Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Gird Your Loins! It's Aintree 2013

I think there'll be more wondrous photos up this evening,don't worry!
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    I love the girls with the control top panty hose sticking out of their shorts
    I KNOW! I mean, booty shorts + control top pantyhose + what can only be described as electrical tape does not = an outfit, let alone a GOOD outfit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    I see that Spanx haven't made their way across the pond yet...
    No but look at all the beautiful burgundy hair!
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    OMFG, it gets better every damn year! Love it all!
    and I love them for this!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Well last month I asked what Aintree was all about and you all attempted to educate me and gave a few examples. This thread has completed my education. Thank you, but no thanks!!!
    no thanks? but... but... it's going to be a field trip one of these years!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I think there'll be more wondrous photos up this evening,don't worry!
    *runs around thread singing "the most wonderful time of the YEARRRRR"*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Orange was hot for 2013.
    Oooh, you know how to make a girl blush!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Bronze Member

Some more horrors

Here come the girls: A gaggle of good-looking friends arrive at the racecourse ahead of the day's racing

Technicolour dream: This group dressed up their block-coloured outfits with statement accessories and extreme hair

Young women show off their fascinators and blow-dries as they soak up the atmosphere at the event

Whoops! As the alcohol flows one unfortunate girl comes a cropper ... but it's ok, her friend manages to save her spilled WKD

Size matters: 6 inch platform heels are the footwear of chioce for most of the girls

Well-groomed: The Liverpool One shopping centre sold 2,000litres of fake tan ahead of the racing event

Pink ladies: Hot pink was a hot trend of the on a lace prom dress, a jersey maxi dress and even a fur-trimmed cape

True blue: One blonde reveals a little more than expected in a navy jumpsuit, head-to-toe turquoise makes a statement and electric blue lace is worn with a wool shawl
    Regular Aintree favourite Coleen Rooney, 27, who is eight months pregnant, tweeted her disappointment at not being able to attend today's festivities.
    The wife of Manchester United and England star Wayne Rooney, said on the social network: 'First time in 10 years am not getting ready for Ladies Day!!! Gonna miss it!! Have fun everybody!!!!'
    Atomic Kitten star Liz McClarnon, 31, arrived at the racecourse with friends and wearing a cream Philip Armstrong floral design dress with a Dawn Wiggins hat made from a copy of the Daily Mirror.
    She said: 'I love Ladies' Day, for me it's the highlight of the Grand National.
    'I love getting dressed up, I love the glamour, I absolutely love it.

'There is a bit of competition between the girls, especially in terms of the hats, but it's a good-natured competition.

'We're all here to dress up and have a laugh and a lovely time with our friends.'

Who needs a hat when your hair is a piece of art? One racegoer shows off a bright red barnet (left) while another shows off her fashionable feathers

Evening dresses and a flash of neon will ensure that this group stand out from the racing crowd

Bright and beautiful? Kerry from Liverpool (left) braves a plunging neon dress while two friends appear to have dressed in the dark

Wanna be in my gang? Girls in bodycon dresses and platform heels enjoy some hospitality at the racecourse

Stars of MTV's reality show The Valleys drew attention in jaw-dropping outfits each made from the Welsh Flag.

Nicole Morris, Carley Belmonte, Lateysha Grace and Natalee Harris wore designs by friend Clydeus.

Carley, 21, said: 'This is the first time I've ever been to the races so I'm just so happy.

'I love my dress, we decided to pull out all the stops for today.'

Commenting on the other fashions on display, Lateysha, 20, added: 'I think we've stole the show to be honest.

'We're going to have a brilliant day and I think we'll be pretty legless tonight - I don't care whether it's a posh do or not.'

