Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: I hate Twilight!

Sounds obvious to me but...
    Twilight death not suspicious, say police.
    Police are treating the death of a 23-year-old man at a Wellington cinema last night as unexplained but not suspicious.

The body of the man was found in a movie theatre at the Reading complex on Courtenay Place by a staff member shortly before 8.30pm last night, said police. The theatre had been screening The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

Detective Senior Sergeant Scott Miller told a 5pm media conference the man had no obvious injuries.

He said police hope a post-mortem examination to be carried out tomorrow afternoon will shed more light on what caused his death.
    Mr Miller said the man, who lives in Wellington but is described as a "transient" who travels throughout New Zealand, appeared to have gone alone to the 6pm screening of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

At about 8.20pm, after the movie had finished, the man was the only audience member left in the cinema and was slumped forward in his chair, said Mr Miller.

A cinema staff member thought the man was asleep and asked a member of security to check on him.

Emergency services were called but paramedics were unable to resuscitate the man, said Mr Miller.

The cinema in which the man died was closed while police carried out a scene examination, but has now been reopened for screenings this evening, said Mr Miller.

Despite identifying the man, Mr Miller said police had not yet been able to contact his next of kin so would not yet be releasing his name.

The Courtenay Place death follows the discovery of an 18-year-old man's body at the Soho apartment complex in nearby Egmont Street yesterday morning.

- NZ Herald staff
    Found here.
    "Well isn't that special"

Youngest tramp stamp:

Think it's permanent?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I want to line up all the fangirlz and fanboyz in front of a firing squad sometimes.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Says sex god Snape....

Buffy vs. Edward

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwM3GvaTRM[/YOUTUBE]

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Meh. I just watched the first two and am surprised that I liked them better than I expected. They were an 'okay' way to pass 2 hrs on the sofa, no harm done...I wasn't expecting Shawshank Redemption or anything. I hate my self for it, but I finally saw why so many girls think that Edward guy is so attractive....it's only in character though. In all the pics I saw before seeing the movie he looked like he'd been hit in the face with a shovel. Sort of like how David Caruso was only hot in NYPD Blue. I know it gets annoying, but I can't begrudge tweens and teens enjoying something marketed towards them. All teens get crushes on movie and music stars.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok........ i could go over a lot as to why the Twilight Series needs to be 6 feet under but i'll stick to my main points and leave it at that unless you (the reader) want to hear more.
    1. A 56 year old woman with her room decked out to show her love and admiration of a bedazzled sissy leaves her friends either "Loving it" or "Thinking she's crazy" That's fine right? I had a crush growing up, Jenny McCarthy and she was smokin hot....imagine she still is; i haven't seen her around much. I had one poster of her and it wasn't because i couldn't afford it or because i didn't want more it was that one was enough, i still had room on my wall for Cindy Crawford and Yasmine Bleeth. Not once did someone come over and say "Your crazy you know that?"
    2. Sticking with tradition, Dracula... first vampire right? No if ands or buts about it that's the foundation of every vampire inspired book/movie ever made, not here though right? Noooo here's what our young get spoonfed;
    Dracula + Sun = X^( dead
    Edward + Sun = FABULOUS!!!
    Dracula + Victim = X^( more dead
    Edward + Victim = Salad Bar?
    Dracula = Turning into a bat
    Edward = Runing around, playing baseball, striking "You got served" poses when UH OH someone found out there's a human here cuz she was downwind.
    This entire series is a waste of time and effort. This is poison to our children, total and absolute devotion to a movie/book series isn't healthy. It doesn't build character to want to emulate someone else.
    WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

True Blood v's Twilight (a parody with dolls)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ENznSexo8[/youtube]
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^I love that one! ^
    "Well isn't that special"

I love the expression on Prince's face.

Elite Member

My 15 year old broke up with her boyfriend earlier this year because he broke her rule about 'no Twilight references,' particularly no comparisons to Bella and Edward.

(I was so proud.)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information