Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 329

Thread: A Chav wedding in pictures

  1. #241
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Safety first!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  2. #242
    Elite Member sparkly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches
    Posts
    14,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    But the thing is, they were still private photos that weren't intended for the internet. I've done lots of photos with stupid faces, mainly because I hate having my photo taking, but I'd be mortified if someone put them on the internet. And then to have them be a huge internet joke.

    I'll PM the address It's in her user profile though. I really think what she says on there is very interesting. I'm really not getting a troll vibe. But I don't like to label people trolls without being 100% sure since I know how annoying that is.
    Thanks, Morticia!I looked at her myspace, and I don't think she's a troll. It took her far too long to come up with that whole page just to play a prank on GR. It does appear that her myspace is brand new though, and she only has 1 friend. THe ENTIRE PAGE is dedicated to how upset she is over this whole debacle. I understand why she's upset, but she's calling more attention to herself by handling it this way.

    I don't know if there's a way to do this or not, but we should look and see if those photos are posted at other message boards, and see if she went there too. Because honestly, I find it hard to believe that these few photos have spread SO FAR across the web, that strangers on the street are ridiculing her. I think she's exaggerating about the level of harassment she's been receiving, especially since she's been married for like 3 years or something.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

  3. #243
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    we should look and see if those photos are posted at other message boards, and see if she went there too. Because honestly, I find it hard to believe that these few photos have spread SO FAR across the web, that strangers on the street are ridiculing her. I think she's exaggerating about the level of harassment she's been receiving, especially since she's been married for like 3 years or something.
    I was hesitating to bring this up, but I actually got these pictures in a joke email forward, like a year ago or so. I really think they've gotten around.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  4. #244
    Gold Member Corsair's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    All right, fine. If you all MUST know, these are the pictures from cynic's wedding to my mother.

    There. I said it.
    oh I hurt myself laughing!!

    If it were ME, I'd quietly ask the mods to take it down but sure wouldn't take on the messageboard to chastise them - especially this board! Pictures gone, some apologies offered, should be end of story. Bringing this thread back to life only revives the interest, which I would think is NOT what she would want if these are her pics, and yes those pics are elsewhere on the net (google is your friend, or enemy depending . . . ). So if she didn't want them around the net, this wasn't the best way to accomplish it.

    However, whether this poster is for real or not, I never like seeing "regular people" held up to gossip and scrutiny like celebs. For celebs, that's part of the job, they take that with the fame and the wads of money.

    Anyone remember when Perez put up a pic of a girl that turned out to be mentally disabled? I thought it was reprehensible when he wouldn't take it down (along with his stupid added comments) after being informed.
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

  5. #245
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I was hesitating to bring this up, but I actually got these pictures in a joke email forward, like a year ago or so. I really think they've gotten around.
    But to the point that people are harassing them on the street?! I have a few thoughts and comments, but I know they aren't kind nor are they politically correct!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  6. #246
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    I had a look at her blog... she seems to be a bit obsessed with the whole thing, if you ask me.

    ETA:

    WTF. Grimm, how were you informed of that? That's ridiculous. If that holds up in court, then I guess we're all screwed for all the Chiniston jokes we've made over the years... pfft.
    I was informed this cow sent someone on here a PM stating that *i* had told her this GR member was the one responsible for spreading this inanity all over the internet

    i smell a troll, and a bad one at that. Someone run an ip sweep on it and lets see if we can't nail her spotted cow hide to the wall.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #247
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    oh I hurt myself laughing!!

    If it were ME, I'd quietly ask the mods to take it down but sure wouldn't take on the messageboard to chastise them - especially this board! Pictures gone, some apologies offered, should be end of story. Bringing this thread back to life only revives the interest, which I would think is NOT what she would want if these are her pics, and yes those pics are elsewhere on the net (google is your friend, or enemy depending . . . ). So if she didn't want them around the net, this wasn't the best way to accomplish it.

    However, whether this poster is for real or not, I never like seeing "regular people" held up to gossip and scrutiny like celebs. For celebs, that's part of the job, they take that with the fame and the wads of money.

    Anyone remember when Perez put up a pic of a girl that turned out to be mentally disabled? I thought it was reprehensible when he wouldn't take it down (along with his stupid added comments) after being informed.
    Agreed on all counts. Perez has zero ethics and no boundaries.

  8. #248
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I was informed this cow sent someone on here a PM stating that *i* had told her this GR member was the one responsible for spreading this inanity all over the internet

    i smell a troll, and a bad one at that. Someone run an ip sweep on it and lets see if we can't nail her spotted cow hide to the wall.
    You seem to be a troll magnet (esp those MJ fantards ). The fact that she tried to post a pic of you (which failed) was strange, in addition to the accusation that you had your hand in this... how would anyone come to that conclusion?

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

  9. #249
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    They wouldn't unless they were trying to stir shit, and aim it at specific people.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #250
    Elite Member DeadDwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    Bringing this thread back to life only revives the interest, which I would think is NOT what she would want if these are her pics, and yes those pics are elsewhere on the net (google is your friend, or enemy depending . . . ).
    ITA. I stumbled upon this thread AFTER her pictures were removed, I saw Chav's posts and it interested me. Once she posted the bad haircut pic, I wanted to see these ultimate Chav pictures. I went to her myspace (listed in her GR profile) and found her blogs, which contain phrases from the website with her pictures. All I had to do was Google baby!

    She is bringing more attention to these pictures. Now me (and who knows who else) have seen these pictures because of her rants at GR. Me thinks this Chav is either slow and doesn't realize the attention she is bringing to her embarassing pictures, or she likes playing the victim and secretly likes the attention.

    Who dedicates a myspace page to whining about her pictures on the internet? Doesn't this defeat the purpose of "I just want to move on" and "Please leave me alone"???????????????????? Invest your energy in something more postive for Christsakes!

    I want to feel bad for Chav, but she is bringing this on herself just a bit, don't you think?

  11. #251
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Dead Dwarf nice to see you posting again. I thought you had left. You were missed.

  12. #252
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,780

    Default

    Dead Dwarf is back!

  13. #253
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,527

    Default

    Something is off here. She has gone to great lengths to call attention to the very thing she claims she wants forgotten. She seems to have perfected the Martyr Complex-Poor me and all of you bad people who had a negative opinion of me. See how put upon I am? Let's talk about ME some more,while I chasten all of you. After the happenings to a couple of posters here + her PM'ing members & stirring it up,look out.
    Troll with a serious problem and a lot of time.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  14. #254
    Elite Member Rondette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Between uncertainty and acceptance
    Posts
    4,544

    Default

    I'm really trying to imagine how I'd react if my wedding photos were released on the internet without my permission, and all kinds of awful comments being made, by total strangers, across the world.

    I think I'd be mortified and devastated initially, but maybe I'd see the funny side of it and use my dubious 'fame' to blag free stuff and the like.

    In reality though I would probably become a jibbering wreck!

    I think Chav had been quite reasonable to a point, which was until she started trying to post pics of other GR members in an attempt to mock them. That was a bad move I think.

    ETA-I had seen these photos a long time before the were on GR, I think maybe we're talking years. When did she claim they were taken?

  15. #255
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,300

    Default

    I think there's something 'off' here too and anyway those pics were fucking hilarious (and still all over the net). Make Google your friend.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 12th, 2006, 05:06 AM
  2. Chav kids rapping
    By Tiara in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2006, 05:41 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 4th, 2005, 07:36 PM
  4. Demi and Ashton Wedding pics and misc about wedding
    By LynnieD in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: October 13th, 2005, 01:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •