Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Candy Crush!

???NO. That sounds cool. I am on 263. Thank you to my new FB friends that keep me in lives!

I'm gonna go check out this owl on level 153!
    dexter7 likes this.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

^^^^
    it's not on 153. i was on 153 or rather i had just finished 152 and moved onto 153 when in between worlds this owl popped up and said i'd unlocked dream land or dream world or something, and it's still there, on my map there's an owl in the corner and at any time i can alternate between the levels as normal or go to dream land and play levels there. it's weird. they're short, easy levels. so far i'm not seeing any connection between the regular levels and dream world.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

WTF?? I want some damn dream levels, lol. where is my freaking owl friend?

I'm stuck on 105 and feel like I've been stuck on it for about 3 fucking YEARS. Thank you to everyone who keeps sending me extra moves and lives, you are helping the cause I promise, I'm just ballsing it up!
    sprynkles likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

finally the freaking owl came and invited me to his dream world. And once I get there, I see half of my facebook friends already on the map!!! dammit, why was I left behind? lol

I finally found a dream level too. I guess they come along after 65 levels. I've probably had them before but closed the invite before really reading it.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

no sprynkles, I am level 400 and something! and I JUST got invited to enter dreamland. damn snobby owl, picking and choosing who he wants.
    sputnik and sprynkles like this.

Yeah, I finally got the owl too, and I am at level 347!
    dexter7 likes this.

So the dream level is a brand new thing they just added. It has 65 levels.

Dreamworld mode is available for players who have completed level 50 on the Saga map. Dreamworld introduces new map which pits players once again in the previous levels of the game, but with a twist. A new character Odus the Owl has been added, introducing a new level of gameplay as well. Odus site perched on a half-moon, and players must keep him from falling to his doom by crushing the right colored candies. Sounds awesome!
    And that’s not all folks! The team at King has also added new special effects and animations to the Dreamworld, as well as new rewards and prizes. 65 Dreamworld levels are now available.
    What are you waiting for? Update your iOS or Android app to receive the new features. Check out Candy Crush Saga’s new Dreamworld expansion now!

http://www.intomobile.com/2013/12/17...-and-facebook/

I love the Dream levels. They're easier and I like the music. Nice change of pace for when I get so frustrated with a seemingly impossible regular level!

That stupid owl sure is a nervous nelly and the dumb betch is always falling out of its nest. Do owls even have nests?
    sputnik and dexter7 like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I am stuck at flipping 135 now,...for about 2 weeks. You have to get 6 of the dang candy wrappers. There is no way in hell I will ever be able to pass this damn level. And I have never seen this Dreamworld or owl.....

I feel your pain. Really, really, I do. I was stuck on a level for weeks. Then boom without even really trying I got it. Evil game.

A*O

184 is a bitch. And where's my owl?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I only play the game on my android phone. Is the owl and Dreamworld something that is only on the game if you play it on Facebook on your computer?

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information