Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life before death portraits

Thank you very much, that was very interesting. I have seen similar photos before at an exhibition about death in general which was one of the most interesting things I have seen for quite some time, it also kept me thinking afterwards.

I think it is important to keep in mind that death is a part of life, pretending that it doesn't exist won't do any good.

"At the end of her life, Barbara told me that she was overwhelmed by these feelings. “All my efforts were in vain”, she said. “It is as though I am being rejected by life itself""

That quote gave me goosebumps, I have always been afraid that I will have similar thoughts on my deathbed. It's a good reminder that life is too short to feel depressed and bad about yourself, we should better not waste our time worrying and actually do something with our lives.

am I the only one who finds the ater death shots quite beautiful?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

some of the shots in death are very peaceful. The worry and stress are gone and in a sense, it's beautiful...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post

"At the end of her life, Barbara told me that she was overwhelmed by these feelings. “All my efforts were in vain”, she said. “It is as though I am being rejected by life itself""
    That broke my heart, I felt for her.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I was really moved by these pictures. They have motivated me to appreciate all facets of my life--good and bad.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

How very moving. The photos are amazing.The exhibition is near where I work, so I'm definitely going to see it.

FIL passed 3 days after our son was born (actually in one week, it will be 1 year since he passed). I begged to be discharged from the hospital so Mr.Venue, our kids, and I could be by his side.
    After what seemed like him feeling so much better, he told Mr.Venue and I to go home to our new family, and we complied. The moment we walked in our home, Mr.Venue's cell rang. FIL had passed. He had sent everyone home so he could pass all by himself.
    Mr.Venue is still hurt about it. He wanted to be their for his father, but his father wanted him to be with his own family.
    I'm sorry. No one wants to hear this. It was just such a hard time. We gave birth a beautiful baby one day, and 3 days later, lost a family member. With the anniversary coming up, so are the emotions.
    I wanted so bad to celebrate the birth of my son, but everyone was in such mourning, including myself. It was so hard to deal with the joy of life and sadness of death at the same time.
    I would never wish that experience on anyone.

Thanks for letting me get that out.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by venue_26 View Post
    FIL passed 3 days after our son was born (actually in one week, it will be 1 year since he passed). I begged to be discharged from the hospital so Mr.Venue, our kids, and I could be by his side.
    After what seemed like him feeling so much better, he told Mr.Venue and I to go home to our new family, and we complied. The moment we walked in our home, Mr.Venue's cell rang. FIL had passed. He had sent everyone home so he could pass all by himself.
    Mr.Venue is still hurt about it. He wanted to be their for his father, but his father wanted him to be with his own family.
    I'm sorry. No one wants to hear this. It was just such a hard time. We gave birth a beautiful baby one day, and 3 days later, lost a family member. With the anniversary coming up, so are the emotions.
    I wanted so bad to celebrate the birth of my son, but everyone was in such mourning, including myself. It was so hard to deal with the joy of life and sadness of death at the same time.
    I would never wish that experience on anyone.

Thanks for letting me get that out.
    I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine what that's like. Thanks for sharing, Venue.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information