Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: A Chav wedding in pictures

I'd like to see this thread remain open, only for it to become back on topic. I'd really like to hear more of what chavweddinggirl has to say.

Personally, I'm still not getting the troll vibe, but I'd love for her to clear up some of the questions.

I third the notion to close this thread, it's past its prime now.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think she's a troll, I checked her Myspace page and she lays the whole sordid tale out there for the world to see.

The whole premise of the thread is contentious and has been for the last 3 days. There are no pictures of her and her husband here, apologies have been made by those who felt the desire, and chavweddinggal has chastised everyone properly.

The only thing left is to rehash the same shit and start new fights, so, personally, I say call the time of death and be done with it. YMMV.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Mooms.. I think I found your shit on this wall over here......

It's the kind of nature of message boards? So, you're acknowledging that disagreements between members are a common attribute among message boards? That's what I gather. If that's the case, then enough with this "I wish we could all be friends" stuff.. you said it yourself: it doesn't exist.
    I think it's true that just as in real life, not everyone can, or even should be, friends with everyone else on a message board. I'm referring to what is essentially a misunderstanding that has festered for nearly a year and has hurt quite a few people, some of whom used to be friends, and damaged GR in the process. Speaking only for myself, I think that can be ended. That doesn't mean everyone will be bestest friends, but at least we won't be enemies, either. That's worth working toward, IMO.

It takes two to tango, PB.. posting stuff like "I wish it could happen, but it doesnt seem likely" IS passive-aggressive, IMO. You might not have posted that, but it still reinforces the "us and them" thing, whether you wanted to or not.

ETA:

Yea, can a mod close this thread? It seems pointless and I dont want chavgal coming back here to 'chastise' us again... what a joke.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Mooms.. I think I found your shit on this wall over here......

It's the kind of nature of message boards? So, you're acknowledging that disagreements between members are a common attribute among message boards? That's what I gather. If that's the case, then enough with this "I wish we could all be friends" stuff.. you said it yourself: it doesn't exist.
    Peace and being respectful doesn't necessarily mean being best buddies. Disagreements are to be expected. Personal attacks and character assassination-type things are a different matter. There's a way to disagree with people without ridiculing them.

My offer is real and sincere and I won't let anyone undermine me, Mooms. Miss D has her own opinions on things and they don't necessarily reflect mine. *hugs*
    My opinions in this matter are similar to yours...I just think I lack your unflappable Sagittarian optimism.

Ok, I concur, time to close the thread.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    The whole premise of the thread is contentious and has been for the last 3 days. There are no pictures of her and her husband here, apologies have been made by those who felt the desire, and chavweddinggal has chastised everyone properly.

The only thing left is to rehash the same shit and start new fights, so, personally, I say call the time of death and be done with it. YMMV.
    Aye.

It takes two to tango, PB.. posting stuff like "I wish it could happen, but it doesnt seem likely" IS passive-aggressive, IMO. You might not have posted that, but it still reinforces the "us and them" thing, whether you wanted to or not.

ETA:

Yea, can a mod close this thread? It seems pointless and I dont want chavgal coming back here to 'chastise' us again... what a joke.
    I'll second that.There seems to be a lot of lame jokes around here lately.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^^SJ, I am not responsible for what other people post. Just as you are not, nor is anybody else.

There's no e-crips and no e-bloods.

End of story.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

so honestly, how many threads are you retards going to get closed? Keep it up and there'll be nothing left for anybody to participate in.

Shut the fuck up. For real. Im tired of all of you morons instigating, hinting, passdive aggressively continuing, poking, prodding, and otherwise being stupid high school fucktards about it.

Grow the fuck up. It's fucking old, it's fucking boring, take your animosity elsewherre, put each other all on ignore, just do something so the rest of us don't have to fucking wander through a website filled with closed threads because you assholes cant control yourselves for 5 mins.

Let me know when it's over, I'm taking a break from this dump till the fucking shitheads are either banned, forcibly shut up or leave of their own volition. You're fucking adults, at least attempt to act like it.

oh right, and fuck the board, fuck all of you, fuck the chimps, fuck charlton heston, big blow out hair, deal breaking fat fingers, flat asses, suck on my big fat manifesto

EDIT: and fuck this innocent lamb "THEYRE the ones doing it, not me!" shit that each side will no doubt start spewing on cue., Fuck all of you, the cheesy ass protestations and feigned innocence is as fucking played out as the rest of it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^Uh, some of us are making peace, Grimm. For real. There's always going to be a few bumps in the process.

My vote to close the thread has mostly to do with the fact that it's serving no purpose any longer. We can't really return to the original purpose of the thread now, and chavweddinggal has gotten what she wanted, whether she is who she purports to be or not.

Plus, if closing it avoids inter-board fighting among posters who used to be friends - and hopefully can be again - all the better.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Thread Information