Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Find out the date you were concieved and other fun Birthday info

Your date of conception was on or about 10 May 1976 which was a Monday.
    The Faithfulness - Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy content, optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic and careless.
    so true it's scary. I also did my kids and was dead on when I conceived.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom View Post
    I got to second you on that one SVZ. I dont want to know and I dont want to even think about what it took to concieve me. .
    me neither..i don't ever want to think about that haha

**edit~~i entered my birth date just for my astrological data:

Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

hmm..i do love animals but i am not so great with children, i am totally fine with contradictions and arguments, my sense of humor can be pretty dim (i usually don't get the joke lol) and i am v. lazy but my talents are not practical in the least..slinking around in belly-dance costumes..? lol

oh well

Your date of conception was on or about 6 October 1980 which was a Monday.

I did this for my mum because she was desperate to know & when I told her I laughed & told her she was a honeymoon baby; or slightly before.
    OMG!!!! You should've heard her! "they had their honeymoon months after they were married" blah blah blah!!! Talk about denial! I know because they were on honeymoon when Winston Churchill declared war on Germany, coz her mum was recalled to the belgium embassy before the news was announced (mum's birthday is 25th May 1940 Approx conception "was on or about 2 September 1939 which was a Saturday". War declared 1st Sept 1939). LOL!
    Free Charmed.

Ha! I just found out how my grandparents celebrated VE day!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

These dont really work that well for my family, since no one was born when they were supposed to be

I was a little over 2 weeks late, my sisters were early (but I've heard thats common with twins) and my mom was a premie...
    Dramatically overdramatic

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    These dont really work that well for my family, since no one was born when they were supposed to be

I was a little over 2 weeks late, my sisters were early (but I've heard thats common with twins) and my mom was a premie...
    Its funny you should say that - I've learnt SO much about when to conceive (due to treatment ) that it all depends on if the woman ovulates when she's supposed to (i.e. day 21); so if for any reason she's late (or early) the birthday is stuffed as conception date isn't right!
    Free Charmed.

Funny anecdote:

My brother and I were conceived on my parents' anniversary and my sister was conceived on my dad's birthday. We figured that out ages ago, it's just too obvious.

How sad is that? The poor man only got laid twice a year.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Neat site, thanks for posting.

Its great isn't it!
    I love to check "celeb"'s babies dates on here (obviously it won't work for Katie holmes) but Sam Sheen is a 1st anniversary baby. I'll have to do Britney's too....
    Free Charmed.

Well, the conception date was about 5 days off for my son, who was born on his EDD. I got March 22nd with this, but he was actually conceived on St. Patrick's day. But then again I am a 'late ovulator', since my cycle is normally longer than 28 days...more like 30-32.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

LOL! Yes! just like me!!! I've had that many damned tests to check my hormone levels that now when I go to the docs.... well, I'm sure that you don't want to know... but it's either one end or the other....
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information