Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eerie psychic website!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I'm a psychic, too. I dreamed about Johnny Cash's death two days before he died. That was eerie.
    Oh wow thats insane!

I tried this psychic guy's lottery numbers thingy and did not win or even get a number! He has a sweet racket going! He seems to be hung up on CA having earthquakes! Chilly Willy-maybe you could do our lottery numbers!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Damn it, i was relying on those lottery numbers, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Me too SweetPea, and the funny thing is I WAS a twin, but my mum had a miscarriage and only lost my twin; she considered it a miracle that she only lost one. So we've always believed the left handed theory.
    We had three sets of twins in my graduating class which was out of 60. This was very odd at that time. All sets had a lefty and a righty and what's even more strange is that I was friends with all of them at different times but always the wacky one and not the shy one.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Lil

-"A new type of commercial toilet cleaner will earn 20 billion dollars in US and Canada sales."
    This is my absolute favourite prediction EVER.
    A big boy did it and ran away.

Little eerie anecdote:

My roomate's grandpa died. We spent the evening together getting drunk, talking. Went to sleep, and the next day at breakfeast he tells us:

"Weirdest dream tonight, my gradma visited me in my dream. She said she wanted to say good bye to me and that she was sorry that she couldn't do so in person. she hugged me and left."

I say: "Weird that it was your grandma, since it was actually your grandpa who died and not her."

One hour later the phone rings, it's his mom. She tells him that the grandma hung herself in the basement of her house the night before. She left a note that she didn't want to live without her husband.

100 % true and incredibly uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Little eerie anecdote:

My roomate's grandpa died. We spent the evening together getting drunk, talking. Went to sleep, and the next day at breakfeast he tells us:

"Weirdest dream tonight, my gradma visited me in my dream. She said she wanted to say good bye to me and that she was sorry that she couldn't do so in person. she hugged me and left."

I say: "Weird that it was your grandma, since it was actually your grandpa who died and not her."

One hour later the phone rings, it's his mom. She tells him that the grandma hung herself in the basement of her house the night before. She left a note that she didn't want to live without her husband.

100 % true and incredibly uncanny.
    That is the most terrifyingly, sad & beautiful thing I have ever heard...

Terrifying - The dream. That dream would have given me the most eery feeling.
    Sad - That the grandmother hung herself...
    Beautiful - That she was so in love with the man that she could not live without him...

Perhaps beautiful isn't the best word, but it's the only one I could comeup with.
    Tessa
    Lily Katherine - February 19th 2005
    Finnian John 'Finn' - March 30th 2006

^^That's very spooky and I believe you. Before my mother-in-law died she told the youngest son to take care of her husband with bills and such. After she died, he didn't, but I was there everyday to help him with whatever. One day we were looking through the strong box at all the different important papers and I feel someone come up from behind me and put their arms around me. I turned around to see my son who I thought did it. No one was there. She was thanking me for being there for him and taking care of business.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

something reminded me to go to this site this morning and this caught my eye.

"her plan works -- 196, December 2nd, Britney Spears kills herself"

BriansPrediction.com | WORLD'S MOST ACCURATE REAL PSYCHIC OF OUR TIME | Over 4,000 dreams that have come true, over 300 missing person cases in 2 years, and more than 1,000 correct lottery predictions...Brian seems to be the only person on earth that

The date surprises me because december 2nd is her birthday.

^^As misguided and lost and frustrating as she is, this would sadden me. All suicides do.

I would, but i wouldn't, be surprised. Its eerie that the date in brians dream is her birthday. He was saying on his site before Anna Nicole died that she was in danger. After daniel died he said, Anna Nicole will be next. Creepy.

Silver Member

That stuff is creepy, made my skin crawl. I may or may not believe in it, but I still respect it enough to stay away from it. That Britney note, seriously gave me the chills.
    Last edited by Lucky32; May 9th, 2007 at 01:11 AM.

Well I ended up paying for a basic subscription to see the dream cures and after many unsuccessful attempts, I still couldn't access them. I ended up telling Brian just to keep the money as a donation. I still love his site though and will keep reading it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

suddenly all the britney bashing doesn't seem as funny. i don't want that to happen (to anyone) and i believe we can change the future. frankly though i'm more interested in what Jesus is going to show the world on June 11, 2008.

Far out man, I wish I didnt reopen this thread. Predictions and wacko stuff intriques me but at the same time it freaks the shit out of me.

The one about Brit made me sick in the stomach. If she does kill herself, I would be horrified...she's the mother of two babies, they need her! Actually ive felt bad for her to a point where she doesnt deserve my sympathy anymore...but still, if this happened I would feel incredibly sad, she must be hurting really bad inside...nobody really knows how bad, but her. I hope she gets herself together, the media should back off her.......enough is enough.... True or not true, I already feel guilty for making fun of her in the past.

If this prediction is true, im going to stay away from this thread and his website. It's a sense of darkness I can live without
    Last edited by CRAZY 'N' NUTS; May 9th, 2007 at 05:35 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information