Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: A Chav wedding in pictures

Ok, someone update me on this chav wedding. I'm temporarily blinded by all the frosted lipstick and crimped blonde hair.

Are you two still together? I've always wondered the story behind the pictures...we may mock, but hey you looked happy and in love.

And chavvy, darling, you might not want to put your myspace link in your profile if you dont want people mocking you.

Just saying.

*hair toss*

The mystery is still a mystery to me...I don't know what to believe I am usually too gullible.

Yea, to be honest I dont really know what's going on here either

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    Hon, you've got a good man who loves you. I'm sorry that you got your feelings hurt, that really sucks. You guys look happy. More power to you, but really who cares what anonymous people on the internet think? You're happy with him, he's happy with you.

Again, I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt.

Still, how did you find those pics.. your name wasn't mentioned and they were hosted on a private photobucket.
    They are all over photobucket ... I looked after finding this link. It might be good that I do not know who posted them here originally because I have an attorney involved for harrassment charges against anyone involved in trashing them. I have been doing all of the leg work. I take anything that they have ever been called or my name, my husbands name and I sit and search them once in a while. I am looking for the person that wrote the story.

I have been harrassed at my home, my work, in public. I just want my life back, and this is the only way I know how without adding being a jail bird to the list.

LOL of course

Well if it is you, I'm glad you found one another.

I once had an actress lampoon me in front of the entire cast of a mainstage production. I walked in on being made fun of, and I know how it sucks. I had that very same actress take me aside and tell me to just 'blow it off' and 'these things happen in the theatre'

I wanted to punch her in the mouth, So I will understand if you take what I say now with a grain of salt: We all have flaws and someone out there is going to see them, and make fun of them. The best we can do is do what you've done (Remind those people that you are human) and remind ourselves that people are not always good; they can be naughty and nothing feels better to the basest parts of our human spirit than to put others down to make ourselves feel like we are better.

This is not a right thing that we do, and honestly I'm feeling ashamed now of making fun of someone who WASN'T a celeb. I personally feel no qualms about making fun of actors and actresses that put themselves very much in the public eye because I have worked with these people off and on since Junior high and they thrive on attention, positive or negative. That bled over into this thread and I do apologize.

You are seeing us at our nastiest here. I am glad you are well wed and happy. I am sorry we made fun of your wedding. If iut makes you feel any better, I make fun of my own, huge blowout hair in my wedding photos as well.

Sometimes wedding are just, you know, funny. And it was nice to see so many smiles in your photos.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

eh?
    What's going on?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    Are you two still together? I've always wondered the story behind the pictures...we may mock, but hey you looked happy and in love.
    Yes ... We are still together, and plan to be for years to come. If you are really want to know the true story behind the pictures ... I will tell it.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
    LOL of course
    Get back in bed NOW!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Ok, being serious.... I think your efforts to track down every single person who has commented on these stolen pictures is probably mentally and emotionally exhausting to you... the internet is huge and you're just going to drive yourself crazy and get sucked into all the negativity if you do this to yourself...

Focus on seeking out the person that did this and go from there... because going around to message boards and saying "Hey, this is me, stop making fun of me or else" is pretty futile.

And trying to retaliate by "teaching us a lesson" probably doesn't get you any closer to finding the source, either.

Tell the story! please

ETA: I agree with SJ, wouldn't the best thing to do be to have a happy married life and screw anyone who slates you?

If all this is true,i am sorry,i am not mean and i apologize for mocking..
    On the other hand ,those photos ARE a bit provocative..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Spill!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information