Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Candy Crush!

I can't get any of the King games to work on Facebook at the moment. Am I the only one or is there a problem?
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

I couldn't get in there on Saturday night or Sunday, either. They must have fixed it, because I got in this morning.

I'm done with it. I've been stuck on level 347 for months and it's boring, so I play now maybe once a week just to see if I can fluke it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Yep, working just fine now, thanks.

Pappa Pear and Pet Rescue Saga are my drugs of choice now cause I am stuck on level 92 on Candy Crush and don't seem to be going anywhere...

Holy crap, guys, just checked, Kari is on level 656!
    What if Superman is psychotic and everyone can see that he's Clark Kent but they just play along not to set him off?

Anyone tried 2048? It's on iOS and Android. I'm totally addicted!
    -

I think my daughter plays that. It's a math game, right?

yes it is, well kinda. You move tiles, and when two with the same number touch, they merge into one.

Oh, it's also online, I found out while looking for a description because I had no idea how to explain haha: 2048 Game - Play 2048 Game Online
    -

faithanne,...try updating your app for Candy Crush. I was stuck at a level for several months, and once I updated, I beat it in 2 tries. Might help to get you moving again.

Jeez,....levels 347 and 656?!?!?! Whoa,...I wonder how far up the levels go?? I am stuck at 242!
    faithanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'm done with it. I've been stuck on level 347 for months and it's boring, so I play now maybe once a week just to see if I can fluke it.
    I just went back and checked which one 347 is and it is a bitch! I think I was also stuck on it for about a month. There are a few before and after that level that are similarly difficult, it's a tough stretch of the game, they get better after, not necessarily easier but way more fun.

I'm also playing much less than before, am on 365.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I have a friend that's at level 646 or some crazy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I just went back and checked which one 347 is and it is a bitch! I think I was also stuck on it for about a month. There are a few before and after that level that are similarly difficult, it's a tough stretch of the game, they get better after, not necessarily easier but way more fun.

I'm also playing much less than before, am on 365.
    I've come close so I know it's do-able but it's one of those levels where you know after about 10 moves that you're not going to crack it so either give up or play another 40 useless moves for practice. The other really tough levels have all been solved after a longish break where I just swoop in one day and get it first go.
    sputnik likes this.

I've been stuck at 105 for 3 weeks. I guess it's good because I'm only playing the damn game maybe 2x a week.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The other really tough levels have all been solved after a longish break where I just swoop in one day and get it first go.
    Because I love quoting myself and also I DID IT! Finally beat level 347 and it was my first try after a 5 day break. Now I might start enjoying it again.
    sputnik likes this.

Any tips with level #242? I SUCK at making the wrapper candies, and you need 5 of those combined with the stripped ones. The stripe ones are easy, but I can never get moves to line up to make the damn wrappers....ugggg!

I have trouble with the wrapper ones too. Once I figured out what patterns to look out for, it made it easier to narrow down the parts of the board to focus on. Basically, look for two identical candies next to each other horizontally and two identical candies next to each other vertically, in a neighbouring row, and then work on bringing them down to the same level to form an "L". Of course, getting a corner piece to fit the two together isn't always easy but I find that just training yourself to look for that initial pattern helps a lot.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information