Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Illuminati, the Conspiracy Theory That Connects Jay-Z and Queen Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Jezi View Post

When it come to conspiracy theories, I think there's always an official story and a loony story, but the truth is somewhere in the middle.
    i think there's a loony story and the truth is usually way closer to the official story.
    and in this case, the middle is already smack dab in loony-ville.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^Agreed. But the loony side is more fun, though

Meh.

There is no real Illuminati, and if there was, the likes of Jay-Z certainly wouldn't be a part of it. He'd be a puppet to further their agenda.

However, there is some truth that musicians use occult symbolism in their work quite a bit. Now whether or not this reflects the personal beliefs of the artist or if they're presenting them for entertainment purposes or following the orders of other, I have no idea. However, symbols have different meanings to different people, so not everyone will see them and come to the same conclusion. Some people prefer to mock and dismiss things that are feared, unknown, or misunderstood. Others read way too much into things that aren't there, while some theories about certain symbols are based on the rantings of a paranoid schizophrenic. YMMV.

This article is really not saying anything new or revelutionary since this is stuff that is found on Vigilant Citizen, or heard on an average show of Coast To Coast AM. VG managed to tie in Madonna's Super Bowl Performance to Whitney Houston's death, Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee, and the 2012 Olympics. I guess.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; February 28th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.

^^ Except The Vigilant Citizen is batshit crazy and believes in this. This writer, not so much.
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^ Except The Vigilant Citizen is batshit crazy and believes in this. This writer, not so much.
    You don't say! That's quite obvious given the tone of the article. I'm saying that I've heard this before on other sites, not just VG. Cracked.com has a similar article that skewered the conspiracy theories in a similar fashion.

I personally think there is no such thing as a conspiracy theory. It's just a term that was invented behind closed doors by the tin foil cartel to force their product on the poor masses.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Illuminati is fake, but nothing will convince me that John McCain isn't reptilian!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Well, yeah. That's just common sense.
    John McCain was a POW!!!! I'm am shocked that so few people know this...
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    John McCain was a POW!!!! I'm am shocked that so few people know this...
    WTF he was POW and a lizard who knew
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

There's stuff we haven't covered?
    Just a couple, things, like the Bilderberg Group, reptoids, clockwork elves, the Greys, the Rosicrucians, the Knights Templar, and Planet X.
    I'm Illuminati? Where the fuck is my pot of gold?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Pot of gold? The Illuminati are leprechauns?

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Maybe. I'm going to go check Denver international airport, that's the new secret headquarters ya know.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Maybe. I'm going to go check Denver international airport, that's the new secret headquarters ya know.
    LMAO! The Denver Airport conspiracies are a hoot. Underground tunnels (they just can't be emergency evacuation tunnels, WOOGIE-BOOGIE!), paintings, the whole nine.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    seriously? i thought you were over this and had come to your senses?
    It doesn't matter how i feel about it, but that things keep occurring by the numbers important to the so called elite is a pretty massive coincidence not to mention the constant symbolism. All i know is if it's all real, people don't understand the capacity of fucked the future is. The shit doesn't go away no matter how much i tell myself it's crazy to believe it.

And what doesn't make sense about it? If you can give me an answer to that (other than "it's crazy" because that never disproved anything) i'd be more than happy to stop thinking it's in the realm of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    And what doesn't make sense about it?
    All of it.

What does make sense? A secret cabal running the world but with some bizarre compulsion to leave clues and symbols? Nope. No sense there.
    SuriCruise likes this.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I'm open to NOT believing in it, as much as i am to believing it. For me the most convincing thing is events continue to occur by the numbers (its hard to believe in coincidences that big) and the symbolism.

Turning the question around on me isn't answering what i asked. What explanation is there for the dates? Here's something that made me lose sleep and made it a lot harder to believe the illuminati doesn't exist as much as i don't want to believe it does. The illuminati is always gonna be on the table for me.

SMOKING GUN PROOF THAT ILLUMINATI PLANNED TERRIBLE EVENTS MANY YEARS AGO TO BRING DOWN OUR CULTURE: Part 2

and thats why people believe in the biblical God returning to fix everything to get them through the day.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; March 17th, 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information