Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Have you seen these wanted criminals? Worst police sketches.

I don't know, but it's clearly some sort of advanced hover car because it doesn't have wheels.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    What is the bottom car sketch? Are those the taillights? License plate holder? Machine gun turrets on the roof?
    Looks like legos.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Be on the lookout for a guy in a balaclava. Distinctive features: two eyes and a mouth.

Missouri City police ask for public's help to catch attacker who pistol whipped single mother - 4/08/10 - Houston News - abc13.com

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Y'all have to stop posting these during the day. I have no idea why these just kill me, but they do.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hey I know that guy lol dear god these ppl are stupid
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Be on the lookout for a guy in a balaclava. Distinctive features: two eyes and a mouth.

Dumb Donald?

Thursday, May 6th 2010
    Hot Slut Of The Day!

This sketch of the Crazy Bird of West Palm Beach, Fl!

People walking around in downtown West Palm Beach have been warned about a crazy bird who has been viciously attacking dog walkers in the area. Maybe it was just Miley Cyrus performing on the street in her slutty bird costume again. That is considered a vicious attack.

One dog walker says she feared for her life when the maniacal bird dive bombed into her several times and caused her to drop her coffee and run for safety. A different dog walker added, "I was feeling attacked -- totally attacked. It really is a rather unnerving experience. I could feel the bird whooshing right next to my face and then coming back instantly on the other side. … Everywhere I went, this bird followed me until I ran up against another building."

The situation is so serious that a completely accurate composite sketch of the bird was drawn by a third grader with arthritis in her feet. Yes, she drew it with her feet. The police released the sketch as a fucking joke to warn the birdemic is very real.

So if you're walking around in downtown West Palm Beach beware of a flying pear with eyes on its forehead and sharp bunny ears on its head. It's coming for you!

Source: Wpbf25 via Fark
    OMG, this thread just kills me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^Ok , I was waiting for someone to post that^^^

I've never laughed so hard before. I thought the story was a hoax,but actually it was true. And that picture...omg.....they didnt even try to make the bird look realistec
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

People Who Have Wronged Him Personally

April 22, 1998 | ISSUE 33•15

HOUSTON—Dozens of wrongful arrests were brought to light Saturday, as longtime Houston Police Department sketch artist Daniel Lampert confessed that for years he had used his artistic skill to indict innocent people who had angered him. "Remember that serial rapist eight years ago? That was a sketch of my neighbor," Lampert told reporters. "Son of a bitch wouldn't leash his dog." Lampert also revealed that Houston's notorious heroin kingpin Bradley Manning, arrested hours after a Lampert sketch of him was completed, stole the vigilante sketch artist's girlfriend in college. "Jerk thought he was so big," Lampert said. "Showed him."

Source: Police Sketch Artist Admits To Only Drawing People Who Have Wronged Him Personally | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

-- Stephen Hawking

Possible alien sighting.

Steubenville Police Release Composite Sketch of Murder Suspect

Posted Tuesday, June 1, 2010 ; 03:03 PM |
    Updated Thursday, June 10, 2010; 01:16 PM

Police want help in tracking down the suspect.
    STEUBENVILLE, Ohio -- Steubenville Police have released a composite sketch of a murder suspect. He is an individual who is wanted in connection with the shooting death of Antonio Williams who was killed on April 27.
    The suspect is described as a black male, 6-feet, to 6-feet, 2-inches tall, 170 pounds, and 20-30 years old.
    Police said he also has a lighter area on the left side of his face.
    Anyone with information can contact our Crimefighters tip line at 800-223-0312.

Source: Steubenville Police Release Composite Sketch of Murder Suspect - WTRF-TV - WTRF.com

I think it could be Darth Maul.

-- Stephen Hawking

Awesome! His head reminds me of Macchu Picchu.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Holy masquerade! Cat woman strikes

By JOHN DOYLE and LACHLAN CARTWRIGHT

Posted: 3:00 AM, June 29, 2010

Cat Woman is on the prowl.

A serial stickup artist with a penchant for disguises -- including a cat mask -- has sunk her claws into shoe and beauty stores in Manhattan and Queens, The Post has learned.

The last two hits by the sleek, amber-eyed thief took place last week -- targeting the high-end Arche shoe store on Astor Place in the East Village on Thursday and The Body Shop in Forest Hills, Queens, the next day.

In the strike at Arche, which was caught on video, the slick thief donned a cat mask, the source said.

According to the source, the lithe 5-foot-6, 115 pound thief, described in a wanted poster as possibly Middle Eastern, strode into the store at around 1:30 p.m. She prowled for about 45 minutes before donning her disguise and pouncing on a sales clerk.

A PURR-FECT DISGUISE: A wanted poster shows a likeness of the masked woman who robbed Arche shoes at Astor Place in Manhattan and The Body Shop in Forest Hills, Queens, last week.

"Give me the money. I have a gun," read a note Cat Woman passed to the worker, according to the source.

She got her paws on $86 in cash and scampered off, the source said.
    A day later, Cat Woman turned into the Burqa Bandit, wrapping a black scarf over her head.

According to the source, she strode into The Body Shop on Austin Street and Continental Avenue in Queens at 12:50 p.m. and barked out her order to hand over some cash, the source said.
    She fled with $500.

Source: Cops looking for lady robber who knocked off shoe store in cat mask - NYPOST.com

Thread needed a bump
    Last edited by twitchy2.0; June 29th, 2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: replacing pic with one from imagehost in case news article removed

-- Stephen Hawking

I KNEW catwoman would be in here!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Slackjawed yokel IDd from sketch! Woo hoo!

Suspect arrested in abduction of two hikers near Nederland

The Denver Post
    Posted: 06/29/2010 01:00:00 AM MDT
    Updated: 06/29/2010 01:11:54 PM MDT

Authorities released this sketch of a man suspected of accosting a couple with a rifle. A transient has been arrested. (Boulder County Sheriff's Department)

Related

Boulder County sheriff's deputies arrested a 42-year-old transient Monday afternoon on suspicion he abducted two local hikers at gunpoint near Nederland over the weekend.
    Joseph Scott Carter had been camping in the forest for a couple of weeks, the Sheriff's Office said in a statement.
    He was found near the Peak to Peak Highway and matched the description given by the man and woman he is suspected of accosting with a rifle. The man then bound them to trees.
    The 44-year-old Berthoud man escaped, and the 32-year-old woman from Fort Collins was set free Saturday afternoon on a trail in the 38000 block of the Peak to Peak Highway.
    Carter is being held in the Boulder County Jail.
    On Saturday and Sunday, SWAT officers and other law-enforcement personnel combed the forest but found nothing. Some campers were evacuated, and residents were alerted to avoid the area.
    Carter has had only minor run-ins with local authorities before. Public records show he was arrested in Longmont in March and pleaded guilty to a petty offense, making unreasonable noise.
    He pleaded guilty to having fictitious license plates in Boulder County in 1992.
    Suspect arrested in abduction of two hikers near Nederland - The Denver Post

It's the expression that really makes that one. You gots a purdy mouth.

-- Stephen Hawking

Police Sketches Only a Mother Could Love

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information