Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: A Chav wedding in pictures

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I'm curious if the apology and the warm fuzzies still stand now that the poster is being accused of a troll.
    They still stand for me in terms of the general principle that there are real people behind these screens and that nobody "deserves" to have their confidence betrayed like this (if it was in THIS instance), but that doesn't mean I don't have suspicions. But I'll wait for the evidence, as always. Her behavior seems troll-like, but until there is proof positive, I've decided to return to my former position of giving her the benefit of a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Was this the woman in the red wedding dress marrying the little guy with missing teeth?

Not to be rude, but if someone takes photos that are being "sarcastic" or however she wants to spin it, that's really asking for trouble, especially with all the photos we have running around on the web. Can someone please pm me her myspace address? Thanks.

P.s.,
    I don't have a myspace account, but I just want to check and see if I get the feeling she's a troll.
    But the thing is, they were still private photos that weren't intended for the internet. I've done lots of photos with stupid faces, mainly because I hate having my photo taking, but I'd be mortified if someone put them on the internet. And then to have them be a huge internet joke.

I'll PM the address It's in her user profile though. I really think what she says on there is very interesting. I'm really not getting a troll vibe. But I don't like to label people trolls without being 100% sure since I know how annoying that is.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Was this the woman in the red wedding dress marrying the little guy with missing teeth?

Not to be rude, but if someone takes photos that are being "sarcastic" or however she wants to spin it, that's really asking for trouble, especially with all the photos we have running around on the web. Can someone please pm me her myspace address? Thanks.

P.s.,
    I don't have a myspace account, but I just want to check and see if I get the feeling she's a troll.
    Yes, I believe it was the red dress woman. Her myspace address is in her profile. I looked at it today, and it was public. From what I saw in her blog entries, she's been discussing the situation with these photos for about a year now. So...I'm inclined to think she's legit. If not, she's definitely taken her time setting this up..

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia View Post
    But the thing is, they were still private photos that weren't intended for the internet.
    Again, I point to the website the pictures came from which clearly states that everything on the site is "ficiticious, spoof news or satire stories and are not to be taken seriously."

If there is an issue, it is with that website, not with this one or anyone here. There was no reason to think that these people weren't specifically posed for the story, and as a matter of fact, the website flatly states that it's fictional. There was no reason to think that there were real people with real feelings, when that website clearly states otherwise. Again, if that's not the case, the problem is with that website.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Again, I point to the website the pictures came from which clearly states that everything on the site is "ficiticious, spoof news or satire stories and are not to be taken seriously."

If there is an issue, it is with that website, not with this one or anyone here. There was no reason to think that these people weren't specifically posed for the story, and as a matter of fact, the website flatly states that it's fictional. There was no reason to think that there were real people with real feelings, when that website clearly states otherwise. Again, if that's not the case, the problem is with that website.
    I agree with you 100%. Chavgirl's issue isn't (or shouldn't be) with GR. The photos didn't originate here. The mods deleted them at her request. End of story.

And Morticia, I don't think she said they were private photos not intended for the internet. I thought she said they were posted on a private site on the internet, and a family member chose to post them in a more public setting. Not saying that doesn't suck big time, but she needs to take it up with that person.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

these are not real are they! they can''t be!! how can any level-headed modern human dress like this to a wedding or any other event that isn't halloween!!!!!?! is the bride pregnant btw?!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    I agree with you 100%. Chavgirl's issue isn't (or shouldn't be) with GR. The photos didn't originate here. The mods deleted them at her request. End of story.

And Morticia, I don't think she said they were private photos not intended for the internet. I thought she said they were posted on a private site on the internet, and a family member chose to post them in a more public setting. Not saying that doesn't suck big time, but she needs to take it up with that person.
    Yeah, I agree with what your saying. I don't think GR is at fault here. I guess what I was saying is at a more personal level to me. It's really hard to know how we'd react in this situation though. After reading her myspace about it, I think she is trying to deal with it but I guess it gets the better of her sometimes.

I've been informed that I've been implicated in spreading this ridiculousness over the web, and I've apparently also fingered someone else on here for doing so by the maligned party with the dipshit white trash pictures.

So to her royal Huttness I say this:

Honey, if I had wanted to illustrate in great and exacting detail how hideous your snaggletoothed wedding was, and how the 3 guests had to snuffle their meals from between your chub rolls, I would have taken out ad space in Times Square to broadcast it. You and your pack of INTERNETS LAWYERZ (serius bzness) would have MOUNTAINS of evidence at hand to play with, or whatever it is you envision them doing while they roll their eyes at your bovine-like blubbering in their offices.

Give me a break. If I had wanted to tear you a new one, you'd be sedated on enough thorazine to take down an elephant afterwards. In closing, piss off.

*flicks you away*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^Vintage Grimm.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Yes, I believe it was the red dress woman. Her myspace address is in her profile. I looked at it today, and it was public. From what I saw in her blog entries, she's been discussing the situation with these photos for about a year now. So...I'm inclined to think she's legit. If not, she's definitely taken her time setting this up..
    When you write a blog on myspace you can change the date to be whatever you want it to be once the blog is posted!!

ETA:
    Last edited by *DIVA!; April 6th, 2008 at 12:37 AM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I had a look at her blog... she seems to be a bit obsessed with the whole thing, if you ask me.

ETA:

WTF. Grimm, how were you informed of that? That's ridiculous. If that holds up in court, then I guess we're all screwed for all the Chiniston jokes we've made over the years... pfft.

All right, fine. If you all MUST know, these are the pictures from cynic's wedding to my mother.

There. I said it.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

*whew* As long as it isn't crawdad in these pictures... the red outfits were making me wonder...

I hear that crawdad is partial to pink & paisley.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

..and rubber gloves.. dont forget rubber gloves.

LOL of course.

Thread Information