Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: A Chav wedding in pictures

Nope, no real evidence. Just a suspicion that I will now keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I am more convinced than ever now that she is a troll, and given the "I'll pray for you" remarks, a familiar one.
    It's very troll-like behavior, certainly.

At any rate, she's asked me and I've answered her clearly and plainly that I had NOTHING to do with any of it. The evidence of who supplied the story to the website will bear me out, should she decide to pursue it. I'm shocked someone who's been trying to get to the bottom of this for years hasn't already contacted them, but I digress.

If it's suggested, hinted, or insinuated that I wrote it again, I will pursue it myself.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Go Laurent! You legal pitbull you!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I laughed out loud when I saw her username! I'm pretty sure its in reference to the thread title.

She's probably the real deal, too bad it wasn't a troll with a hilarious myspace.

Chav, for someone who doesn't want her pictures on the internet to be made fun of, why do you have your picture on your avatar here and on your public myspace? At least be consistant.

Of course, it could be a fake myspace, but I'm kinda leaning toward her being the real deal, and just barking up the wrong tree. Two years after the squirrel left the tree.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I am more convinced than ever now that she is a troll, and given the "I'll pray for you" remarks, a familiar one.
    I am not trying to be "that guy" but you did accuse me of being a troll also. I believe you said I was a troll of that girl variety. I would watch the accusations jus a little. lol of course

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm curious if the apology and the warm fuzzies still stand now that the poster is being accused of a troll.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

For what it's worth, I'm not sure I think she's a "troll" in the traditional sense, even though there has been some troll-like behavior here. I'll say that something appears "off" here, and I'm unclear why she's chosen to pursue the topic here, as opposed to pursuing it - and resolving it - at the website where it originated.

At the risk of repeating myself, the website plainly states that all items are "ficiticious, spoof news or satire stories and are not to be taken seriously." No one viewing the page would have any reason to believe that these pictures weren't staged by the website for entertainment value, and that these were "real" people who weren't in on the joke.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Yea Laurent, I posted about the website's terms of use 4 pages or so ago, it went unnoticed or ignored. If she has consulted a lawyer about all this, she would know how to get her photos off the website and would have already done so with the assistance from the lawyer.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

It seems like kinda fishy to me.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Exactly, mooms - it says very clearly that if there is a problem to let them know, and they provide a link to do so. It's a DIY solution, too.

You really have to question it.

ETA: I also have to wonder why Occam's Razor hasn't been employed here. The simplest answer to who wrote and supplied the story is the person who took the pictures and put them on the web in the first place. Why accuse random internet strangers when she allegedly knows someone nasty enough to post the pictures on the internet in the first place? She's stated several times that the husband's cousin betrayed her, so why isn't she the obvious suspect?

Maybe linear thinking isn't exactly her strong suit.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Hmmm....well, whether or not Chavgirl is legit, I think the mods did the right (and only) thing they really could, i.e., remove the pics at her request.

The posting of the pictures didn't originate here, and there was no stealing of copyrighted images, so that should be the end of it as far as GR is concerned. If posters feel the urge to apologize to Chavgirl, that's up to them and their conscience.

It just goes to show that regardless of your intent when posting personal info or pictures, there really is no expectation or guarantee of privacy on the net.

I don't know, my gut says she's real. Maybe she's already tried contacting that site but they don't want to remove the pictures? I'll wait to see what else she has to say. Either way, I still stand by what I said. I'm probably an overly compassionate person, but it reminded me they are real people behind these photos that are mocked. I'll save my mocking for people who are known douchebags (certain celebs) rather than for physical flaws. God knows I'm far from perfect so I've not room to talk

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Was this the woman in the red wedding dress marrying the little guy with missing teeth?

Not to be rude, but if someone takes photos that are being "sarcastic" or however she wants to spin it, that's really asking for trouble, especially with all the photos we have running around on the web. Can someone please pm me her myspace address? Thanks.

P.s.,
    I don't have a myspace account, but I just want to check and see if I get the feeling she's a troll.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Thread Information