Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion tips for a woman from a man

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    I agree with the crocs thing 100%

I find it impossible to respect people who honestly that believe zero arch support is good for your feet.
    ^^^ That would cover more than just crocs though...
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Hit By Ban Bus!

No kidding. I can't believe my body isn't more damaged from all the lack of support from all kinds of different shoes I've worn through the years.

Oh and I wear a form of Crocs - slipons - they're from the local nursery but they're a decent color and I only wear them at home when I'm gardening! Never in public.

My son loves his crocs. He keeps trying to get his dad to buy a pair. Thankfully his dad would not be caught dead in them. Maybe around the house, but not out in public.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Which is worse -- inappropriate wearing of crocs or trainers? I can't decide, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    i agree about empire waists. i think the whole recent trend of babydolls and little dresses and leggings is cute but it only looks good on certain body types - mainly thin girls without a lot of boobage. anyone curvier definitely looks pregnant and 10 lbs heavier if they attempt the look. one of women's biggest fashion mistakes is wearing whatever's in fashion without thinking about whether or not it looks good on them. but from a guy's point of view i could see how they're just not sexy in any way.
    I agree. My best friend looks adorable in babydolls and little dresses, but she's built like Kate Moss. I have a C cup and a classic hourglass shape, and they drape over my breasts and come straight down in such a way that its completely unflattering, it looks like I'm just wearing a tent, it does nothing for my figure. It makes me look like a box. I don't find them all bad, people just know what to wear correctly for their body type. I can wear other things that she can't, its a trade-off. And I agree with him on almost all points. He knows more about fashion than many men I know!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hello, my head is coming out of a giant vagina.

I just about peed myself when I read this.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

i adore those cuban dictator hats - i have 3 of them. Other than that i totally agree with this
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    How do you do it?

I am a bit envious - but not in a negative way of women that can glide effortless in high high heels.

I bought these boots - had to be almost 3 years ago - over the internet no less with 5" heels and let me tell you they are stunning, I love them, I just can't walk in them; so they stay in the box in the closet. RIP boots.
    It's all I wear. I only wear sneakers if I go to the gym and other than that it's heels for me. I guess after 15 years of wearing them for work I am kinda used to the pain. The other night it just got to me because they had just waxed the floors and they were very slippery.

I can only wear high heels if they have a slight platform in the front. In fact, most of my shoes and boots have the chunky heel/platform combo-I don't care if it's fashionable, it'[s comfortable to walk in.

I don't get it. If I had boobs, the last thing I'd want to do with them is cover them up with curtains, though I'd probably eventually cover them with curtains when I'd exhausted everything else (oil, soap, other boobs, my hands, the lid of a photocopy machine, the mouths of other lesbians, etc).
    *howls and dies laughing*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

This article was HILARIOUS. Just my kind of thing. Thanks for posting Sweetie
    Fame is like a river, that beareth up things light and swollen, and drowns things weighty and solid - Francis Bacon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information