Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Just great, my kid's apology note to her teacher for swearing

you should frame this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

How much you wanna bet that o shit will be her favorite saying and she will say it all the time when she grows up? LOL!!!

This is a framer.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I;m pissed because all I see is a blue box. I WANNA SEE!!!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Just tried to open it another way, but my work has it blocked! UGH. Maybe when I get home I can see it.

I made albums for my kids of their school years that included all the wacky school notices (school mission statement: To enable the student to effectively utilize... I forget the rest, but it was moronic.) and punishment notices (twitchy jr. has been engaging in "inappropriate socialization" was one of my faves. In grade 3, my daughter and a couple of her friends noticed a kindergarten kid sitting by herself at lunch and invited her to play with them. Playing with a kid outside of their age was deemed to be suspicious and they were not allowed to do it again.)

This note would have been a definite keeper!
    JazzyGirl likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

sweetie!! so funny!! and honest.

fgg

don't forget to tell us how it was received by the teacher!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Firecracker is a great way to describe her. She is that in spades!

I emailed her teacher to forewarn her. She sent me an email back saying, "Hilarious! She is fine."
    Brookie and sluce like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    So my oldest got into an argument with a boy at school over the term, "Oh Shit." She was trying to tell him it's a bad word. However, she managed to say it 15 times while arguing her point. Eventually she got into trouble and came home with this "Refocus" sheet which asks her ways that she could improve her behavior. I doubt this is what her teacher was expecting...

A. Frame this shit. It's Awesome! O shit - Awesome!
    B. We need a thread about the things our kids do that either shame us or bring us great pride. I've got an email my son sent to his teacher that I'm going to post at the bottom.... whoooo
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    you should frame this.
    and not in a cheap frame, this is a total keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    This is a framer.
    damn straight!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I made albums for my kids of their school years that included all the wacky school notices (school mission statement: To enable the student to effectively utilize... I forget the rest, but it was moronic.) and punishment notices (twitchy jr. has been engaging in "inappropriate socialization" was one of my faves. In grade 3, my daughter and a couple of her friends noticed a kindergarten kid sitting by herself at lunch and invited her to play with them. Playing with a kid outside of their age was deemed to be suspicious and they were not allowed to do it again.)

This note would have been a definite keeper!
    amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Firecracker is a great way to describe her. She is that in spades!

I emailed her teacher to forewarn her. She sent me an email back saying, "Hilarious! She is fine."
    Here's the email Snowflake sent his teacher last week. Now, I knew he was going to send this and had whittled out MOST of the inappropriate things. If you could've seen how it started, you'd know that this email was nice. However, his father called me (after I'd been drinking a few hours) to ask me if I'd seen the email "your son sent his teacher?!!". I told him that I had. He didn't think I was outraged enough - I wasn't at all outraged. The teacher IS an idiot who cannot spell and doesn't teach. I kinda viewed the letter as a DNA test - even Maury will tell you: This IS my kid!

Mr SoandSO, My current grade in your class is a 49, and that is largely due to the grade of 31, you have put in for my daily work. The issue I am having, is that I know for a fact, that I have completed, and shown/given you every assignment on the list of daily grades. When I asked you when you would submit my grades, your exact words were "At my convenience." This is not a sufficient answer, however. I am involved with after-school activities, namely theatre, and I cannot participate in the activity if I have a grade below a 70 in any of my courses.
    I need my grades submitted in a timely manner, and I will not allow them to suffer due to, hopefully, the mistake of an "educator." I very much hope that the issue is resolved as soon as possible.
    I did not fail your class on my own merit, and will not accept a grade that is lower than what I have earned.

Thank You,
    Mel's Snowflake

P.S. I felt it necessary to send this email to my parents and Principal Bower, so no one is in the dark about the situation.

The teacher entered his grades and moved on about his business. I did run the email by another teacher and she said "there's nothing wrong with that email. If that teacher is doing those things, he needs to be called on it."
    Brookie, gas_chick, sluce and 2 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yes, that does sound like something a MelSpawn would do. (I like it too.)
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Well, the cocreator of the MelSpawn was NOT amused. The only thing less amusing than the email was the fact that I laughed when he was horrified by it.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I think I love him Mel. He's going to be ok in life.
    Mel1973 and KrisNine like this.

I love that he is speaking up for himself already. Just because someone is an "educator" doesn't make them above anyone else. Team Snowflake!
    KrisNine likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I did try to talk him out of using "educator" but he insisted on that part!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

I thought it was a nice touch myself.
    KrisNine likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information