Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Wedding March EVAH!

Glad to know I wasn't the only one laughing and crying at the same time.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I had tears too. It was actually the most beautiful wedding entrance i have ever seen. I wish that the weddings i've been a bridesmaid at had been that fun and real.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

*crying like a baby* seriously, tears running down my cheeks. i'm in the middle of planning my own wedding right now, and wish i would've seen this earlier.
    I'm not loafing, I just work so fast I'm always finished.

That was awesome! I guess I don't need to blame the tears on hormones since y'all are weeping too!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

lol that was too cool..what an awesome entrance.

I wish I was at that wedding!

NEWLYWEDS BOUNCED BY ABC

July 25, 2009 --

A NEWLYWED couple from Minnesota became the latest victims in the vicious morning TV booking wars, when ABC had them thrown out of their hotel and canceled their airline tickets to fly home.

Kevin and Jill Heinz were left stranded after they committed the unpardonable crime of appearing on NBC as well as ABC. "We've been kicked out of our room," Kevin told Page Six yesterday from the lobby of the Millennium Hotel. "New York is cut-throat. That's what we've learned."

The Heinzes became a sought-after "get" for ABC's "Good Morning America" and NBC's "Today" after the video of their June 20 wedding march -- featuring the ushers and bridesmaids doing a funky dance down the aisle -- became a sensation on YouTube, with 1.4 million hits.

Producers at "GMA" booked the couple on yesterday's show, flew them to New York and put them up at the Millennium, but the newlyweds also agreed to pretape an appearance on "Today."
    "We did it by the book," a "Today" exec told Page Six. "We said, 'Come in at 6:15 and we'll have you out by 6:30,' which is exactly what we did." But particularly galling to the ABC execs, "Today" aired its Heinz segment before "GMA" put them on air live.

Then, when ABC execs learned that NBC had agreed to fly in the ushers and bridesmaids to reenact their dance with the newlyweds on this morning's "Today" show, they decided to cancel the couple's hotel and flights. NBC quickly moved the couple to another hotel and agreed to fly them home tomorrow.

"We figured they'd be happier staying with their whole wedding party on the 'Today' show's tab. It certainly makes us happier," a "GMA" exec told Page Six.

As for the Heinzes, maybe they picked Chris Brown's "Forever" as their nuptial dance track because of the lyrics: "We can be two rebels breaking the rules, me and you, you and I."
    NEWLYWEDS BOUNCED BY ABC- New York Post

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

ABC, is aces as always!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

What a jerkoff thing for ABC to do. I'm glad NBC stepped in and took care of the couple.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

Silver Member

These people rule. They made me see weddings in a new light because I tend to find them as enjoyable as a brazilian wax. Weddings in general are stuffy and pretentious but theirs was a CELEBRATION. Even I felt happy for them!
    And the video got me a little teary-eyed and I felt like a dork until I scrowled down and saw I'm not the only one. *sniffle*
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

Default The Best Wedding Entrance Ever

This is an awesome video.

Perhaps I wouldn't have chosen that particular song myself, but the wedding party and the happy couple seem to be having so much fun, with the music blasting and all the dancing in the church.

Now, I'm adamantly opposed to marriage. I believe in long engagements, I have been engaged for twenty-two years, and have been sharing living quarters with Mr. Pippin for that length of time.

However, should we decide to tie the knot, I want my wedding to be like this.

This video has been the highlight of my day; it really cheered me up.

If the wedding was so much fun, can you imagine what the reception must have been like? I wish I'd been there!

The Best Wedding Entrance Ever video

Cool. They're using their internet fame for something positive.

"Wedding Dance" Newlyweds Speak Out Against Domestic Violence

By Lindsay, 3:40 PM on Fri Jul 31 2009,

After their wedding video rocketed to fame and sold thousands of downloads of Chris Brown's song "Forever," Jill and Kevin have launched a site of their own, soliciting donations to combat domestic violence. They seem pretty serious about it, too.
    On their new site, Jill and Kevin wedding, the couple states: "Due to the circumstances surrounding the song in our wedding video, we have chosen the Sheila Wellstone Institute. Sheila Wellstone was an advocate, organizer, and national champion in the effort to end domestic violence in our communities." The site prominently displays links where readers can donate.
    A statement from the Sheila Wellstone Institute points out that Jill's current pHD work "focuses on breaking cycles of violence in society" and that Kevin is on his way to law school "due to his passion for social justice."
    Jill and Kevin, who, it should be noted, don't get the money from those Chris Brown downloads - Chris Brown does - are going out of their way to use their fame to help others. Your turn, Chris, YouTube, and Sony.
    Source: "Wedding Dance" Newlyweds Speak Out Against Domestic Violence - Wedding video dance - Jezebel

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge."

-- Stephen Hawking

Aw, I cried too! But, do you think it was his or her idea?

I can see something similar ending up in a movie staring Julia Roberts (erk!)
    "Well isn't that special"

That's AWESOME they're using their 15 minutes to promote Domestic Violence awareness. I think this cute little couple will go far.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information