Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Candy Crush!

I found it really boring and deleted it after a few days! All the money it makes is crazy though.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Or you can just change the time on your device. I did 3 quests last night after I finished level 50 (before I trashed the whole thing).
    i know but i have it on my iphone and i need the time on that to be correct so i can wake up in the morning and not miss meetings and shit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

pshaw - you value work attendance over candy crush convenience? Priorities Sput, priorities.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Level 165 here. I play on FB. Have never bought a cheat but have gone to Youtube to see how others pass whatever level I get stuck on.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i know but i have it on my iphone and i need the time on that to be correct so i can wake up in the morning and not miss meetings and shit.
    I just go into settings, turn off Automatic Time, set it to whatever date in the future I need, play Candy Crush, get bored and quit out of Candy Crush, change setting back to Automatic. Doesn't affect anything! Although I did forget once and went to play Words with Friends and it told me one of my opponents hadn't played for 44 days, which freaked me out a bit until I remembered it was halfway through October on my phone.

But this is all redundant now that I've trashed it. It didn't even take much self control and I saw a chick playing it on the bus this morning getting really frustrated so I congratulated myself on my awesomeness and willpower (and my hair was looking pretty great too).
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I hate this bitch ass game so much that I play it on my phone, tablet AND PC. LvL 89 and fuck those chocolate boxes!!!! Chocolate cancer is right!!!!
    sprynkles and sputnik like this.
    Your penis is NOTHING to brag about! Is it normal for a penis to smell like corn chips?" Lark Voorhees

Graaaaargh I'm stuck on level 275 and it's driving me bananas!!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I've never played this shit, but lately it seems like half the websites I visit are asking me if I want to download it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

My girlfriend said she's on level 409 and it supposedly stops at 410. She's a little panics about what comes next.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

A*O

Either I'm crap at this effing game or you guys have WAY too much time to waste because after a month I'm still only on level 95. There's a certain amount of skill and strategy involved but also pure luck as sometimes things just tumble into place for no apparent reason.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I just started playing it on Facebook, but I've been stuck on level 29 for about a week now.

I'm stuck on 125. Some levels I speed through in one try, some I'll be stuck on for days. I think it's been about a week on 125, but I also play like once a day on average and refuse to put any money into it.

Certain levels are more difficult than others.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Either I'm crap at this effing game or you guys have WAY too much time to waste because after a month I'm still only on level 95. There's a certain amount of skill and strategy involved but also pure luck as sometimes things just tumble into place for no apparent reason.
    Been playing for months. You are doing very well for just a month in.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

A*O

OK, we have a problem Houston. Level 97 (the first one with the "bombs"), 100,000 in 25 moves. Apparently there's a bug in the iPad version which makes it impossible to reach that score because the Stripey/wrapped/sparkly candies don't do what they are supposed to. No matter how many combos you make you can't get the target score. It seems to be what's happening to me. The solution is to do it via fucking Facebook. It's a conspiracy!
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information