Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Insane Bride Posse

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I don't quite get why it's such a big deal or why women turn into Bridezillas. I'm not one of those girls that dreamed of having a perfect wedding, I haven't even had one yet even though I'm already married.
    I agree with others that this lady needed to calm the hell down by whatever means (drugs or alcohol...). She's ruining everything else more by losing it.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Coming from a family of Irish hellraisers, I can definitely understand why she lost it so quickly. This kind of stuff is so normal in certain families, though many people are not privvy to it. It was interesting watching it on film instead of seeing it in person. You could see when she first walked in the door that she was going to flip out and tank badly. That is the very point where people need to learn to catch themselves and learn to modify the behavior. I have a relative who used biofeedback to do that.

A*O

Well I take a much less tolerant attitude towards hysterical drama queens like this. It's one thing to 'let it all out' and another to behave like a 3yr old chucking a tanty because things haven't gone your way. I'd have slapped her face and told her to Get A Fucking Grip. Alcohol is the LAST thing she needs. She'd just be hysterical AND drunk waving a pair of scissors around like a psycho.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I really can understand being very upset. But this was just bizarre! I have never seen a complete meltdown like that. There have been times I have seen people go crazy and calm down quickly, they just needed to vent, and then its over. But this chick needs mental counseling! Seriously, who just chops off their hair when you don't like the way its styled? Plus, my husband couldn't believe what bitches the bridesmaids were being by laughing and carrying on. I told him he knows nothing about women!

A*O

I think the laughing bridesmaids is the best bit!! I probably would be too. Hmmmmmmm, maybe that's why I've never been a bridesmaid? Shit - now I need counselling.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I think the laughing bridesmaids is the best bit!! I probably would be too. Hmmmmmmm, maybe that's why I've never been a bridesmaid?

Shit - now I need counselling.

oohhh that was my best laugh of the day. The 2 cats are all sleepy eyed, blinking and staring at me like WTF is she laughing at?

Quote Originally Posted by ANC View Post
    I think it's totally fake.
    I agree. I've watched it three times (the second clip posted is much longer) and I just can't believe it. I keep catching the 'bride's' face in this half smile that people do when they are poor actors. I won't let myself believe it.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

The second I looked at it, I said it's a wig. It's not sitting on her correctly. Too fake for me.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well I guess I'll go watch the psycho again.

Me too.

I'm sure some of those nuts on bridezilla are real..haha
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I'm on her side. It's her freaking wedding day and her hair turned out like totally freaking CRAP.

I've known plenty of women this has happened to, including me. Many stylists seriously have a schadenfreude problem and should be fired. They love to make you look bad and get paid for it. I never go to stylists anymore. Everyone thinks I do though.

She was on a deadline, had very little time, it looked horrible and there were people buzzing around. And the friend getting off on her freakout? Bitch.

She will need serious meds though if she ever has children.

P.S. Are you a man?!
    no. can't relate. surely, even if it's your wedding day, you can still maintain a little perspective, enough to understand that it is just a hairstyle we're talking about, and that the most important thing isn't how you look in your dress and the hair and if your bridesmaids' dresses match the doilies but rather, you know, the actual marriage part?

the longer video is one of the funniest things i've seen in ages. bitch is insane!!! i feel sorry for kevin.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

There is never an excuse to be a bitch or an asshole..sorry. Being rude to everyone else because you're hair isn't EXACTLY perfect is A STUPID reason to act like that.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh I wasn't defending her behavior toward her family and friends, I was defending the meltdown. Anyway, it looks like it was staged so... so much for that. I'm sure it happens for real though.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Personally, I've always felt that weddings are waaay overrated, and have never had a desire to have a big wedding ceremony myself. Entirely too much planning, stress, and $$$ over ONE day, and let's get real, you're likely to get divorced someday anyway! I skipped all the hooplah, had a very small, intimate ceremony with our closest family members, and went to dinner afterward. I used all the money I saved on a honeymoon and buying a house. I realize that for some, it's the most important day in their lives, but I personally couldn't give a rat's ass about having a big elaborate wedding ceremony and reception. Ultimately, everyone ends up just as married and miserable, any way you do it. LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information