Thread: Insane Bride Posse

Elite Member

^^brizunt..i like it gator..the brizunt with a flunt lol

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
    ^^brizunt..i like it gator..the brizunt with a flunt lol
    OMFG, lololololol!!!!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Gold Member

I think I'm missing some of the clip? All I saw was her chopping away in the bathroom.

Let's see, for my Jr. prom, I didn't know what the hell to do with my naturally curly and highly unruly hair. It ended up in a ponytail and my mom tamed it a bit with a curling iron and did some little wisps here and there. Everyone loved it. For my Sr. prom I got the brilliant idea to go and have it done. Oh yeah, that was smart. It looked cute for about an hour. By the time I was done in Walmart, finished getting ready at home and was standing there cussing because everyone had left the house and the limo was fricking early and I couldn't get the damn curling iron hot enough to put the curls back in, it was big hunks of hair hanging down on the sides. AFTER we had our pictures done, I went in the bathroom, dug out some bobby pins and pinned it all back in place. The next Monday in school the girl who did it came up from the cosmetology lab and asked how it turned out. My friends were busting out because they remembered my alcohol induced rant on my "shitty pageant hair" and I just smiled and nodded.

THEN on my wedding day, the girl that was doing my hair decides she's going to be creative and do a french twist that goes up and over to the side. My veil was sitting cockeyed and I made her do it over. Her idea of doing it over was to push it back to the center and put more pins in it. When one of my bridesmaids came to pick me up at the hall where I was dropping stuff off to say that the girl was leaving in 40 minutes I should have let her lazy ass go. Again, I'm standing there with bobby pins pushing my hair back into place and hoping to God there's enough of them up there to hold it in place.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Well I'm a sucka then, because the first time I watched it, I thought it was real!
    Ha HA!! That's coz you've been there Mira!

I have to say that I relate to the state that she was in (real or feigned) as I was pretty close on my wedding day.
    You know the kind of thing, everything is arrange then my mother-in-law decided she wants this or that or another 38 people inviting but she isn't going to pay for them at the reception....
    By my wedding I was SO sleep deprived, bullied, psycho, that my friend took me into my hotel room & poured vodka down my neck!!!!!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow! I know I've been there. Oh yeah, I remember what it was.

Some idiot RAZORED my waist-length hair into a fucking POINT, when I was 19 years old. I had to have 8 inches chopped off the bottom. I totally freaked out. Those of you with long hair know what I am talking about. In that case, I was totally justified. I had asked for a blunt 2-inch trim!

I didn't have a wedding. I married a foreigner whose parents weren't here, and my parents weren't speaking at the time so we had a civil wedding. If I ever get married again it'll be on a beach or a mountain meadow, that is unless I can get a dress like the one Helen Mirren wore last week

Wow! I know I've been there. Oh yeah, I remember what it was.

Some idiot RAZORED my waist-length hair into a fucking POINT, when I was 19 years old. I had to have 8 inches chopped off the bottom. I totally freaked out. Those of you with long hair know what I am talking about. In that case, I was totally justified. I had asked for a blunt 2-inch trim!

I didn't have a wedding. I married a foreigner whose parents weren't here, and my parents weren't speaking at the time so we had a civil wedding. If I ever get married again it'll be on a beach or a mountain meadow, that is unless I can get a dress like the one Helen Mirren wore last week
    **** I'm with you there Mira! (being a long haired girly!)

(My wedding was a civil service in a little hotel, but that wasn't the point, his mother was a bitch from hell, and the rest of the family were passive/agressive or bullies or just plain narsisistic! Yup, I joined them!!! & for years afterwards the smallest thing could set me off.... Then I got some sleep!!! LOL)

.....Helen Mirren's dress...... droool!.....

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well the girl in the video convinced me lol. I thought it was pretty funny because that's how I acted when that retard razored my hair into a point. I think she did it on purpose actually, as I recall. It took a bloody year to grow it back!

So, if you get married again, I hope the family isn't crackers or worse.

Well the girl in the video convinced me lol. I thought it was pretty funny because that's how I acted when that retard razored my hair into a point. I think she did it on purpose actually, as I recall. It took a bloody year to grow it back!

So, if you get married again, I hope the family isn't crackers or worse.
    10 years is a lot of water under the bridge! I'm very different now to how I was then; but our experiences make us what we are.

A*O

I thought it was real too because I can totally believe that stupid bridezilla bitches would behave like this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

This bridezilla stuff makes me realize that I am not the wedding type. Just too much effing hassle. Not worth it! Too expensive also. I mean, I'd like a nice ceremony and dress, etc. but it's too much trouble. And now my people are far-flung so they couldn't all come anyway!

funerals - the only time our family gets together.... (we don't even manage it for weddings!)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information