Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Most epic Facebook brand meltdown ever

It sounds disgusting.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I did not make this. http://i.imgur.com/bY3VWJI.jpg it is totally NSFW
    The first thing that popped up in my head when I saw this...

Him screaming "IT'S FUCKING RAW".

Is this end of Amy's Baking Company?

Published May 22, 2013
    FoxNews.com

As if the most public meltdown ever on social media and TV wasn't enough for the scandal-immersed owners of Amy's Baking Company in Scottsdale, Ariz., it now looks like one of them apparently has a criminal record and could get deported.
    The restaurant, owned by Salomon "Samy" Bouzaglo and his wife Amy, is now opened after their disastrous appearance on Fox's TV show "Kitchen Nightmares" where they were shown mistreating customers and servers, and after they purportedly took to social media in an anger-filled rant that devolved into calling people "stupid," and "haters."
    Now, The Arizona Republic is reporting that Samy Bouzaglo is attending immigration hearings that could revoke his residency status after he did not disclose information to immigration authorities. According to the paper, the information revolves around documents that show he's banned from France and Germany and has a history of drug and extortion charges. The deportation process has been going on for two years and has nothing to do with the couple's appearance on "Kitchen Nightmares," said Scottsdale immigration lawyer David Asser.
    So what does all of this mean for the restaurant? Yelp reviews about the restaurant's food and service have been mixed at best, even before the Bouzaglo's appearance on the reality show. Loyal fans of Amy's contend the food is excellent, though.
    It's unclear if the restaurant can continue amid controversy, but if it does it will have a hard time cleaning up its image problems.
    Last week, in response to show critics, Amy's Baking Co. posted an angry, porfanity-laced social media rant -- --that quickly went viral to the delight of many.
    "I AM NOT STUPID ALL OF YOU ARE," read one posting on the Facebook. "YOU JUST DO NOT KNOW GOOD FOOD." The nasty posts have since been removed, and the couple now claims the page was hacked.
    This week, in addition to the deportation issue, the Bouzaglos are currently in the middle of a weeklong grand reopening which they claim garnered more than 1,500 reservations and aims to rehabilitate their reputation they say was tarnished by Gordon Ramsay and his show, “Kitchen Nightmares.”
    On their Facbookbook page they wrote: "Customers will be able to decide who is correct: a famous celebrity chef or the marketplace that has supported the small, locally-owned business for six years."
    The Republic is reporting that crowds at Amy's this week have been thin. That may be in part due to the presence of security guards they've hired to keep gawkers, media and others without reservations away. Walk-ins trying to get a reservation were reportedly mostly turned away, according to the paper.
    Also a scheduled press conference in an attempt to answer what they say are falsehoods depicted on the reality television show was canceled Tuesday because of lawsuit threats from Fox. And the high-powered PR firm Rose+Moser+Allyn Public & Online Relations ended its short-lived relationship with the Bouzaglos, a day before the restaurant's grand re-opening, citing differences in professional opinions.
    "It's fair to say, that while we were in agreement on some approaches, there was disagreement on others," said Jason Rose of Rose+Moser+Allyn.
    If "Kitchen Nightmares" is an authentic depiction, it certainly shows that the Bouzaglo's approach towards its customers and staff is also unique.
    In an episode of "Kitchen Nightmares," which aired on Fox on May 10, they were shown yelling and pushing customers, taking servers' tips and firing one waitress on the spot, calling her a "poisonous, little viper."

Read more: Is this end of Amy's Baking Company? | Fox News

The lengths Amy will go to to maintain her delusions is ah-mazing. Most businesses will do anything to entice customers. But this nutball has a grand re-opening with bodyguards to keep out anyone who might dare to challenge her opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Truffle oil and bacon on a burger is just wrong. I don't care what this guy says, that mix is nothing but greasy sludge. It sounds like Amy might have forgone the blue cheese on top as presented on Ramsey.
    Bacon on a burger could never be wrong. Never.
    sluce likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Yeah but the truffle oil makes bacon and burger nauseating. There is enough fat in both to not even need oil at all. Why Amy includes it is so she can say it's her own creation...and it's gross.

Shit. Now I'm in the mood for my favorite mushroom and swiss burger.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Why put extra oil on the greasiest dish on earth anyway? She could use actual truffles, but those would have to be fresh and Amy doesn't do fresh.

She needs a bad taste cooking show. Amy burgers looked worse than Sandra Lee's Kwanzaa cake, I'm not even kidding.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    Here we go. Amy.

HOLY SHIT! '99? That bitch is close to my age?? I'm suddenly feeling pretty good about how I'm aging
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I hope Samy gets to stay, he is the gift that keeps on giving.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

"For more information about the job fair, call 480-607-0677."

Ok, which one of you evil bitches are willing to call 'em up and have a lil fun? It'll earn you three GR gold star's...
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Since their PR guy quit, I'm disappointed that there hasn't been more craziness in the form of interviews or Facebook meltdowns. Someone needs to invite them on a talk show to let it all hang out. I need MOAR crazy!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I am SO, SO happy to see this batshit circus on GR. I was wondering why I haven't seen anyone talking about it until now. I am obsessed. But how on earth is this a multi-million dollar business? Or does Amy not know that that means a PROFIT of millions, not pumping millions into it to keep it afloat? Oi.

"Are you sure?"
    "You're fired."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    "For more information about the job fair, call 480-607-0677."

Ok, which one of you evil bitches are willing to call 'em up and have a lil fun? It'll earn you three GR gold star's...
    The job fair has already happened. It was to hire staff for their grand re-opening last Tuesday.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information