Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How lady-like are you?

Score: 18 / 24
    Rating: Groovy Chick
    Verdict:

Its good to see a girl who has good manners, but knows herself well enough to be able to have a laugh occasionally. You are the sort of girl who can get on very well with others without letting anyone trample all over you. You are very lady-like but you know when to twist the rules slightly when the occasion calls, whether its to defend yourself or to just have a good laugh. I'd doubt someone like you would be mentally repressed or have any issues (though I could be wrong). Anyway monkey girl, I've probably amused you with my quiz so in return could you please make a video of yourself putting on the giant head of a goat made from marzipan and dancing to organ grinder music in the tune of Britney Spear's "Oops I Did It Again", then send it to me, so I can have a good laugh too. Please send your videos to: goblinprince@crazyhoroscopes.com. (Unless you are 1 inch high and 4 foot wide, you are still at high school, you are called Grezelda, you have a leaky DD sized breast growing on your forehead and your Father is a big, fat, hairy psycho prisoner called George! *cringe/shiver

I'm pretty lady-like until someone messes with me, or I have a little too much to drinky. Then I can be a little crazy bitch.

I am thinking that if you have a partner, especially if they lives with you they know when your womenly time is..and not to ask?

Anywho...

Score: 23 / 24
    Verdict:

Its good to see a girl who has good manners, but knows herself well enough to be able to have a laugh occasionally. You are the sort of girl who can get on very well with others without letting anyone trample all over you. You are very lady-like but you know when to twist the rules slightly when the occasion calls, whether its to defend yourself or to just have a good laugh. I'd doubt someone like you would be mentally repressed or have any issues (though I could be wrong).
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I am thinking that if you have a partner, especially if they lives with you they know when your womenly time is..and not to ask?

Anywho...

Score: 23 / 24
    Verdict:

Its good to see a girl who has good manners, but knows herself well enough to be able to have a laugh occasionally. You are the sort of girl who can get on very well with others without letting anyone trample all over you. You are very lady-like but you know when to twist the rules slightly when the occasion calls, whether its to defend yourself or to just have a good laugh. I'd doubt someone like you would be mentally repressed or have any issues (though I could be wrong).
    same score here too SS I did have to laugh at some of the options. LOL
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Score: 20 / 24
    Verdict:

Its good to see a girl who has good manners, but knows herself well enough to be able to have a laugh occasionally. You are the sort of girl who can get on very well with others without letting anyone trample all over you. You are very lady-like but you know when to twist the rules slightly when the occasion calls, whether its to defend yourself or to just have a good laugh. I'd doubt someone like you would be mentally repressed or have any issues (though I could be wrong). Anyway monkey girl, I've probably amused you with my quiz so in return could you please make a video of yourself putting on the giant head of a goat made from marzipan and dancing to organ grinder music in the tune of Britney Spear's "Oops I Did It Again", then send it to me, so I can have a good laugh too. Please send your videos to: goblinprince@crazyhoroscopes.com. (Unless you are 1 inch high and 4 foot wide, you are still at high school, you are called Grezelda, you have a leaky DD sized breast growing on your forehead and your Father is a big, fat, hairy psycho prisoner called George! *cringe/shiver*)

Silver Member

Cool

Score: 20 / 24

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information