Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Most epic Facebook brand meltdown ever

Nah, they'll just call the cops and sue them all later and call them haters on Facebook.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Elite Member

Sami facing deportation. He's banned from France and Germany for drug trafficking, threats and extortion. He didn't reveal this on his US immigration application. He's a gangster, man.

azcentral.com video: Amy's Baking Company co-owner faces deportation
    azoria likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

LOL I was JUST coming in here to post that. This shit keeps getting better and better. From what I understand, they kept the doors locked and only let people in that was on thier reservation list. A violation of the fire code.
    Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?" Lark Voorhees

Elite Member

I saw photos on twitter of armed guards patrolling the front of Amy's, keeping the local news and gawkers away.
    CHILLY FREE!

I did not make this. http://i.imgur.com/bY3VWJI.jpg it is totally NSFW
    greysfang likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Why, WHY DID I CLICK!!?!?!?!??!?!? Jfc, I know better.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

Twitter feed by someone who got into Amy's tonight. One waiter was fired while she was there -

https://twitter.com/ShannonWilloby
    CHILLY FREE!

A*O

See, I think these fame whores are basking in the fuckery now. My black, cynical heart doesn't believe they can be this clueless and they are probably having the last laugh as their notoriety goes viral. People will be queuing up to book just so they can say they were abused/fired by Amy and Sami.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

That hype will last for about two weeks and then they will go out of business.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Picture of security guards preventing people without reservations from entering the restaurant.

More about Samy's possible deportation:
    Infamous 'Kitchen Nightmares' Restaurant Owner Facing Deportation

Elite Member

There isn't anything like armed security to make one feel comfortable and welcome during dinner.
    CHILLY FREE!

Where's the pic of the hordes of people trying to get in without a reservation?

Review from yelp about yesterday's grand re-opening:http://www.yelp.com/biz/amys-baking-company-scottsdale

• Review fromDennis A.

22/2013 2 Check-ins Here
      I ACTUALLY ATE THERE LAST NIGHT!!" (Unlike 99% of the "reviewers" here!)

We were invited to the grand reopening and were the first two groups seated at 5:00 when they opened the doors.

Yes, Samy was there working the front of the house and Amy was doing the cooking. There was a crowd waiting but you had to be on "the list" to get in.

There were reporters and gawkers all over outside but also Scottsdale police, security and the PR people guarding the door. They also had a professional video crew and photographers inside. We had to sign waivers to get in..

We were the first seated. It was obvious that the staff was probably all brand new and understandably quite awkward with their first very customers.

We ordered the infamous "truffle oil" bacon burger and a pizza. After ordering, just like on the show, the servers were grouped behind Samy, looking over his shoulder, waiting for him to enter their orders into the terminal.

The food came out in a fairly reasonable amount of time and was actually quite good.

The pizza was perfectly cooked and the nice thick burger was tasty and moist but not at all "soggy". The burger was $14.50 and didn't include fries, but did have a small garnish salad on the side of the plate. It looked hand formed and was more than an inch thick. The pizza was quite good and a pretty darn reasonable value.

Samy came over a few times to ask how things were and when he saw us all typing into our phones and taking pictures of our food, he just asked us only to think for ourselves, be fair, and tell the truth.

We were there for just about 2 hours but that was mostly because they were slow getting started after being closed for days, had a brand new crew and were also managing the circus there.

We asked about Amy. Samy said she personally cooks every single meal and could not step out of the kitchen. We did spot her a few times and sure enough was speeding around working her butt off in the kitchen.

As we were leaving, I began to think the drama on the show was actually real.

Samy was nice enough, but clearly the stress was building and that's not good for someone who doesn't seem to handle stress well.

As the place began getting more full and the flow was going, there were 15 or so tables in play. They were in various stages of being seated, ordering, eating, paying and waiting to be bussed, the wheels began to come off.

He politely asked us how everything was but as I briefly responded he began to loudly clap his hands together, as you would at a bad dog, and yell at a bus boy about not doing his job and his need to listen for the bell.

So bottom line, the food was much better than it looked on TV but I saw enough to believe the personalities, and subsequent trainwreck, were too real.
    Last edited by MentalNotes; May 22nd, 2013 at 02:06 PM.

Elite Member

Truffle oil and bacon on a burger is just wrong. I don't care what this guy says, that mix is nothing but greasy sludge. It sounds like Amy might have forgone the blue cheese on top as presented on Ramsey.
    CHILLY FREE!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information