Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Insane eyebrows

JFC! Some of these are actually making me twitchy and I'm not even OCD. I want to take an eraser to their faces and start over.
    Nevan likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

You look like twitchy?
    LaFolie and Kittylady like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I wish I could post pictures of a girl I know back from school. She had those thin, non-existent brows for a long time, way past the 90s. And from one week to another she changed to the thick, rectangular sharpie brow. It's amazing! I can't stop looking at her pictures on instagram.
    -

Lady in the background of a news report:

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

That doesn't seem real. Who the f would do that to their own face?
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Trump supporter. It's real. You can see her in the video here: Trump: 'Obamacare is Death' - NBC News
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because I had an eyebrow lady jack me up that bad one time pretty similar to what this chick looks like.

My regular lady wasn't there and I had a date, so I let her do my brows and I had two fuzzy sperm over my eyes for weeks. I tried to draw some on but the fakeness was so pow-in-your-face that I gave up and toughed it out until they started growing back in and I just filled them to make them look better.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Trump was showcasing "victims of Obamacare" so Obama probably screwed up her brows.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    That doesn't seem real. Who the f would do that to their own face?
    Someone downwind of Trump...

It's like we're all being punk'd. Somewhere there is a group of beings watching and laughing at all our reactions.
    whitetigeress likes this.

I don't get it. I see all these girls with these ridiculous, over filled-in, over drawn-on eyebrows every day. It looks so incredibly bad. If you don't have naturally thick eyebrows, please DO NOT draw them on and shade them in as if you do. Enhance what you have. Work with what you've got. Get a good pencil and have someone reputable shape them for you. No one is saying to go pencil thin, but these electrical tape eyebrows are doing you no favors.

That is so terrible. She looks perpetually anguished and concerned.

OCD

I wonder if anyone in her life has ever brought up her wack ass eyebrows. If she was my friend or relative I'd have said something. The entire country is talking about her eyebrows, can you imagine what her social media accounts look like today? And the big question, will she fully recognize how shitty and stupid her eyebrows look, and fix them? So mind blowing the way people can just go about their lives without any intervention from the people who love them. Her family is a collective asshole.

Elite Member

They look like punctuation marks.

Several years ago I was working at a middle school library. It was biography day and all the 6th graders were dressed up as famous people to give their presentations. This Hispanic girl came in dressed as Frida Kahlo. She looked amazing. It was a pitch perfect costume, hair, etc. I then made the mistake of commenting how she even made her brows look like Frida's... she didn't. Those were her own brows. Oops. I embarrassed both of us terribly. I will never forget that, and I will never comment on anyone's eyebrows again!
    OCD, twitchy2.0, sprynkles and 1 others like this.

^Aw. You should have told her they were beautiful. Now if she'd had the mustache, that's better left without comment.

Thread Information