Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Best blog EVAR! People of WalMart

The gunts are what really kill me. If I had one of those I'd do everything in my power to cover that puppy up, NOT wear anything with lycra or spandex.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ i know right, are those painful to walk around with?

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Lobes nailed it right on the head. I (partly) grew up in this sort of Wal-Mart land and it's true. It's largely due to poverty and the lower socio-economic class expectations that come with it. The norm is kind of lowered to that standard. People don't have the money or motivation to care about their appearance and if nobody else around them cares, why should they?

I do, however, draw the line at being filthy. If you're not homeless and have running water, it's really the least you can do, the least amount of pride and self-respect I think people should have. But coming from nothing and seeing most people around you not doing anything different makes you think this is normal and not a big deal.
    Well, there are plenty of people who are poor as can be, that have at least some self-respect and social graces. Being poor has nothing to do with being trashy/filthy. I'm with Beeyotch...filth is where I draw the line.

Check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...NgdFeWqM#at=72

What is going on here? Her legs looks like two drumsticks...How does one have those calves with everything else going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Bluebonnet that video is SO cute. She called one woman a "biscuit back"
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

A*O

There's a pic in the video of a person in shorts wearing a catheter and urine bag (full) strapped to their leg. Ew.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Now, I could easily imagine a relative or two of mine and Shedevil's pulling some outfits like this out... It NEVER failed, if we went swimming or ANYTHING, the woman would not, could not, did NOT wear a bra. Her shit was always hanging out. Overweight, wearing her some daisy dukes and some flimsy top with no bra and huge tits! The woman raised 3 daughters... 2 of them are pretty much just like her. They don't seem to realize that they ain't all that. It was awful. And that woman's (the aunt - she was married to our Uncle) sisters... they all dressed just like her. I guess their mom had raised them that way... it was nastay!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Now, I could easily imagine a relative or two of mine and Shedevil's pulling some outfits like this out... It NEVER failed, if we went swimming or ANYTHING, the woman would not, could not, did NOT wear a bra. Her shit was always hanging out. Overweight, wearing her some daisy dukes and some flimsy top with no bra and huge tits! The woman raised 3 daughters... 2 of them are pretty much just like her. They don't seem to realize that they ain't all that. It was awful. And that woman's (the aunt - she was married to our Uncle) sisters... they all dressed just like her. I guess their mom had raised them that way... it was nastay!
    They still do by the way and yes it's still nasty as fuck, but now even more because they are all knocking 60.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    They still do by the way and yes it's still nasty as fuck, but now even more because they are all knocking 60.
    So fucking repulsive. I'd have to sit my Mama down and have us a fucking talk if Debra was pulling that shit!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    So fucking repulsive. I'd have to sit my Mama down and have us a fucking talk if Debra was pulling that shit!
    shit I hear ya, Ma won't even wear tanks anymore cause she has arm flab lmao
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

This was the less funny version of Candid Camera where they just went around and caught people huffing cleaning products…Unless you laughed at the looks on parent’s faces when they turn the corner to buy little Billy a new toy and realized they just walked their child into Huff the Magic Dragon’s lair.

Just when you think you've seen it all. And WTF with the woman huffing in the toy aisle?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg at the woman huffing computer duster in the toy aisle at a fucking walmar! it just doesn't get any lower than that, it just doesn't

the rapture can come now, humanity has finally hit bottom y'all

I fucking hate Walmart. I'm with A*O or whoever it was that said she'd never touch a grocery cart without bleach again.

Our Walmart just built a new store (and tore down the "old" 20 year old store) and had the grand opening this week. Store looks the same as the old one. Dirty and beat. You can dress up a Walmart but, in the end, it's still a fucking Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    See, coming from the westside of Jacksonville, FL, this doesn't seem like anything I'd bat an eye at. You look, recognize, and move on. It's like how city folk start "tuning out" homeless people. They're simply a part of your everyday landscape, you don't interact, you just ignore because it's "normal."

Thread Information