their restaurant open.”
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Amy and Samy’s appearance on Kitchen Nightmares was the most memorable in the show’s history, and after an onslaught of online hate mail and death threats directed towards the couple it was revealed that Amy is a convicted felon, Samy is currently facing deportation, the restaurant had a history of Health Department violations and business continues to fail — making them reality TV gold.

“Right now their agent is just looking out for them to make sure they get the best deal, so they want to wait on signing with Cineflix to make sure they’ve seen all the deals on the table,” the source told Radar.

“But no doubt, you will be seeing Amy and Samy on TV again sometime in the future. They need to generate money and publicity to keep their business going, otherwise customers just dropping in because of their Kitchen Nightmares appearance will fizzle and their restaurant will go under.”

The Scottsdale, Ariz. restaurant had a grand re-opening earlier this month that drew a crowd of onlookers eager to meet the kooky couple, but as Radar exclusively reported on Tuesday, it seems they haven’t changed much in terms of customer service.

“Never mind the slow, inexperienced staff, the tense atmosphere in the restaurant and the empty tables which made me wonder where the publicized 1,000 reservations were on a Friday night,” journalist Hayley Ringlewrote in the Phoenix Business Journal.

Amy’s Baking Company Closing On Reality TV Show Deal, Thanks To Nasty ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Fame! | Radar Online

Oh ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Yeah, "cooking".

I don't know if he ever said that but I laughed despite the offensiveness.
    If that's wrong, I don't want to be right...
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    tee hee hee!!! love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by azoria View Post
    Amy’s Baking Company Closing On Reality TV Show Deal, Thanks To Nasty ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Fame!

Amy’s Baking Company owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo are making the best of their nasty and embarrassing appearance on Gordon Ramsay‘s Kitchen Nightmares by capitalizing with their own reality TV show, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

The off-the-wall and loud-mouthed couple is currently entertaining several offers from production companies for their own show — and an insider tells Radar that Amy and Samy hope to seal the deal.

“Right now Cineflix is the most serious production company trying to secure Amy and Samy. They want to develop a show around their restaurant and their bad behavior,” the source revealed. Amy and Samy are all for it because they feel like it’s the only way to keep their restaurant open.”
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Amy and Samy’s appearance on Kitchen Nightmares was the most memorable in the show’s history, and after an onslaught of online hate mail and death threats directed towards the couple it was revealed that Amy is a convicted felon, Samy is currently facing deportation, the restaurant had a history of Health Department violations and business continues to fail — making them reality TV gold.

“Right now their agent is just looking out for them to make sure they get the best deal, so they want to wait on signing with Cineflix to make sure they’ve seen all the deals on the table,” the source told Radar.

“But no doubt, you will be seeing Amy and Samy on TV again sometime in the future. They need to generate money and publicity to keep their business going, otherwise customers just dropping in because of their Kitchen Nightmares appearance will fizzle and their restaurant will go under.”

The Scottsdale, Ariz. restaurant had a grand re-opening earlier this month that drew a crowd of onlookers eager to meet the kooky couple, but as Radar exclusively reported on Tuesday, it seems they haven’t changed much in terms of customer service.

“Never mind the slow, inexperienced staff, the tense atmosphere in the restaurant and the empty tables which made me wonder where the publicized 1,000 reservations were on a Friday night,” journalist Hayley Ringlewrote in the Phoenix Business Journal.

Amy’s Baking Company Closing On Reality TV Show Deal, Thanks To Nasty ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Fame! | Radar Online
    Maybe they should consider hiring an actual chef... you know, one that's trained, knows how to cook and isn't a fucking psycho? how 'bout an actual manager as well?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I watched the episode online after reading this thread.
    I thought for sure she was going to come up with some (more) delusional garbage like Ramsey was hating on her cooking because he was so intimidated by her mad cooking skillz, or some other line of BS to help her sleep at night.
    I also thought it was hilarious how everytime he told her he didn't like a dish/meal, her response was "no one has ever complained about this pizza/burger/ravioli/fill in the blank before! Everyone says it's the best pizza/burger/ravioli/fill in the blank they've ever had!"
    Um, honey, there is written documentation ~ prior to the filming of this show ~ of someone complaining about the pizza & you went off on verbal rampage!
    What a complete & utter lunatic. She's downright scary in her delusions.

Thread Information