"Well isn't that special"

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    well some kids just look tasty!
    Oh, nasty caramel...

Hit By Ban Bus!

*sigh* Home Sweet Home.

"Since you made me come all the way down here I thought I'd take out the trash"

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Haha, so true.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

really, if you're going to have your shirt off.. hit the fucking gym
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

LOLOLOOLOLOL! I like Twilight but hell you guys are all kinds of funny!

I'm praying the MST3K guys come out with a RiffTrax for the Twilight movies, than maybe I'll watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Be very very afraid, let me introduce you to Nuttymadam3575. Is this shit for real?
    [youtube]PWOlAlKajFY[/youtube]
    Damn, you beat me to posting her.
    The first time I saw one of her videos, I assumed she was trolling the Twilight fans, but unfortunately she's real
    Encyclopedia Dramatica her well:
    Nuttymadam3575 - Encyclopedia Dramatica (NSFW ads, language, and pretty much all the NSFW-ishness you'd expect from an ED article)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Ew, that's gross! Grown women fantasinzing about high school boy? Isn't that like pedophilia?
    I don't know what's worse. That, or the whole +100 year old being that close to a high school girl.

Once again I love this thread!
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

My new favorite thread too. I've had it up to my arse with all this vampire nonsense. I went last week with my 11 year old daughter & the crowd consisted of mainly 30 year old women acting like they are in love with Edward or the werewolf Jacob,pathetic!!
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    Encyclopedia Dramatica her well:
    Nuttymadam3575 - Encyclopedia Dramatica (NSFW ads, language, and pretty much all the NSFW-ishness you'd expect from an ED article)
    god, why is that any time anyone links to encyclopaedia dramatica i end up there for hours, going from disgusting link to disgusting link... i really am a 12 year-old boy inside.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

From a male point of view, the only redeeming feature of the Twilight books and movies is the ammunition they provide against female claims of innate moral superiority over men.

Whenever a woman criticizes a man’s lust, aggression, shallowness or any other lesser angel of his personality, the quick-witted fellow can point to the millions of women addicted to the base, insipid, bad-boy-worshiping, misogynist syrup so many female viewers of all ages knelt to this past weekend, when The Twilight Saga: New Moon raked in $147 million at the box office, setting several records.

(A side benefit: The Twilight films provide good grist for RiffTrax’s movie-mocking mill — see video embedded above.)

In the spirit of speaking truth to diamond-skinned power, enjoy this list of unfortunate lessons girls learn from Twilight. (The list operates under the principle that any grownup female who embraces Twilight’s junior-high dreck temporarily sacrifices her “woman card.”)

And so, with an insincere “love is forever,” we begin.

1) If a boy is aloof, stand-offish, ignores you or is just plain rude, it is because he is secretly in love with you — and you are the point of his existence.

2) Secrets are good — especially life-threatening ones.

3) It’s OK for a potential romantic interest to be dimwitted, violent and vengeful — as long as he has great abs.

4) If a boy tells you to stay away from him because he is dangerous and may even kill you, he must be the love of your life. You should stay with him since he will keep you safe forever.

5) If a boy leaves you, especially suddenly (while telling you he will never see you again), it is because he loves you so much he will suffer just to keep you safe.

6) When a boy leaves you, going into shock, losing all your friends and enduring night terrors are completely acceptable occurrences — as long as you keep your grades up.

7) It is extremely romantic to put yourself in dangerous situations in order to see your ex-boyfriend again. It’s even more romantic to remember the sound of his voice when he yelled at you.

8) Boys who leave you always come back.

9) Because they come back, you should hold out, waiting for them for months, even when completely acceptable and less-abusive alternative males present themselves.

10) Even though you have no intention of dating an alternative male who expresses interest in you, it is fine to string the young man along for months. Also, you should use him to fix things for you. Maybe he’ll even buy you something.

11) You should use said male to fix things because girls are incapable of anything mechanical or technical.

12) Lying to your parents is fine. Lying to your parents while you run away to save your suicidal boyfriend is an extremely good idea that shows your strength and maturity. Also, it is what you must do.

13) Car theft in the service of love is acceptable.

14) If the boy you are in love with causes you (even indirectly) to be so badly beaten you end up in the hospital, you should tell the doctors and your family that you “fell down the steps” because you are such a silly, clumsy girl. That false explanation always works well for abused women.

15) Men can be changed for the better if you sacrifice everything you are and devote yourself to their needs for change.

16) Young women should make no effort to improve their social skills or emotional state. Instead, they should seek out potential mates that share their morose deficiencies and emotional illnesses.

17) Girls shouldn’t always read a book series just because everyone else has.

18) When writing a book series, it’s acceptable to lift seminal source material and bastardize it with tired, overwrought teenage angst.

19) When making or watching a major feature film, you should gleefully embrace the 20 minutes of plot it provides in between extended segments of vacant-eyed silence and self-indulgent, moaning banter.

20) Vampires — once among the great villains of literature and motion pictures — are no longer scary. In fact, they’re every bit as whiny, self-absorbed and impotent as any human being.

Top 20 Unfortunate Lessons Girls Learn From Twilight | Underwire | Wired.com
    only a mormon could write this shit
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^Oh so very true, from the pen of a mormon is right. Totally sounds like all the shit the fantards are spewing too.
    Act normal and the crowd will accept you. Act deranged and they will make you their leader

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I'm praying the MST3K guys come out with a RiffTrax for the Twilight movies, than maybe I'll watch them.
    They have, well at least I found a "best of"
    [youtube]QpT8l94CKcs[/youtube]

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information