Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How lady-like are you?

Score: 20 / 24
    Rating: Groovy Chick
    Verdict:

Its good to see a girl who has good manners, but knows herself well enough to be able to have a laugh occasionally. You are the sort of girl who can get on very well with others without letting anyone trample all over you. You are very lady-like but you know when to twist the rules slightly when the occasion calls, whether its to defend yourself or to just have a good laugh. I'd doubt someone like you would be mentally repressed or have any issues (though I could be wrong). Anyway monkey girl, I've probably amused you with my quiz so in return could you please make a video of yourself putting on the giant head of a goat made from marzipan and dancing to organ grinder music in the tune of Britney Spear's "Oops I Did It Again", then send it to me, so I can have a good laugh too

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    I am so lady-like I couldn't even get through the questions
    bollox! My boss & I just did it and guess what we are.....

Quiz: How Lady-Like Are You?

Release Date: 22nd March 2005

Your Score And Rating

Score: 11 / 24
    Rating: Rough Girl
    Verdict:

Hmmm... I don't know what to make of you to be honest. You seem quite defensive and certainly enjoy having a good laugh but I think you are a bit too crazy and a little too rough. You need to calm down a little as a lot of potential nice guys would run from you if they see the way you talk and behave (unless of course you like guys who are rough, like yourself). My personal recommendation? Perhaps some lessons in etiquette would do you some good. Watch lots of Victorian period dramas and go hire out some episodes of Sex and the City (ignore Samantha and Miranda and pay more attention to Charlotte and Carrie). OK so they might not be the best examples of etiquette but you'll be surprised at the good influence they will have on you after a while.

P.S my boss is a man......
    Free Charmed.

Oh goody! I'm not the only person who scored an 11!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I only scored 11 because my boss said "Nooooo you can't say that!!!!"
    Free Charmed.

Score: 21 / 24
    Verdict:

Its good to see a girl who has good manners, but knows herself well enough to be able to have a laugh occasionally. You are the sort of girl who can get on very well with others without letting anyone trample all over you. You are very lady-like but you know when to twist the rules slightly when the occasion calls, whether its to defend yourself or to just have a good laugh. I'd doubt someone like you would be mentally repressed or have any issues (though I could be wrong).

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Score: 19 / 24
    Verdict:

Its good to see a girl who has good manners, but knows herself well enough to be able to have a laugh occasionally. You are the sort of girl who can get on very well with others without letting anyone trample all over you. You are very lady-like but you know when to twist the rules slightly when the occasion calls, whether its to defend yourself or to just have a good laugh. I'd doubt someone like you would be mentally repressed or have any issues (though I could be wrong).
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Elite Member

Score: 16 / 24
    Rating: Crazy Chick
    Verdict:

Its always nice to see someone as crazy as yourself. Having a friend like you and going out with them occasionally can be a lot of fun and an interesting experience (...in small doses). You've pretty much ditched most of the lady-like protocol and re-written the rulebook in your own way. I'm sure you can occasionally be an embarrassment to both yourself and those around you and, you are the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to jump onto a bar-top and start dancing like Christina Aguilera if someone made a 20p bet with you and dared you to do it. In either case you are the life of the party and someone not to be messed with (unless its me messing with you, in which case you don't stand a chance because I am armed with rattlesnakes!). Please try to behave yourself...(yeah right! Like thats ever gonna happen!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    I am so lady-like I couldn't even get through the questions

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I'm with you! Distasteful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Oh come on McJag, I figured you would have the highest score.
    I know! Surely, McJag, you would have aced the quiz, n'est ce pas? Oh, wait. Now I get it. Real ladies don't poo or pass gas. Except for once a year. And it always smells like roses.

^^ Now, that's a real lady, eh?
    Last edited by Dallas_Munro; June 15th, 2008 at 04:10 PM.
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Score: 23 / 24
    Verdict:

Score: 24 / 24
    Rating: Perfect Priss
    Verdict:

Well there's no doubt you are as lady-like as they come. I don't know whether to class you as a normal girl or as a stiff. You're probably a nice girl who knows herself and probably has a good sense of humour too, but on the other hand you might be an etiquette-obsessed stiff who puts tiny little skirts around table legs because its polite and drinks her tea with her pinky finger raised. In either case, I'm sure someone like you would provide me with hours of entertainment. I really enjoy teasing women like you, so feel free to come round my house so I can dress you up as a monkey and constantly make fun of you, throw bananas at you and bust on you for my own personal entertainment!

pppbbbbbbbbbtttt - take that you filthy bitches!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Mel!! Are you saying you want to be dressed up like a monkey and have bananas thrown at you?! *thud*

Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Munro View Post
    Mel!! Are you saying you want to be dressed up like a monkey and have bananas thrown at you?! *thud*

You know it!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Free Charmed.

I'm sending all the real lay-deez one of these :--

Don't worry, it comes on a deee-luxe faux gold plate, marh-vee-luss for cream cakes and crustless cucumber sandwiches for those tea parties.
    Last edited by VenusInFauxFurs; June 16th, 2008 at 01:33 PM.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I got to question #2 and I felt dirty for laughing... these tests are a bit extreme.

Wow... 2girls1cup... omfg; has anyone seen the art class paper?
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I'm so lady-like my husband has banned me from taking this test lest it keep me from making dinner or giving birth, and of course he's right as always

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information