Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Public Toilets of the World

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I clean the public bathrooms nearly every day at work and I've found that in every store I've ever worked in the men's room is by FAR more disgusting than the ladies room. The women's bathroom is occasionally a little dirty, mostly things like toilet paper scraps on the floor, but I've never had to clean any kind of bodily fluid up in the ladies room. The men's room is another story. Almost every day there is piss or shit on the floor, walls, somewhere in the men's room. It's disgusting and it happens in every single store I've ever had experience with so it isn't just our customers.
    i thought you were a manager now. can't you delegate this disgusting task?

Not a store manager, I'm like middle management. Everyone, including managers, is expected to clean so even the store manager gets stuck cleaning up shit occasionally.

I also have this weird thing where I HATE to delegate the truly disgusting jobs. I hate asking people to do stuff that is so repulsive unless I'm angry at them. I use cleaning the men's room as a "punishment" when someone does something that pisses me off.

this is great and so true.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Also, it would help if dumb bitches who leave their splashed pee on the toilet seat had the courtesy to wipe that shit clean when they're done. But of course that's too much to ask.
    i know! i will never ever understand that. at my university there's almost always a line in front of the ladies room, so when you leave the stall the person who enters next sees you. these are persons you know by sight and yet most of these girls still piss all over the toilet. they really just don't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I clean the public bathrooms nearly every day at work and I've found that in every store I've ever worked in the men's room is by FAR more disgusting than the ladies room. The women's bathroom is occasionally a little dirty, mostly things like toilet paper scraps on the floor, but I've never had to clean any kind of bodily fluid up in the ladies room. The men's room is another story. Almost every day there is piss or shit on the floor, walls, somewhere in the men's room. It's disgusting and it happens in every single store I've ever had experience with so it isn't just our customers.
    this is really disgusting and i'm sorry you and your employees have to do this. i'd really like to know how that happens (shit on the wall)... or maybe i don't.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Explosive diarrhea? Or maybe they're morons when they wipe and accidentally brush the wall with the soiled TP?

*Grossout alert*

Once when I worked in a state gov't building--all adults, admins, bureaucrats and lab personnel--we found a piece of poo on the floor near the toilet base near the rear wall. That was a disgusting mystery we never did figure out. How do you miss that badly and get it into such a tight, remote space?

fgg

someone was hover-pooping and freaked out when someone came in causing him/her to lose balance and the poop ended up next to the toilet instead?

We have all these unsolved poop mysteries! Maybe anal ghosts were involved?

I'm cracking up over this whole thread.

Anyway...
    I honestly don't get the whole "hover" thing and the only time I ever do it is in a portopotty or outhouse. I'm willing to bet that the most of the people that are being cleaned up after ARE hoverers...sit your primpy asses down on the seat and there'd be less issues!!!!!

And on the debate on which bathrooms are dirtier, I saw some pretty nasty stuff in my college dorm life. There was one girl on my floor my senior year who would wipe and then throw it in the garbage...I'll let your imaginations fill the rest of that out.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    We have all these unsolved poop mysteries! Maybe anal ghosts were involved?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information