Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Best blog EVAR! People of WalMart

I like peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwiches, but I far prefer cream cheese and jam if I'm going to have a sweet sandwich.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I know all the threads eventually go to food and sex, and I can accept food in the Wal-Mart thread, but PLEASE no sex in the Wal-Mart thread. I don't think I could take that mental image.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

You realize you just put out the bat signal for Twitchy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    NOT strawberry. Never strawberry. Always grape.
    PB&J with grape jelly and a cold glass of Lactaid milk!! Yummy!!

And those two are eeew!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    I know all the threads eventually go to food and sex, and I can accept food in the Wal-Mart thread, but PLEASE no sex in the Wal-Mart thread. I don't think I could take that mental image.
    Vouch!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

hmmmmmm who do we know who lives in Iowa????

Wal-Mart To Offer Sex Toys

Bentonville, Arkansas - Wal-Mart Corporation today announced that they are preparing to sell sex toys in select stores around the country. The mammoth retailer spent a full year on customer research and reached the conclusion that in select rural markets, where it’s stores are most popular, there is definitely a pent-up demand for sex toys among women.

Starting with a rural Iowa location, Wal-Mart plans a pilot operation for this new sales effort over the summer. The new store-within-the-store, referred to as the “Home Pleasure” department, will feature vibrators and dildoes at reduced prices. The store reportedly will offer the wildly popular Martha Stewart “Prison” line of vibrators in addition to its regular offerings.

According to Wal-Mart spokesman Edward Kennedy, “While we expect some risk in this venture, our research indicates that women in rural parts of the country have largely unfulfilled desires and needs for these items”. Kennedy additionally pointed to recent studies in urban markets where internet access is affordable and common. There a wide variety of sex toys are commonly purchased by married women..

In rural parts of the country where Wal-Mart stores are sometimes the only retail business around, internet access can also be very limited, so the selling of sex toys appears to be a natural extension of Wal-Mart’s personal products offerings. Spokesman Kennedy told Red Tractor USA that the female customers that they surveyed had privately indicated that they “most desired sex toys in the summer time, when their husbands worked the farms from dusk to dawn, seven days a week.”

Wal-Mart’s Kennedy also revealed the retailer’s marketing plans to locate the “Home Pleasure” departments in the rear of the store near the guns and ammo department. While the men are checking out the latest in Smith and Wessons, their wives can shop discreetly and with confidence for their own little helpers.

Wal-Mart sees an opportunity to demystify these types of items and even envisions these locations having private, women-only parties as a means to attract new and discerning customers into their stores. When asked if they expected any backlash from their conservative customers, a Wal-Mart executive who wished to remain anonymous, told Red Tractor USA that “We are already the volume leader in condoms and birth control pills in our pharmacies. So we feel that today’s Wal-Mart woman will readily welcome these additions.”

By David Kruk
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    You realize you just put out the bat signal for Twitchy, right?
    someone call me?

7-Year-Old Reports Couple Having Sex In Walmart Bathroom
    11:20 AM, Aug 9, 2011
    Written by Matt McKinney

Wilkesboro, NC -- Wilkesboro Police are investigating a report of a couple spotted having sex by a 7-year-old in the bathroom of the Wilkesboro Walmart.
    According to the police report, a store employee was approached by the father of the boy that spotted the "sexual activity". The boy told the employee that both suspects "were doing it".
    Investigators stated in the report that store surveillance video showed a man on a phone walk into the bathroom. A woman, who was nearby, watched him go in and then waited a short time and "went in after him".
    The video showed the young boy going into the restroom 15-20 seconds after the two suspects.
    The store employee told police she did not recognize the suspects. She
    was also unable to locate the two in the store after the incident.
    Wilkesboro Police

7-Year-Old Reports Couple Having Sex In Walmart Bathroom | digtriad.com
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Of course it's a Wal-Mart not too far from here.

I notice you didn't deny that it was you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that too.

CONFIRMATION!!!! fruit segment has mad passionate encounters in walmart bathrooms

I wear flip flops, but even I'm not THAT white trashy.

We got this big cardboard flyer thing in the mail stating that Walmart is planning to build a store in our town. It has a little card you can tear out and mail back to show your support for building the store. We have a Walmart 10 minutes away in another city. Why the hell do we need one here? I hope the local city council doesn't approve this shit.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    hmmmmmm who do we know who lives in Iowa????

Bentonville, Arkansas - Wal-Mart Corporation today announced that they are preparing to sell sex toys in select stores around the country. The mammoth retailer spent a full year on customer research and reached the conclusion that in select rural markets, where it’s stores are most popular, there is definitely a pent-up demand for sex toys among women.

Starting with a rural Iowa location, Wal-Mart plans a pilot operation for this new sales effort over the summer. The new store-within-the-store, referred to as the “Home Pleasure” department, will feature vibrators and dildoes at reduced prices. The store reportedly will offer the wildly popular Martha Stewart “Prison” line of vibrators in addition to its regular offerings.

According to Wal-Mart spokesman Edward Kennedy, “While we expect some risk in this venture, our research indicates that women in rural parts of the country have largely unfulfilled desires and needs for these items”. Kennedy additionally pointed to recent studies in urban markets where internet access is affordable and common. There a wide variety of sex toys are commonly purchased by married women..

In rural parts of the country where Wal-Mart stores are sometimes the only retail business around, internet access can also be very limited, so the selling of sex toys appears to be a natural extension of Wal-Mart’s personal products offerings. Spokesman Kennedy told Red Tractor USA that the female customers that they surveyed had privately indicated that they “most desired sex toys in the summer time, when their husbands worked the farms from dusk to dawn, seven days a week.”

Wal-Mart’s Kennedy also revealed the retailer’s marketing plans to locate the “Home Pleasure” departments in the rear of the store near the guns and ammo department. While the men are checking out the latest in Smith and Wessons, their wives can shop discreetly and with confidence for their own little helpers.

Wal-Mart sees an opportunity to demystify these types of items and even envisions these locations having private, women-only parties as a means to attract new and discerning customers into their stores. When asked if they expected any backlash from their conservative customers, a Wal-Mart executive who wished to remain anonymous, told Red Tractor USA that “We are already the volume leader in condoms and birth control pills in our pharmacies. So we feel that today’s Wal-Mart woman will readily welcome these additions.”

By David Kruk
    What is this fuckery? Great, now I get to see people the size of whales debating the attributes of different dildos. Outstanding.

Thread Information