Party dresses: Prom dresses in every colour featuring piles of netting and accessorized with killer heels and pints

Coordinating: These girls have matched their drinks to their pretty pink outfits

Double trouble: Two women dress for the weather in fur coats and gloves (left) amd bold prints are a big summer trend (right) ... while finishing off the look with a Matalan carrier bag isn't

Hat's the way to dress for Ladies Day: Black headgear is a hit with racegoers and orange dresses to match the fake tans are proving popular on day two of the meet

Organiser of the event's Matalan style contest who offer £5,000 cash and a photo shoot with sponsors Matalan for the best-dressed racegoers said: Teresa Potts said: 'Monochrome is going to be huge this year. We've also got some fluorescent colours and bright colours on display.

'Style-wise we're looking at a lot of fitted shapes, very much copying the Victoria Beckham look.
    'For the men, it's going to be traditional, smart tailored suits inspired by Daniel Craig in Skyfall.'
    Yesterday temperatures at Sefton Park only manged to peak at 10C, although the wind made it feel much colder, forecasters said, and it will be little comfort to the women in chiffon that better weather is on its way - next week.

John Lee, a forecaster with Meteogroup, said: ‘Looking ahead there are signs [the cold weather] will break down next week and we’ll see a return to slightly milder conditions.
    ‘The average temperature [for this time of year] is about 13C and there are signs of that next week.
    ‘Compared to what we have had, that will feel quite nice but it will be accompanied by some rain.’
    The icy winds yesterday weren't enough to deter racegoers such Beth Jones, 39, from Walton, Liverpool, who wore a strapless red dress with four-inch heels, admitted: ‘I wish I had bought a fur coat. If I stand out here much longer I will turn into an icicle.’
    Today’s feature race is the two-and-a-half-mile John Smith’s Melling Chase and punters piling in to Aintree will get a glimpse of a true superstar.
    Sprinter Sacre, unbeaten in eight steeplechase runs and fresh from a 19-length demolition of Sizing Europe at last month’s Cheltenham Festival, was a best-priced 4/11 this morning.
    Flemenstar and Cue Card are poised to provide the biggest threats to the Nicky Henderson-trained seven-year-old Mad Moose goes in the same race and you’d need to be crazy to back the Nigel Twiston-Davies runner – available at 250/1 .

The girls from MTV show The Valleys used the event to promote their show (and create some gobsmackingly bad outfits out of Welsh flags)

Read more: Now that's what we call fancy dress! Grey skies at Aintree can't dampen the racegoers' rainbow style | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    twitchy2.0 and Waterslide like this.

fgg

how much ugly can one country handle, my god!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Stunning,
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

absolutely breathtaking.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I'm so happy.

Thank you Tynka Bell!

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

I can't believe the longer dresses manage to look sluttier.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

What's with all the wretched burgundy hair and dollar-store dye jobs?
    Also, greet the American South's biggest export: obesity!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

I'm seeing a lot of Bump-it abuse, too.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Also, greet the American South's biggest export: obesity!
    you are blaming americans for this trash being fat? how dare you!!!eleventy!
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    you are blaming americans for this trash being fat? how dare you!!!eleventy!
    I wonder what ethnicity most white people in the American South were before they came to America..... Just saying.

So what is WKD? And I need to look into "The Valleys", this sounds like some quality programming I'm missing out on.

Bright and beautiful? Kerry from Liverpool (left) braves a plunging neon dress while two friends appear to have dressed in the dark
    Only two???

'We're going to have a brilliant day and I think we'll be pretty legless tonight - I don't care whether it's a posh do or not.'
    I'm sure there's a Heather McCartney joke in there somewhere.

'Style-wise we're looking at a lot of fitted shapes, very much copying the Victoria Beckham look.
    'For the men, it's going to be traditional, smart tailored suits inspired by Daniel Craig in Skyfall.'
    I wonder if the person who wrote this cracked up as much writing it as I did reading it.
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I wonder which one is Kitty, she did say she was going to try to go this year...
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I wonder which one is Kitty, she did say she was going to try to go this year...
    I like to think she is the one with the control-top panty hose showing and the electrical tape leggings.
    SHELLEE likes this.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information